Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself (979 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
hello jeloser my name is judeefcc pls you guys shuld advice me before i commit suicide

[b]I know it and I'm not here for
others to tell me I'm not ugly. I just wanted to
get this thoughts out of my head.
Many ppl here think they're ugly because of
their weight. At least that you can change. But
I can't change the way my face is or the way
I'm built. I feel like the only thing that would
help me is plastic surgery. But, for me, that is
not an option. I want to, at least, save my
pride. I don't want to describe how ugly I look
because it would only depress me. I'm 17
years old and I've never had a boyfriend. It's
not a big deal for me (it used to be but I
guess I got use to being girlfriendless cheesy) and
I'm not desperate to find one. But I am sure
that it's because I'm so ugly. Because, my
personality is not that bad.

The worst thing about it is that nobody even
knows how I feel. I use to cry myself to sleep
and be all happy in front of others. But, I
don't cry anymore. i believe i got stronger and
I just suck it in. There are days I feel like a
monster and don't want anyone to see me.
And there are the "good days" when I think
I'm not that bad. But there is much less of the
"good days" and that mood often doesn't last
long. When I do feel happy and good about
myself I still feel a bit tense and just waiting
for the bad feelings to come back.
I just feel that if I was handsome, everything would
be so much easier. I'd be a different person. I
know that there's not much I can do about it
so I'll just have to accept myself the way I
am. Someday.[/b]

But the way I feel... well, the way I am. It's
starting to really affect my life. I am loud and
fun to be around only when I'm with my
closest friends (which I is a few ppl). But I'm
always shy and quiet around ppl I've just met
or don't know well. My self- confidence is
really low because the way I look. I've even
noticed that I developed some behaviours like
covering my face with handkerchief or laughing without
showing teeth.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
you go tire cheesy cheesy cheesy fine boys dont shout
Re: I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself by Neimar: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
yabaleft escapee....
Re: I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself by tukdi: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Show us ur pinshure first before i say anything cool
Re: I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself by divinehand2003(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
But I see a wowo girl now
Re: I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself by Ginaz(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
You're 17, you shouldn't be worried about looks now cos you're still developing and your body structure is molding and hasn't reached its matured limit.

I wanna give you an advise, you're still in that teenage hormones that tends to make you look crappy and out of place, we all go through that. grin

Focus now on your character and forget girlfriend cos no man is made without a woman to be by his side. It's from creation, no man is meant to be alone.

Focus on the important things like, "your goals, your visions for your life, shape your personality by having worthy characters that will help you in the future. Learn to test your abilities and most essentially, learn to focus on valuable things and leave what's irrelevant behind. "

Do all this and you will grow to be a fine man not with looks alone but with a fine character.

Suicide is not an answer. Like someone said, " first have a good impression about you from within your soul before you try to make an impression on someone else." wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mk una use one thread na

I can't be jumping from one thread to another

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Stop This Madness? / She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day / My Former Life As A Prostitute: One Client Put So Much Cocaine Up My Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.