Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo (3174 Views)

See Toyota Landcruiser Prado Jeep Gombe Governor Gave Traditional Rulers(pics) / Where Is Asari Dokubo After Receiving 10million Dollars From Fg To Setup NDA / Breaking Delta Senator Peter Nwaobosi Did Not Fully Declare His Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Jesusloveyou: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Maybe that's your portion but not mine.

If this government is sincere about fighting corruption then it shouldn't be selective but it has been nothing but monkey business from what we've seen so far.
i want pmb or efcc to select my family for persecution, why will a sane man complain of efcc is be selective if his hands are clean.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by tit(f): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
apc,
why are you dulling?
i have been thinking who will you arest this weekend?
na only accusation you fit make?
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by docadams: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

If it is Delta state don't disbelieve anything.
Everything in the state is open secret.

That bribe was paid is not in doubt. Iziyon's loss of $200k was reported previously in the media. The incidence occurred at Grand hotel, Asaba, though, the culprits were caught.

Nobody should be surprised if the Delta state Chief judge is picked up for questioning should DSS/EFCC get involved.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by tiger28: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2016
eyeview:
How is it that it was the election of all the pdp winners that are being contested and attacked in court while all the apc winners are walking free without court attacks?

How come it is the pdp governors that are being investigated for bribing courts while none of the apc governors is being looked into
let the next govt probe this govt,I wouldn't give a damn. EVERY thief must be investigated! !!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by mikolo80: 1:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Delphi:
Nigerian Supreme court has lost its 'sanctity'. Gone are the days that pronouncements from the Supreme court are taken as the exactitude of law. The days of Uwais, Oputa, Tobi even Belgore are over. Now, it is judgement on cash and carry. And this is most disheartening and worrisome. Little wonder judgements of the election tribunals and the appeal are flagrantly thwarted and skewed once they reach the supreme court - because 'a heavy piper-payer will dictate the tune'. I support cleansing of the judiciary in Nigeria. Every right thinking individual should support this course because it is the common man that suffers these repugnant corrupt practices of the judiciary. The common man will not get proper judgement - judgement goes to the rich payer; the young lawyer will never win a career breaking case - judgement goes to the bribing senior colleague; the corrupt and merciless politicians/individuals will always get their way - judgement is bought and and they dictate governance. The worst that can happen to a nation is for her judiciary to be 'cash and carry'.
the common man need to get rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by ganye1: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2016
eyeview:
How is it that it was the election of all the pdp winners that are being contested and attacked in court while all the apc winners are walking free without court attacks?

How come it is the pdp governors that are being investigated for bribing courts while none of the apc governors is being looked into
Since you are not denying that they collected bribes I have no problem with their arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by maimalari: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
tiger28:
let the next govt probe this govt,I wouldn't give a damn. EVERY thief must be investigated! !!
Exactly. In due course, discipline with public money will have been achieved
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2016
CoolFreeday:
hmmmm, I use to respect that man so much, its unfortunate.
Sahara reporters are not far from the Truth.
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Biased EFCC/DSS will soon get into an overdrive over this because Okowa is a PDP governor.

What a very useless and divisive FG.
He's exempted from raid
Re: Breaking!! Delta State Governor Gave Supreme Court 10million Dollars-sahararepo by HtwoOw: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Progressive01:

Today, we are paying the price for their atrocious adventures and yet, same bastards have the nerve to bare their rotten fangs criticising this government which busts their humps day and night trying to clean up a gargantuan mess for which they aren't responsible!

How dare you say this on Nairaland, when you know it's witch hunt and any comment contrary to PDP assertions is paid for

It's witch hunt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS / Why I Was Removed As Governor. / Gov. Obaseki And Oshiomhole At Loggerheads Over Choice Of Running Mate Ahead Of

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.