Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Need Your Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Urgent Advice (581 Views)

Dangerous, I Need Your Urgent Help I Am In Trouble Oo! / I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Urgent Advice by vybzkartel: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am an introvert and loves to be indoors
My wife likes befriending people especially those living in our compound but I detest this since it enables others intrude into my family issues. What can I do to stop my wife from befriending people on my compound?
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
You're an introvert, your wife an extrovert.

Talk to her about it since you're not comfortable with neighbours intruding into your affairs...but, do that when you know she will take what you're saying to heart.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Talk to her abt it as said above. But prepare ur mind for some upset in ur marriage bcus she fit give you character or say she can't comply at first

All these things make one tired of marriage
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by vybzkartel: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ok

What is OK?
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
vybzkartel:

What is OK?
Sorry I went to shiit
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by shedy03(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
na so marriage be.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by hylyne(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Get her something doing, that would keep her very busy.

Don't condemn her, she is your natural compliment. Enjoy the difference between u both.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by ikp120(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am an introvert just like you... The best way to handle it is to buy PS4. Ask your wife to play car race or FIFA with you. If she doesn't agree, go online and play with folks online... You won't even have time to care about neighbours. Also learn to say "okay" to all those neighbours without arguing with them or taking their talk to heart. They will learn to mind their business

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Way A Nigerian Man And Woman Tells What They Are In Pre-wedding Shoot / The Good And The Bad Side Of Office Romance / Our Women With Their All Men Are The Same Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.