Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants (38254 Views)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by andyanders: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
For me, I believe that NYSC program has outlived it's value. I only see it as a curse and not a blessing. Someone will borrow money to train his/her child only for the child to die along serving his nation.The NYSC program was for good during it's birth and youths benefited whereby you will even be recruited while graduating or while serving, government establishments or parastatals will have one employed.

Right now, it has turned to be a curse to the society whereby parents have lost their children after spending their hard earned money on them, then the government will execute them through NYSC program.Parents has lost their children participating in an NYSC program during election, or by road accident, and some been kidnapped and raped to death. I only think that some officials are benefiting through the whole program to the detriment of the children of the poor. The well to do individuals, government officials will not have any of their children deployed to those volatile areas as they would end up having their children posted to anywhere they would want them to be safe.

My children will NEVER EVER participate in any NYSC program as I will empower them to be self employed.

NYSC has added sorrow and pain to many homes.

I hereby call on the authorities to either have those children posted to the areas where their parents are or their own state of origin since the government never paid for their education or contributed to their welfare. Let the authorities ONLY allow those under the federal government scholarship, if any, be meant to do the National Youth Service. Children their parents suffered and borrowed money to train, should be exempted from the program in order for them to find their way and look for jobs since no government can provide them with any jobs after service.

Those they are ready to give jobs, let them ONLY go for the program and after their service, an automatic employment should be given to them.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
ILoveCockaCola:

Come to my plc by 12 mid nite... tongue
Why 12 midnite? U be witch ni? grin tongue
BTW! Is DAT u on d profile? D yellow pawpaw girl?
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
jamislaw:
don't mind them religion that was build on lies....... Christianity and hypocrisy is like bread and gari.

Its all fake, especially as they keep revising it with artificial man-made rules: adding or removing anything they like or don't like so much that their bible now has so many versions - King James etc; homosexuality/sodomy no longer a sin, gay priests being admitted to the Church; even the Pope was recently obliged to apologise to homos on behalf of Christians - LOL, can you imagine!
Every Tom, Dick and Harry can now become a priest: start seeing visions, trying to outdo Jesus in miracles; while scamming his gullible flock off millions in order to support his ever growing lavish lifestyle.

Of course, how would the hypocrites come out to blame their religion when they have been taught never to miss an opportunity to have a field day against Islam and its followers - for the crime of a few Muslims.

Where is Tunde Bakare?
Lets see him come out and condemn these rapists, while advocating for the same punishment for them as he prescribed against Yunusa.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Queh: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2016
why nigeria don't value education why will they send graguate to zoo.now see what animal do to them.odow the lady enjoy too
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Clemsworld(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2016
[b][/b]Militans always has Big Casava! Sorry corpers it's our bad Government.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by jamislaw(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Its all fake, especially as they keep revising it with artificial man-made rules: adding or removing anything they like or don't like so much that their bible now has so many versions - King James etc; homosexuality/sodomy no longer a sin, gay priests being admitted to the Church; even the Pope was recently obliged to apologise to homos on behalf of Christians - LOL, can you imagine!
Every Tom, Dick and Harry can now become a priest: start seeing visions, try to outdoing Jesus in miracles; while scamming his gullible flock off millions in order to support his ever growing lavish lifestyle.

Of course, how would the hypocrites come out to blame their religion when they have been taught never to miss an opportunity to have a field day against Islam and its followers - for the crime of a few Muslims.

Where is Tunde Bakare?
Lets see him come out and condemn these rapists, while advocating for the same punishment for them as he prescribed against Yunusa.
their spiritually deaf, dumb and blind they can never see what is spiritually right. they keep on adjusting Biblos (Bible) to their convenience, I can said it all over again Christianity is not a religion but a set of wise people gathered and deceive the gullible ones for their pocket.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by nurusystem(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=50424069]Rivers state is fast becoming the northeast of SS. The kind of vulturous happenings in that state is very alarming.
Unfortunately, this time u won't hear anybdy blame any religion for this deviousness.[/quote

Militant r christians runners & crusaders soildiers
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by virginchaser(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2016
This is pathetic.
Nature of my work have taken me round various communities in Rivers state. Asarama community in Andoni LGA is one of the community that gave me sore taste. This is among the few areas in Andoni and Ogoni areas that NYSC ought not allow NYSC members practice. The nearest town to Asarama is Bori town (Ogoni). Ironically, it is my first time of reading that NYSC members attacked in this community as dangerous as it is. Gwara and Ngwo towns are towns that corpers should reject in that axis. Thou, there are still more across water.

When i rewound my NYSC days, we were like explorers we took so many risk in Jos. We went to so many hinterland communities. I remembered going to one remote village close to Kent academy at the back of Rukuba barracks (3rd mechanized division) to preach under NCCF umbrella. We went with agro products, medical and pharmaceuticals. Farms were inspected by agronomist and eyes and other ailments were attended to by opticians and physicians, while counselings and soul winning were done by other corpers. All were invited to evening crusade. These were places normal christian ministries dared to visit because they were too fetish.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Welcomme: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Every Tom, Dick and Harry can now become a priest: start seeing visions, try to outdoing Jesus in miracles; while scamming his gullible flock off millions in order to support his ever growing lavish lifestyle.

Where is Tunde Bakare?
U want people to respect ur tribe and religion, but u dont want to respect their tribe and religion.,Talk of hypocrisy? u are number one...Sakere kowai!
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by lumeneng22: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Enough is enough, government should scrap NYSC or make the governor of each state responsible for the security, housing, transportation of corpers especially the female ones.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by lurdkriss: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2016
I have never and will never be in support of this NYSC rubbish, this is not the first time Somthing like this is happening, in some cases copers end up being killed, I don't even know wat d advantages of NYSC is sef,they just send people's children into the bush without any form of security all in the name of serving their fathers land, why serve ur fathers land if it cannot guarantee ur safety in the course of serving it? Why serve ur father land if it can not ensure u live under conducive environment while serving it, the people in charge will divert funds meant to take care of copers to be used for their own private needs forcing innocent citizens to live under harsh conditions ,this country does not care about lives of the citizens, God help us.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Okusi(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2016
This is saddening. I'm serving in the same LGA as this people. The place is even a 7-10 mins boat ride from my PPA. We are serving in a place with no light, clinic, police station e.t.c The threat is nothing to talk of. You still your students boasting of guns
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by salis123(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Why arm robbery and joblesness is so high in Niger Delta are? Why why such a heartless and wicked people, FG pls scrap NYSC
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by salis123(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2016
No wonder Gov Wike always behave like thug, River state home of criminality
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by NaijaBlend: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Up Buhari!
Up APC
#IStandWithBuhari#
Indeed!
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
I told my future wife that she will not serve that useless land, I will do everything to stop her from serving..Even my junior sister just changed her mind, what a useless and idiotic service. Youth corper my azz.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by ILoveCockaCola(f): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
luminouz:

Why 12 midnite? U be witch ni? grin tongue
BTW! Is DAT u on d profile? D yellow pawpaw girl?

No, the matured lady at the back grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
ILoveCockaCola:

Hahhaahhah.....no wonder u no look d camera! grin
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by CassetteBoy(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2016
ILoveCockaCola:

I like the matured lady.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Konquest: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
dre11:

[b]How gunmen robbed, raped us – Corps members

http://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-robbed-raped-us-corps-members/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.