Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally (26609 Views)

N49 Billion Out Of The N50 Billion Has Been Disbursed !! / Tiamin Rice Invests $13.4m To Produce 1,520 Tonnes Daily / Nigeria Set To Boost Oil Production As Agip Begins $13.5b Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by Origin(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
This was after they got pioneer status and were not required to pay taxes etc. After getting so much from Nigeria (highest tarriffs globally) giving so little in return.

Definitely not an ethical company. Why did you move funds secretly if there was no reason.
Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by samwayne154(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Idiot people......waiting to see their cheat somewhere.....I would make sure every one in my area does it ........ They are real thief....imagine 1k for 1.5gb angry
Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by manikspears: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
first they sacked workers,partnered with ison to pay them 50% salary then sacked workers again, and started moving money out of the country all under the nose of these so called government officials including cbn,they will not face what they are suppose to face it is mmm they will be chasing up and down........................bunch of cu*ts angry.
Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by ROCE: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pascal Dozie is the reason why Diamond Bank is there sad
Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by israel90: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
MTN,always making silly mistake why cant u be careful with nigeria we are not that dumb as you may think
Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by chacoonder(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Demigods666:

Yes exactly.
All this corruption buhari is shouting.
See corruption here now (MTN) is he not seeing this thieves?
Na wa.
Honestly,their (MTN) excesses in this country is just too much.
Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by Felixtuta(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Zedoo:

Last week...
They couldn't take it no more.....

This is serious ooh, how come no one stoped them? Because you can not tell me that no one saw them when they moved it.

My point is this, the present administration said it will tackle corruption but I sense corruption big time here.
Re: MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2016
The federal government should beem it's search lights on MTN as soon as possible, they have a well established reputation for fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 40 Key Points From Gtbank's Version Of What Caused Dispute / We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.