Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra (103931 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Decryptor(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Avalon316:

Only small d1cked guys put their mouth in naija babes' vaginas. The smell from there can destroy the room atmosphere.

And skme of them think it is their birthright to be sucked . Lol.

Maybe the girls you are shagging are dirty and are from where the sun sets! Not all Naija girls are dirty and have smelly Vjs!!

4 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Vaxt(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Can you guys give this a rest already?
Shebi she denied it. Where u guys there?
When Chidinma's own leaked, she denied it. The world rested.
Unless one of the girls in the video comes out to state for real that Miss Anambra was the girl in the vid (thereby implicating her own self), then this should be a forgotten issue na undecided
u must be a lesbian, it will never rest, n remove chidinma she is straight n not a lesbian, we know why we re still stressing on the embarrasing insult the gals re causing in ibo kingdom

6 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by trexlewis(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Enough of these already, nairaland face front it's non of your businesses. Yall screaming dirty pvssy masturbated with that clip last night and this morning. Bloggers should let these girls be it's non of there business, non of them has openly admitted to be the ones in the video so till they do everyone should let them be.. Mtwcch.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by musa7m(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Darkseid:
maybe they photoshoped her face too lipsrsealed
photoshop?....you watch the video so

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
This kinda news send shiver down one's spine about raising a girl child. These are women that should be role models.

I have said it several times that the girl child need stricter policing. Even with all our parents tell them,most of them still turn out to shameless wh0re$.

I pray the girls of the next generation will be better than these h0e$ of today.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by ExInferis(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
fernandoc:
I will never accept cucumber from a lady. Ever again.

The cucumber was kinda too big for her...

If she was so bent on fukcking veggies why didn't she use something smaller...

....say a carrot, perhaps.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Decryptor:

Maybe the girls you are shagging are dirty and are from where the sun sets! Not all Naija girls are dirty and have smelly Vjs!!

You are part of the Vaseline crew on Nairaland so you won't know what a vj looks like. When you hit your first vj,hit me up so we can discuss these kind of things.

Stay off the Vaseline

3 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by mznel(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Why can't people mind their business? You'll never see them addressing important issues pertaining to the advancement, stability and continuity of human society with as much interest and enthusiasm with which they get themselves engrossed in discussing matters such as this. I wonder how this is anyone's business.

Mr President. We have seen you.. You have finished addressing Nigeria problems. Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Mujaheeeden: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
mznel:

Two of you will soon go 14yrs.
who asked you for your story?
Are we jee condemning them for being a lesbian or their bad acts. Stupidity
I never told you i practise same sex rather i Don't care about what people do in their privates.

Before u condemn them how many bj have you given different guys.

Hypocrite oshii
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by DeRay98(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
My question about all these sex videos is this; who films these escapades? Abi na spirit dey film them? If no be spirits, why do they film their sexcapades in the first place? Why exactly is their intentions if they didn't expect it to leak to the public? Is this not stupidity at uts worst? Whether homo or heterosexual o, why do this generation of youth decent to dogs and chimpazee level reasoning?
I guess its for their idea of "fame" at all cost.
I really don't mind what anyone does in his or privacy, its their rights but when stupidity becomes public material they don't need more blackmail from anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drabeey:
I want to ask a question guys.
I've been following this thread for a while now.... I still cant understand something. Take this or leave it, 60% out of the100 in our female celebrities do this nonsense, however most of them engage in one bad act or the other.
However, im so disturbed that most people start pointing accusing fingers at these ladies. Se una no dey do your own? So if it leaks into the internet now.... They are bad girls ba? NO WONDER JESUS SAID " if you are of no sins at all, cast the first stone" and nobody could.

Personal opinion though.... She did what was right with her and uttermostly, she enjoyed herself.... Her problems, not mine. Btw, it wasnt illegal to masturbate especially with CUCUMBER.

Kill urself if you are not okay with what i said.

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here

undecided

you deserve an award
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by MadCow1: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is just cruel and borderline evil..

If any of these girls commits suicide, Nairaland and all the other blogging sites feeding this fire are all jointly responsible.

Fhuck out of here.

Some of you even masturbated to the darn video sef and are here forming innocent and leading the band of those without casting stones. angry
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
daewoorazer:

NCAN

[size=30pt]CHIDINMA OKEKE
ADAOBI NZEKWE[/size]

State: anambra
Scientific blueprint: [size=20pt]Flat.heads[/size]

When you go get sense . If I had known, I would have used condom while f0rking the h0e that gave birth to you.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Mujaheeeden: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
dubemnaija:
I wan watch the sextape. How I fit get am?

See her face sef like Buhari kind of DEMOCRACY
try the link www.bible.org

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by bettercreature(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:
There's still a Chance the video was Photoshopped although I don't bilivit undecided
Watched the video just now its insane.It's real
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by delors(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Towncrier247:
The sad thing is that these ladies look so innocent, especially that Miss Anambra. Hmm, it is well..

Anyway, if you haven't seen the sex videos, check them out here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/s3x-scandal-miss-anambra-2015-lesbian.html
As much as we guys like to see girls do their thing, this video is so disgusting man...dirty girls

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
mznel:

Mr President. We have seen you.. You have finished addressing Nigeria problems. Idiot
What's up, bruh? I noticed you.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by 4dor: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

The cucumber was kinda too big for her...
If she was so bent on fukcking veggies why didn't she use something smaller...
....say a carrot, perhaps.
Lmao. You are one sick fellow.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by stevedeey(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Videoshop nko
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by delors(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
bettercreature:
Watched the video just now its insane
That video was photoshopped at all...it's as clear as summer
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Sunkyphil(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na their own wàhálà b dat if dem like make dem use stick fvck themselves
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
delors:

As much as we guys like to see girls do their thing, this video is so disgusting man...dirty girls
Hmmmm....!! You'll know them! Only if.......
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by bettercreature(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
delors:

That video was photoshopped at all...it's as clear as summer
I didnt watch it until now,it's very very clear they are shameless ladies and i am sure they made it for someone for money
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by herich(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Just wondering how their family will be feeling now.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:

People fit no believe AIT and Vanguard but must believe the Video cos na *LIVE* Evidence...how you see am

I'm currently vetting the video with FR software...get back to you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.