Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC (36113 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by watered(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
It's coming and it will soon be here. Nigerians have been long taken for granted.

It's already speaking and soon it will become the loudest

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by awa(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
The English too much release him or take him to court. After the judgement either obey the Judges or arrest them too should the case not go in your favor.
That's fighting corruption....
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by kingthreat(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Make Fayose come rescue am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Hardeysolution(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't think EFCC gets command from Buhari. Why should everything be directed to Buhari. Did u see Buhari in the details..

Okay Sha. I understand.

But, even if untrue, there's trace of truth in everything.. ...

I am not rich but I was never arrested!

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by kinibigdeal(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Criticize Buhari and be invited by is cousin's in EFCC and DSS.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by sekundosekundo: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
manutdadex:
Hw many count charge? And later d guy go waka. If u have something on him u wud av done more than dis... Efcc wasting tax payers money since 2015

Don't mind them.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by sapientia(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Even posters printed by PDP in the last election is being probed....

APC did much more publicity than PDP ooo

By the way EFCC... how did we end up with you people.. someone released on bail for billions.... u re arresting him again for millions..

Why dont you amend your charges.... ask him same question in court... if he cant explain.. u have better chances of nailing him...

However, I forgot... you people usually get ur evidences from suspects.... Shame
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Honestly I will slap anyone that comes here to spew thrash about Fani kayode being persecuted by Buhari. I will seriously slap the taste out of your mouth. If you have nothing sensible to say just read the post and leave the thread. The idiot Fani Kayode that was using our money, N4.2billion to fûck fresh IBO gals did not give any of you a penny from the loot. It is crass foolishness and stupidity to come online and defend that thief with your 200mb per month data plan.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by yeyeboi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok

The guy above me is a mumu
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by NairaMaster1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:
angry

Mr man shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say abeg! You just used your ftc status to infect this thread with pure unadulterated nonsense!

Has ffk ever even bought you a N200 recharge card? Or it was obama that credited his account and those of all the other bandits with 4.9 billion just for fun? Using your almost expired mb to defend the same people that are responsible for you surviving on gala and coke while they will be eating lobster after _fucking your girlfriend......

Wailing otondo!

I was there when PMB bought zobo for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by yeyeboi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:
Lock the thief up

We don't need any explanation

Weldone guys keep it up

APC scammers

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
EFCC...Power

EFCC...Power

EFCCCCCCCCCCC...The Social Media Police of Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by princejayboss: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
PFRB:
Does the EFCC have lawyers at all. If you make such a discovery, you amend your charge. he is already on bail so if you want him to make clarifications you invite him and after that he leaves. The issues are similar and related so you ought not to arrest and detain again. They should check ACJA.

I like guys like you who thinks out of the box, this is just selective vandata

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by CHYMZZY(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am not a fan of this man... But the EFCC is at it again, with their witch hunt...

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by princejayboss: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whats wrong with amending the charges as he is already on bail since the case is inter-related ?

One will imagine the need for transperency in this case.

For me and my household, Buhari will not end well with this his style

2 Likes

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok

The guy above me is a mumu
I saw your moniker and laughed. These are the foolish and yeye supporters ffk has. Not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by BIDOO(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:
Lock the thief up

Weldone guys keep it up
Without any trial? Without any exhibit against him? See 2nd tyrant of our dear nation.
If i woose you na double you go dey see.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by payosehtor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
By hook or by crock looters should be dealt with
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by yeyeboi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

I saw your moniker and laughed. These are the foolish and yeye supporters ffk has. Not surprised at all.

And u feel ur master buhari aka the dullarinho1 of daura, aka za oza room is doing any better?

It's a shame people are still supporting this government despite this hardship

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by ExInferis(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:
Commando EFCC undecided

Let them just try their best to get a conviction. They really are doing themselves no favours with media trials.

If they don't announce the arrests and charge, you people would accuse them of abduction.

If they inform the public, you call it media trial.

I remember the Haliburton fiasco, the Madoff case, and so many others where the American people were daily inundated by the media and FBI press briefings.

Seems in nigeria we want the security agents to be both publicly accountable and gestapo-ish.

Talk about having your cake and eating it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
PFRB:
Does the EFCC have lawyers at all. If you make such a discovery, you amend your charge. he is already on bail so if you want him to make clarifications you invite him and after that he leaves. The issues are similar and related so you ought not to arrest and detain again. They should check ACJA.
You tried to make sense but ended up talking trash. Even without going into law, common sense will tell you that they first have to investigate exactly why he collected the N26 million, whether it was with criminal intent. After they've established that a criminal activity has occured, they can amend the charges. That is exactly what the press release by the EFCC said. I'm sure he was invited to explain it and he turned down their invitation. That was why he ran to the media last week to allege that he was about to be arrested. If the EFCC invites you and you refuse to oblige them, they arrest you. Those of us that know the law know how criminals and rogues like FFK operate.
See how you succeeded in getting likes and confusing people without making an iota of sense!
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by blackpanda: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Arrests upon arrests...Media trials upon media trials all back to back.

But wither the convictions

EFCC / DSS are just tools of selective witch hunting and oppression in the hands of Buboo and Daura.

Yes but u have to be a "witch" first before they can "hunt" u.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by mediaspy: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:
Lock the thief up

Weldone guys keep it up

U r just an aboki, with no sense

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by yeyeboi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

You this yeye person, carry your madness somewhere else. Stop quoting me.

Keep defending bad thing u hear angry
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
yeyeboi:

Keep defending bad thing u hear angry
See if you quote me again I will slap that yeye nature from your destiny.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by tolexy123: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
manutdadex:
Hw many count charge? And later d guy go waka. If u have something on him u wud av done more than dis... Efcc wasting tax payers money since 2015
see dis one spilling poo. shey u dey among the tax payer ni. gerrarahia mehn
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by yeyeboi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

See if you quote me again I will slap that yeye nature from your destiny.

cheesy
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by falxx: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:
angry

Mr man shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say abeg! You just used your ftc status to infect this thread with pure unadulterated nonsense!

Has ffk ever even bought you a N200 recharge card? Or it was obama that credited his account and those of all the other bandits with 4.9 billion just for fun? Using your almost expired mb to defend the same people that are responsible for you surviving on gala and coke while they will be eating lobster after _fucking your girlfriend......

Wailing otondo!
You are sounding very elementry and prematured. Expired mb this and that. I advised you quickly run back home and assist your parents. This forum is for advance and learned people. We are unllike Buhari, the dunce dumbest without certificate of any type and one who cannot speak and talk verbally for five minutes withput messing up himself. Kitchen and other living rooms.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:
Commando EFCC undecided

Let them just try their best to get a conviction. They really are doing themselves no favours with media trials.
Media trial? How? We shouldn't read news again? We shouldn't know what is going on again concerning looters? Yet, you are the first person to comment. I think we getting bored of this "media trial" crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture / Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections / Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.