Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra (103945 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by kingthreat(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Is that a language? Sounds horrible, though. You even suck at your own culture.

Google the phrase you bum!. It will teach you a new international phrase
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Kdon2: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drabeey:
I want to ask a question guys.
I've been following this thread for a while now.... I still cant understand something. Take this or leave it, 60% out of the100 in our female celebrities do this nonsense, however most of them engage in one bad act or the other.
However, im so disturbed that most people start pointing accusing fingers at these ladies. Se una no dey do your own? So if it leaks into the internet now.... They are bad girls ba? NO WONDER JESUS SAID " if you are of no sins at all, cast the first stone" and nobody could.

Personal opi
undecided

Cos thieves go to court when caught despite that the judge too is a thieve...this is called court of public prosecution. U get it.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:

People fit no believe AIT and Vanguard but must believe the Video cos na *LIVE* Evidence...how you see am

You have a point there my good sire...but for 185+ million you sure say no be another person so?
plus which State get Plenty Tecno "Olosho" users?
A Tecno phone got a notification while the video was playing
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by jiinxed: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Artistree:

Na this kain rubbish wey you dey always talk for here, na im make nobody answer you that day wey dem catch you and your jalopy for Lagos.
You be adult, but wey your sense?

grin brutality
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Google the phrase you bum!. It will teach you a new international phrase
You needn't scream man. It was a mere phrase. Not so relevant. You, however, are revelling in your HATRED for an entire set of people here. That's the despicable one, you see.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Turks: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Very good points
RobertOGUNS:

The west is only distracting those that choose to be distracted. Isn't the Middle East distracting young Nigerian men to be terrorists also with Jihad and all that. There are good things from these places, case study, good education and technological advancement from the West, great monarchy n tourism from the places like Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait etc. So as an individual, will you rather emulate good things that can make your life better or things that can end your career or even life as we know it. Food for thought.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by kingthreat(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
You needn't scream man. It was a mere phrase. Not so relevant. You, however, are revelling in your HATRED for an entire set of people here. That's the despicable one, you see.

Yeah i hate gays.my choice. No get a bigger cucumber and screw ya bútt
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by sidnen: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bobmaintain:

I am a Geneticist and Biotechnologist. Homosexuality is not genetic and hereditary, it is formed through association and peer pressure just like cultism. Or will you say that cultism is genetic and hereditary?

Moreso, the minority can grow to become the majority when allowed to fester.
what about animals, their own too na peer pressure? becos I know for sure it also occurs in animals.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by 3kay945(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
TrollTrap:
Mehn so person no fit self-service with cucumber again smh sad

grin cheesy

Nairaland don add more sand to these chicks garri.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by zynzyn(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Choi! I no chop cucumber again, shwooorrrr!! shocked grin
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by zynzyn(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
sidnen:

what about animals, their own too na peer pressure? becos I know for sure it also occurs in animals.

Pls give cogent examples!! smiley
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by MrCounselor: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

[size=14pt]What of ARSEnal? ode.[/size]
Oga ade, check for am una self nah
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by sidnen: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
zynzyn:

Pls give cogent examples!! smiley
I saw two male dogs going at it one day, I was so confused so I went to Google and discovered it's actually very common with animals.
if you have mb, just Google homosexuality in nature/animals and learn something new.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by modsRbastard: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

And your point after digging through your picture archives is what again kid? undecided undecided

HOEism is the new FEMINISM... Got it! y'all bítches need to find a positive purpose and stop whorïng your dignity. Comprende! Perra grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
modsRbastard:

HOEism is the new FEMINISM... Got it! y'all bítches need to find a positive purpose and stop whorïng your dignity. Comprende! Perra grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by misscall247: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Can you guys give this a rest already?
Shebi she denied it. Where u guys there?
When Chidinma's own leaked, she denied it. The world rested.
Unless one of the girls in the video comes out to state for real that Miss Anambra was the girl in the vid (thereby implicating her own self), then this should be a forgotten issue na undecided
For wie......we no go gree shey Una dey use cucumber dey service wetin we suppose service.

#we no go gree o we no go gree.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by bayelsaowei(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bobmaintain:

I am a Geneticist and Biotechnologist. Homosexuality is not genetic and hereditary, it is formed through association and peer pressure just like cultism. Or will you say that cultism is genetic and hereditary?

Moreso, the minority can grow to become the majority when allowed to fester.
this comment is so sensible..

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by DaveNation01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
THIS STORY CARRY K LEG SHA.. grin grin
.Mufuck***s..Err bowi Got flows jhor!..
Mayb twasnt her sef..una jex dey here dey increase d mumu geh fame! [color=#770077][/color] grin grin
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by drskyfly007(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
I do not have such fears. Homosexuality/Bisexuality are a minority phenomenon and will remain so. You seem to be making the assumption that anyone can CHOOSE to become an homosexual, whereas it is quite more complicated that that. It does have genetic reasons, and the heterosexual will always find it disgusting.

It's most likely a Biological phenomenon (I wouldn't call it a disorder, though), hence natural. There's nothing anyone can do to change that.
There is nothing genetic in homosexuality..it is a disorder and not natural
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by openmine(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Others can stop but if they wanna, let them spoil. Every body got freewill
True but if u hate sumtin u dont wanna see in ur family members,den its best u tell odas not to do so...
dont u tink so?
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
drskyfly007:
There is nothing genetic in homosexuality..it is a disorder and not natural
Genetic disorder is a term in Biology. "There is NOTHING genetic about homosexuality.... but it IS a disorder". What KIND of disorder, bruv?
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by ManTiger(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cousim:
OK..she's d owner of that burnt below..inyama
With a very fat long clit... wink wink
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:
There's still a Chance the video was Photoshopped although I don't bilivit undecided
unlike me, I clicked on the tape and behold, its her. No doubt about that. Such a dirty video though. I cleaned my eyes with detergent for even looking at it for three seconds, just to verify it. Men are clearly in trouble. May I never come across this type when I want to marry

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by dantori(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by mizzytan(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
I hate cucumbers now because of these lesbians.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by drskyfly007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Genetic disorder is a term in Biology. "There is NOTHING genetic about homosexuality.... but it IS a disorder". What KIND of disorder, bruv?
Impulse control disorder...
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
ManTiger:

With a very fat long clit... wink wink
lol..continu smiley
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by nairaman66(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Where are all the Igbo guys when these girls were buying cucumber?? These are the questions we need to ask!
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by delors(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Hmmmm....!! You'll know them! Only if.......
Michael, talk na abi u dey fear ni?
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by delors(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
bettercreature:
I didnt watch it until now,it's very very clear they are shameless ladies and i am sure they made it for someone for money
Yeah, shameless indeed
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Realgablj(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by mikolo80: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrCounselor:
angry angry angryHer barca no even set undecided undecided undecided
what do you expect
Na model as defined by Oyinbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.