Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo (3155 Views)

See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) / Where Is Asari Dokubo After Receiving 10million Dollars From Fg To Setup NDA / Breaking Delta Senator Peter Nwaobosi Did Not Fully Declare His Assets (2) (3) (4)

Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by maimalari: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
That is according to saharareporters on its twitter handle. Details soon.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by yeyeboi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by eyeview: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
How is it that it was the election of all the pdp winners that are being contested and attacked in court while all the apc winners are walking free without court attacks?

How come it is the pdp governors that are being investigated for bribing courts while none of the apc governors is being looked into

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by divinehand2003(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hope the names of the indicted Justices will be mentioned soonest?
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by CoolFreeday(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmmmm, I use to respect that man so much, its unfortunate.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by maimalari: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
eyeview:
How is it that it was the election of all the pdp winners that are being contested and attacked in court while all the apc winners are walking free without court attacks?

How come it is the pdp governors that are being investigated for bribing courts while none of the apc governors is being looked into
Whereas it is in naija's best interest to investigate both apc and pdp, it is in naija interest that someone is being investigated for wrongdoing whichever political interest it serves at all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by NaijaMutant(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
I want to thank Sahara Reporters for all these expose

For exposing Buratai, Kyari, Dambazzau, Fayose, Metuh, Dasuki, Aisha Alhassan
Obanikoro and now Okowa

But of what use is all this to us since EFCC and DSS have already gotten a list of the sacred cows(APC) and those that should be prosecuted (PDP) from Daura undecided

I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw EFCC and DSS coming for the defence of the sacred cows when they were indicted shocked

Just watch how they will swing into action in this case like Usain Bolt undecided

Corruption in any form is evil

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Sealeddeal(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Useless Buhari. He will continue with frivolities until 2019

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by ekolajossyadde(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sahara reporter anoda arms of apc.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Delphi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nigerian Supreme court has lost its 'sanctity'. Gone are the days that pronouncements from the Supreme court are taken as the exactitude of law. The days of Uwais, Oputa, Tobi even Belgore are over. Now, it is judgement on cash and carry. And this is most disheartening and worrisome. Little wonder judgements of the election tribunals and the appeal are flagrantly thwarted and skewed once they reach the supreme court - because 'a heavy piper-payer will dictate the tune'. I support cleansing of the judiciary in Nigeria. Every right thinking individual should support this course because it is the common man that suffers these repugnant corrupt practices of the judiciary. The common man will not get proper judgement - judgement goes to the rich payer; the young lawyer will never win a career breaking case - judgement goes to the bribing senior colleague; the corrupt and merciless politicians/individuals will always get their way - judgement is bought and and they dictate governance. The worst that can happen to a nation is for her judiciary to be 'cash and carry'.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by richidinho(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by TheFreeOne: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Biased EFCC/DSS will soon get into an overdrive over this because Okowa is a PDP governor.

What a very useless and divisive FG.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by maimalari: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Very soon in naija, suspects will start screaming in court that the presiding judge has received bribe from him or his prosecutor. Court drama loading! ! !
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by MunorAnne(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Don't U think d@ amount is overrated. I mean, he cld ve given the Supreme Court some dough. Bt $10million...? I'm still 2 believe d@.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by mrvitalis(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
NaijaMutant:
I want to thank Sahara Reporters for all these expose

For exposing Buratai, Kyari, Dambazzau, Fayose, Metuh, Dasuki, Aisha Alhassan
Obanikoro and now Okowa

But of what use is all this to us since EFCC and DSS have already gotten a list of the sacred cows(APC) and those that should be prosecuted (PDP) from Daura undecided

I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw EFCC and DSS coming for the defence of the sacred cows when they were indicted shocked

Just watch how they will swing into action in this case like Usain Bolt undecided

Corruption in any form is evil
Brp they say half bread is better than non... If APC finishes cleaning PDP of all tge bad eggs.. . Do u think we will still vote APC?? When PDP is a clean party? ? Na to vote APC out then make PDP clean them too

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Unfortunately Okowa has immunity till probably 2023. We cant get at him anytime soon embarassed

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by okomogo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't care who is involved, they should just investigate and get our money back. BTW $10m is not small money o, I believe there's elements of truth in this but the amount seems exaggerated.
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by frtryr: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Brp they say half bread is better than non... If APC finishes cleaning PDP of all tge bad eggs.. . Do u think we will still vote APC?? When PDP is a clean party? ? Na to vote APC out then make PDP clean them too

Pay per post kids

Okowa won with over 60%

No need for bribe

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Built2last: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mention one politician or public office holder in Nigeria that is not corrupt. It's a wack system embedded in systemic corruption.

We are almost irredeemable.

Wait till Buhari finish and hear what public officers looted under him.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by frtryr: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Delphi:
Nigerian Supreme court has lost its 'sanctity'. Gone are the days that pronouncements from the Supreme are taken as the exactitude of law. The days of Uwais, Oputa, Tobi even Belgore are over. Now, it is judgement on cash and carry. And this is most disheartening and worrisome. Little wonder judgements of the election tribunals and the appeal are flagrantly thwarted and skewed once they reach the supreme court - because 'a heavy piper-payer will dictate the tune'. I support cleansing of the judiciary in Nigeria. Every right thinking individual should support this course because it is the common man that suffers these repugnant corrupt practices of the judiciary. The common man will not get proper judgement - judgement goes to the rich payer; the young lawyer will never win a career breaking case - judgement goes to the bribing senior colleague; the corrupt and merciless politicians/individuals will always get their way and dictate governance.The worst that can happen to a nation is for her judiciary to be 'cash and carry'.

You have been brainwashed by sponsored media

Stop reading news paper you will have your senses back

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by mrvitalis(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
frtryr:

Pay per post kids

Okowa won with over 60%

No need for bribe

Bro abeg i no argue abeg

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by DaudaAbu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Now ww are getting somewhere

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by okomogo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
frtryr:

You have been brainwashed by sponsored media

Stop reading news paper you will have your senses back

Lol, there seems to be a very big conspiracy in this country and the masses are mislead by same compromised media

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Progressive01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na wa ooo!!! Chaiiiii!! God punish PDP! angry

Bellow is an unforgettable image of how PDP ruined this country's economy, emptying our vaults just to keep themselves in power.

Today, we are paying the price for their atrocious adventures and yet, same bastards have the nerve to bare their rotten fangs criticising this government which busts their humps day and night trying to clean up a gargantuan mess for which they aren't responsible! angry

Again, may God, Amadioha, Aresu, Babalu Aye, Erile, Esu, Ibeji, Kokou, Obatala, Oduduwa, and even the devil himself, all jointly punish PDP!!

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by muykem: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
My only happiness is that everybody now agreed that our judiciary is corrupt. NBA wan

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Biased EFCC/DSS will soon get into an overdrive over this because Okowa is a PDP governor.

What a very useless and divisive FG.
[size=14pt] Go and steal; and when you are arrested, tell them that you are not guilty because other people who stole have not been arrested. [/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Jesusloveyou: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
eyeview:

because pdp can't win any election after their 16yrs misrule and mismanagement

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by ImoRiver: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
eyeview:

Because APC is in power and moreover it is more likely for PDP to be guilty because the judiciary seemed compromised hence APC might have intended to bribe as well but couldn't.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by TheFreeOne: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
kITATITA:

[size=14pt] Go and steal; and when you are arrested, tell them that you are not guilty because other people who stole have not been arrested. [/size]

Maybe that's your portion but not mine.

If this government is sincere about fighting corruption then it shouldn't be selective but it has been nothing but monkey business from what we've seen so far.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by dunkem21(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
MunorAnne:
Don't U think d@ amount is overrated. I mean, he cld ve given the Supreme Court some dough. Bt $10million...? I'm still 2 believe d@.

Smart chap. ..We are talking about N4b here cheesy

Anyway, It's Sahara Reporters undecided
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Progressive01(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
okomogo:
I don't care who is involved, they should just investigate and get our money back. BTW $10m is not small money o, I believe there's elements of truth in this but the amount seems exaggerated.
Not necessarily exaggerated. The money wouldn't come from his purse alone but from those with vested interests in the government, especially contractors. They know what they stand to gain playing ball with the government of such a rich state- the rewards could be unimaginable!

If Ibori could cough up 15million dollars back then, how much more Okowa??

#thinkaboutit.

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Jesusloveyou: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Built2last:
Mention one politician or public office holder in Nigeria that is not corrupt. It's a wack system embedded in systemic corruption.

We are almost irredeemable.

Wait till Buhari finish and hear what public officers looted under him.
yeah, u are right, we are almost irredeemable, and that is all about change and that is what pmb is still trying to loose Nigeria from the wack system embedded in systematic corruption, we will get there.

Security Challenges In Nigeria And The Way Forward. / 4 Easy Steps To Checking If Your National ID Card Is Ready / Finally Bornu Elders Decides To Give Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors (pics)