Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly (41912 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Please

Can you buy air refresher while coming back, your mama pusssy stinks like a rotten fish, the smell just killed your old papa

Rotten fish is delectable compared to your 10naira ho of a mother with her sp.erm well of a vagina. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by livinbygrace: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
He's a hero

This is a pure example of how a woman can kill a man

1 day after the separation, Tiwa ran to the media doing every kind of interview you can think of, this is a woman who just got separated from her husband and suppose to be emotionally, physically and spiritually shattered
You are very correct my brother..Women moves on faster than men after breakup,and we men are very emotional in nature.
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by oilwiz1: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Imagine dat comment frm a fan "hope u missed ur wife t.oto shocked.. his brain is d byead n buried

Dey must be very good friends. I think hes just playing with words.
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by kaystick86(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chie Nigerians too dey comment on unnecessary issues shay.
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by DorisK(f): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
"Likes Annie Idibia's photo"? That same Annie that he claims was the one feeding him when Tiwa failed to cook for him. Hmmmmmm We haven't heard the last of these peoples connection
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by emerged01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Happy for him for bouncing back
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by desire19a: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
shocked

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by modsfucker: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
This guy na correct man... Hope he has gathered all his broken life in one part now.... And please leave that ex of yours alone... I know their type, they only care about themselves. And above all She brings bad fortunes

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by eedrissa01: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Sijo01 post=50420793]Recession haf sweept him out of his hidding place cheesy cheesy[/quote

Am still d guy is no more shaving his hair thrice a week again
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by pretydiva(f): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy grin.....don't kill me with laughter
pls don't die yet oo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

I will punish you for this
I will release a sextape of me fuccking your father in the ass
Yeah right. The only person being fukked is you. Little bitch girl!
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by pretydiva(f): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
kogistar:
what is special about toto?
ask google undecided
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

When is your mother's funeral ??

I will send my friends and well-wishers to pay her her last respect by dumping loads of sp.erm in her grave so she wouldn't lack it in hell

Why don't they line up behind you and load it up your fat butt. gay bishhhh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Shymm3xx: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good to see the guy is doing well. He's a warrior.

Not too many guys can survive that shyte in one piece.

He just needs to stay away from the crazy biitch and get his shyte together.

All the best, bruddah.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by ILoveCockaCola(f): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Imagine dat comment frm a fan "hope u missed ur wife t.oto shocked.. his brain is dead n buried

That guy is sick... undecided undecided
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Gkemz: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Imagine dat comment frm a fan "hope u missed ur wife t.oto shocked.. his brain is dead n buried

And you think he doesn't have other women prettier who satisfy him more than Tiwa. You must be dreaming. A player is never tired of scoring...
I use to tell any woman who chose to leave my life that i ain't got nothing to lose because nobody is indispensable as there are so many fishes in the river. Only foools will choose to die because he was jilted.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by crunchyg: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
u dey dere wen she dey give abi she don carry am reach ur side? better becareful of wat u say coz u don't knw which will be a sin in God's eyes
Nurse Eliza wetin be your own na angry angry angry
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
kogistar:
what is special about toto?
u dey ask? ok. toto is sweet like honey
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Your mother didn't say i was a weakling when i was fuccking the dog shiit out of her pusssy last night
comment of life
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Don't you give ??
please come and give me my own share
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Diidi(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
He's a hero

1 day after the separation, Tiwa ran to the media doing every kind of interview you can think of, this is a woman who just got separated from her husband and suppose to be emotionally, physically and spiritually shattered

She has died and been shattered emotionally, physically and spiritually. She was only enduring and praying to God to restore her marriage but since her husband went to announce to Nigeria first, it was a great opportunity for Tiwa.

Sometimes put your self in a shoe and imagine the pains.
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Shymm3xx: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Your mother didn't say i was a weakling when i was fuccking the dog shiit out of her pusssy last night

Lool.

A lot of mums are creeping on these skreets lol.

But ya handle tho smh. Just change it to Tiwa Savage's puzzy stinks.
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by kenesh(f): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
He's a hero

Why should she be emotionally, physically and spiritually shattered? sometimes you say good riddance to bad rubbish and move on! Marriage is not a do or die affair na!

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by kenesh(f): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by MORRYDIHEART(f): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Don't you give ??
yea I do but not to d public...ur sisters,mother and gf also give...don't know if it's private though.
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by MORRYDIHEART(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
crunchyg:

Nurse Eliza wetin be your own na angry angry angry
na who I flog,na who dey cry? I wanna believe u aren't talking to me.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by MORRYDIHEART(f): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
aameyah:

Why don't they line up behind you and load it up your fat butt. gay bishhhh! cheesy
aameya leave d psycho alone,his utterance and personality speaks it all,stop wasting ur time on pple like dis coz they belong to d psychiatric home.his brain needs fixing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 / BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos) / Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.