Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? (594 Views)

NL Christians , Is It Wrong For a Christian To EAT Sallah Meat ? / Mark 9:43 , Did Jesus Lie ? NL Christians / Two Questions For NL Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't think it's wise to hold on so tenaciously to a belief system, without first having knowledge of it's origin and the variables that led it being so widespread.

So, has any of you read about the history of Christianity from any history book apart from the bible?

4 Likes

Re: NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by Touchnot01: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
The common History of catholicism, No.

History of Christianity, Yes.

Its unstoppable. I wonder what better deal you have for me apart from christianity. I'm a research scientist and i'm very happy.

Go be happy.

3 Likes

Re: NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by Temolad: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Scientists descover some evidences of life after death. Check in => https://www.nairaland.com/3420347/scientists-discover-some-evidences-life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Touchnot01:
The common History of catholicism, No.

History of Christianity, Yes.

Its unstoppable. I wonder what better deal you have for me apart from christianity. I'm a research scientist and i'm very happy.

Go be happy.

I am not a christian.
Re: NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by Touchnot01: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

I am not a christian.
I didn't ask you.

1 Like

Re: NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 23, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
I don't think it's wise to hold on so tenaciously to a belief system, without first having knowledge of it's origin and the variables that led it being so widespread.

So, has any of you read about the history of Christianity from any history book apart from the bible?
Yep.

It's ability to merge into diverse historical periods and cultures is amazing.

Have you?

1 Like

Re: NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by honourhim: 5:46am On Oct 23, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

You that have read it what next apart from your claim of not being a Christian?
Re: NL Christians: Has Any Of You Read About The History Of Christianity? by oaroloye(m): 5:08am On Oct 25, 2016
SHALOM!

GrizzlyBear:

CHRISTIANITY does not have a "HISTORY," because no Church has EVER followed The Teachings of YAHSHUA- as the Second and Third Chapters of REVELATION demonstrate.

All the Churches are exercises in disobedience of Yahshua.

Their study is very interesting, but should never be confused with actual Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

delete / Reason I Stopped Going To Church / Another Woman Accuses Apostle Suleman Secret of Love Affair (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.