Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS (2195 Views)

Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by frankdoz24: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu has called on the National Assembly to invoke and activate section 143 of the constitution for the removal of President Muhammadu Buhari over alleged human rights violation and breach of the constitution before and after his swearing-in as a democratically elected president.The group said the removal of Buhari will ensure a temporary stability for Nigeria as the country prepares for its dissolution into the founding nationsof Biafra, Arewa, and Oduduwa.A statement by the spokespersons of IPOB Mr. Emma Nmezu and Dr. Clifford Iroanya said without the removal of Buhari, the disintegration of Nigeria into the three nations may take a violent path which may end up hurting internal and external stakeholders in Nigeria.“We, therefore, call on the National Assembly to immediately activate Section-143 of the Constitution of Nigeria to avoid further casualties. The removal of President Buhari using Section-143 of the Constitution will ensure a temporary stability for Nigeria as the country prepares for its dissolutioninto the founding nations of Biafra, Arewa, and Oduduwa.“Without the removal of Buhari, according to Section-143 of the Constitution, the unstoppable and irreversible disintegration of Nigeria into the nations above may take a violent and calamitous path which will end up hurting internal and external stakeholders in Nigeria including the economic interests of foreign governments”, IPOB stated.The group adduced three reasons to justify its call.“Recall that on the 29th of May 2015, Buhari took Oath of Allegiance and Oath of Office of President which includes non-interference in the discharge of the duties of other arms government. However, he told the world during his Media Chat of December 30, 2015, that Nnamdi Kanu and Sambo Dasuki will never be released and this was after the courts have ordered their unconditional release.“Buhari’s comment was not only a violation of the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution but it is also in violation of Part-I Section-9 of the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution which states that ‘A public officer shall not do or direct to be done, in abuse of his office, any arbitrary act prejudicial to the rights of any other person knowing that such act is unlawful or contrary to any government policy” Iroanya and Nmezu stated.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by bennymark(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2016
No source! Disillusioned ipods

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by yeyeboi(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Imagine undecided

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by BossKratos: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2016
These akpu munching ipob savages have come again?

undecided

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by victorvezx(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2016
I have never seen a large group of people so delusional in my life. I used to think delusional people are always few. Look at the people leading the Biafra struggle. The same constitution that they violate and despise is the same constitution they want NAAS to use to impeach Buhari. What a bunch of hypocrite.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by victorvezx(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
No source! Disillusioned ipods
It's in the radio Biafra Facebook page, where they brainwash them with delusions from far away London.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by bennymark(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Puhahahaha, you no get joy oooo, abeg snap d pissure of d facebook group put b4 them use mouth say na witch hunting again ooooo

victorvezx:

It's in the radio Biafra Facebook page, where they brainwash them with delusions from far away London.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by SUBWAY101(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Lolzzzz.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Not only IPOB, we all want Buhari out_northern elder's forum want it_even Aisha the President's wife want him out too. IPOB is not alone in this cry for help!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Funlordjnr: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2016
What ipob wants they shall never get! Amen!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2016
All round copulating zombies grin...grumpus zoogerians grin
scratch face zombie afonjas
brownroof republicans..
Aworian JB grumpus.
Some ppl/mallams/afonja/ grumpus aworis are poo pooing in their big pants @ the mere mention of ipob and biafra..
grin

op,Ipob is right,the nass shud do the needful....to avoid the inevitable.. Parasites can lagoonate grin

see how this place de smell..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Lols see how the bunch yaff gathered together on here to feast and console oneanother! grin grin

op,the ipob is right,the nass shud do the needful now..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:
Lolzzzz.
kiticatgbe ooo grin
Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Daniel1990:
Not only IPOB, we all want Buhari out_northern elder's forum want it_even Aisha the President's wife want him out too. IPOB is not alone in this cry for help!
Hey Daniel, shut up undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by SUBWAY101(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

kiticatgbe ooo grin

This local illiterate is here again, flat head forming Edo cos of shame. Spits

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:

This local illiterate is here again, flat head forming Edo cos of shame. Spits

chaiii!!! shocked shocked oma se o... Dem don finish u patapata for that amosun thread!! grin

impeach buhari now

1 Like

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by EnEnPeecee: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
BossKratos:

These akpu munching ipob savages have come again?

undecided
you just ended up saying nothing.
f-000L

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by SUBWAY101(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

chaiii!!! shocked shocked oma se o... Dem don finish u patapata for that amosun thread!! grin

impeach buhari now

Stark illiterate, you are even worst than Frank if you think thats me. The mofo was pained that they exposed him and his wife. Lmaoooo. I am really laughing you and your other flat head.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Stark illiterate, you are even worst than Frank if you think thats me. The mofo was pained that they exposed him and his wife. Lmaoooo. I am really laughing you and your other flat head.

èse o,mo ti gbò..èjò,lò gbe pòn pòn o,lò sise o...awón bricklayer,wón duro de'yin oo grin

op,buhari must be impeached

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Perceptor(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:
All round copulating zombies grin...grumpus zoogerians grin
scratch face zombie afonjas
brownroof republicans..
Aworian JB grumpus.
Some ppl/mallams/afonja/ grumpus aworis are poo pooing in their big pants @ the mere mention of ipob and biafra..
grin

op,Ipob is right,the nass shud do the needful....to avoid the inevitable.. Parasites can lagoonate grin

see how this place de smell..
U mean Afonjas dat drowned ur biafra fantasy during d civil war is afraid of biafra now? U guys aint shit, yorubas only speak against biafra because it's a criminal oriented struggle.
Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by SUBWAY101(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

èse o,mo ti gbò..èjò,lò gbe pòn pòn o,lò sise o...awón bricklayer,wón duro de'yin oo grin

op,buhari must be impeached

This same flat head from Abia was posing as Edo man, no shame at all. I can finance your Education if you are ready to go to school. Stark illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:

This same flat head from Abia was posing as Edo man, no shame at all. I can finance your Education if you are ready to go to school. Stark illiterate.
àani mo ti gbò sè,haba! Emi o se èyòn that called u bricklayer nah,haba! Jesu gba mi...grin

op,impeach buhari
Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by TundeBricklayer: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

àani mo ti gbò sè,haba! Emi o se èyòn that called u bricklayer nah,haba! Jesu gba mi...grin

op,impeach buhari
He is the one don't mind him, the guy is brief, ugly and shapeless grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by SUBWAY101(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

op,impeach buhari

Abia man claiming Edo, you are worst than that Frank Ojukwu. Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by TundeBricklayer: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:

[s]May God punish Tunde and his entire family. Amen!!!

May God also punish Frank Ojukwu and his entire generations. Oya say Amen. You are dumb if you think I am one imaginary Tunde. You are pained and will just kill yourself. Lo[/s]l
Tunde grin grin Seriously you are really hard working been a chief shrine priest and bricklayer at this recession in Osun, I'll recommend you to Argbe, the he-goat to give you award in next Egungun festival

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Abia man claiming Edo, you are worst than that Frank Ojukwu. Lol
agree,am abia,am worst than frank.....but i nø de carry pòn pòn grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
TundeBricklayer:

He is the one don't mind him, the guy is brief, ugly and shapeless grin grin grin
lolss..and he told somebody he wasnt gonna be around till sunday,that he was going to houston for a party...but hes been here all day since yesterday...maybe na de houston for where he dey mould block lols grin grin
Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by Justiceleague1: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:

May God punish Tunde and his entire family. Amen!!!

May God also punish Frank Ojukwu and his entire generations. Oya say Amen. You are dumb if you think I am one imaginary Tunde. You are pained and will just kill yourself. Lol
tunè the bricklayer lols grin
Re: IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS by TundeBricklayer: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

lolss..and he told somebody he wasnt gonna be around till sunday,that he was going to houston for a party...but hes been here all day since yesterday...maybe na de houston for where he dey mould block lols grin grin
The boy na pathological liar, he's ashamed of his ugly face, that is why he's denying himself, he begged mod to remove the pictures, I know he'll be surprise how I was able to get those pictures of his ugly face and shapeless body grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters / Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? / Arewa Youths Charge Buhari To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.