Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC (36097 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is because you are dogs. And the dog owner (Buhari) sent you idiiots after him
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by talk2aikay(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
It's becoming obvious that this govt does not tolerate criticism, open ya mouth and get slammed with a rap sheet as long as my arm, so nobody go dey talk?
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Soldiercole(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/why-we-re-arrested-fani-kayode-efcc/
Is a lie is because he speaks the truth outrightly snd a better politician to reckon with.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:

Am I obstructing you from reading the news?

Or do you have to be the first to comment before you read it?

What's it with people and incoherence this recession period?
If you still don't get it, it means you gave yourself up as hypocrite.
And pls, stop this "media trial" song, it's boring.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Realist2: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
This Efcc is making mockery of themself,#26 million from the same NSA office for which he is being tried ?. In their desperate attempt to punish Fani Femi Kayode at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by DesChyko: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
maasoap:

If you still don't get it, it means you gave yourself up as hypocrite.
And pls, stop this "media trial" song, it's boring.

I think what intelligent people do is that they ignore things that bore them.

They don't fuss over it.

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by ArabMopol(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Waste of Time and resources ... abeg tell me who EFCC don convict before

Buhari is very useless
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Earth2Metahuman: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
phenomem:

Bros,i go like know wetin you mean by flat head o

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
President Buhari pls get to work already. If we needed you to only focus on corruption, we would have no problems making you EFCC chairman. If half of the passion you devote in hounding this men you term corrupt is put in to enhance the economy, we would have been better off. Corruption no doubt is a plague and has to be fought to a standstill. Do it properly and no one will term it a witch hunt. Rather all Nigerians will rally round you and ensure corruption is taken out. Right now, people are hungry; so prioritize!
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by jossy4joseph(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lies
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
clowns everywhere.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
PFRB:
Does the EFCC have lawyers at all. If you make such a discovery, you amend your charge. he is already on bail so if you want him to make clarifications you invite him and after that he leaves. The issues are similar and related so you ought not to arrest and detain again. They should check ACJA.

Well said by you...that shows how backward we are as a con3
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by nurusystem(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2016
God is dealing with fanikayode,,Mr sabiness,he speak/ noinsence like fayose..see am he wants to cry,,like frying akara

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Henrichemeka(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Baseless accusation. Because he has been controversially talking against the buhari led central government. When will this talk and jail thing stop in Nigeria. Can't opposition criticize government in power again?
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Wizteaser: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Funlordjnr:
angry

Mr man shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say abeg! You just used your ftc status to infect this thread with pure unadulterated nonsense!

Has ffk ever even bought you a N200 recharge card? Or it was obama that credited his account and those of all the other bandits with 4.9 billion just for fun? Using your almost expired mb to defend the same people that are responsible for you surviving on gala and coke while they will be eating lobster after _fucking your girlfriend......

Wailing otondo!
Real zombie. We need za oza room and his tools to act fast when people close to him are indicted too. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2016
On the pic...
Ebi like say Fani kayode want to cry.
The man in grey suit is saying...
Look Fani tell us nothing but the truth or else na kirikiri straight!
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Inova(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:

ZOMBIE

your left nyash there you voted a senile old enough to be your great grand father who has destroyed everything within a twinkle of an eye.
No need for this. I have the right solution for you. Build BIAFRALAND forum and vent all you anger and hate there. I'm sure it will gather more traffic than Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.