Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband (47706 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) / John Tallen Is Dead!! (Pauline Tallen's Husband Dies) / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by teebillz: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pierocash:
God pls,give me this kind of woman as a wife.and i wil serve You all d rest of my life

Just like that? Be careful what you wish for. As for me o, God keep me far away from women like the Tallen I know.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by jbravado(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pierocash:
God pls,give me this kind of woman as a wife.and i wil serve You all d rest of my life
Serve God all the rest of your life and He'll give you this kind of woman...
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by TeamSimple(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
phemmie06:

Her husband never said this, but the family first was what this woman said. But Buhari humiliate her wife by saying she belongs to the kitchen.
And what is the humilation in a wife belonging to the kitchen and other room?
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Her husband sure is a lucky man,there are still good people around, when you find one,hold onto them,shout out to all the good women out there
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Niyinficient(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:

He was really stupĀ”d with that comment, no doubt.
Why not send a text message to your female boss using his words?

Why not say wat Aisha said abt ur company also and see wat happens
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by zionboyz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
My Wife and I will act same any day/time. I have a such kind of Woman/Wife.

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by NairaMaster1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
dulaman:
''....because HE is my primary responsibilty''...... but people were shouting at buhari when he remind aisha her primary responsibility.

See your brain? Tallen has been supportive to her throughout her political Odyssey from the second to the fourth republic. So how does it make her belong to the kitchen like Buhari? Nigeria is in deep trouble
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Mysticluv(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Indeed she is a woman of substance and a bridge builder.. loves her decision #familyfirst#
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by DesChyko: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Niyinficient:

Why not say wat Aisha said abt ur company also and see wat happens

And who said Aisha was right, washing dirty linens in public in the first place?
The man couldn't put a leash on his wife; is that still PDP's fault?
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari said his at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and to the wrong audience.
plus,she used the president's line just to stroke buhu's ego for turning his nomination down...
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by theSpark(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Perhaps she rejected it because accepting it would mean bye bye to her political career. Nevertheless family over everything.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
Just imagine the average Nigerian girl in that position
But she ain't the average Nigerian girl.
She is a woman,people's mother and former Deputy Gov.
She has seen it all.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by mickool(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Where are the gender equality advocates? Now an appointment has given to a woman she has rejected it because of her primary responsibility (her husband).don't shout marginalization of women when baba look the other way when appointments are made ooo...
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Ewelesuo: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hey Madam,

Do you have any young daughter for me to come and marry?

I want to have your DNA in my family.

If she is to be a Yoruba or an Igbo woman, she would either kill her husband and divorce him. Before you shout and abuse me, Stella Odua is an example of a woman who divorced her husband to be made Minister of Aviation. I don't want to talk of Olajumoke drama with her husband as PDP Minister while husband APC
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

Wrong.

No call to serve fatherland is too small. Retired Brig. Buba Warwa, who was Lagos State Military governor later became Nigerian ambassador to South Africa I think.

In developed countries, some former prime ministers become cabinet ministers and sometimes prime ministers again. Benjamin Natanyahu is an example. Vlad Putin left presidency to be prime minister and president again. Also common in the Low countries & Scandinavia.

But in 9ja, bigmanity blinds people & make them puff-headed. shocked
That is Naija's problem. It's only in this country that you see a professor who leaves the teaching profession when his tenure as a VC ends.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by dfrost: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Millerz:
I love it people act selfless. It still shows that there's hope for humanity.

My dear sister, there's more than enough hope for humanity else God won't bother sending his Son to die for us. John 3:16.

On the other hand, I guess her husband showed her what real love is, that's why she's reciprocating. Kudos to the couple.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by dfrost: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

Wrong.

No call to serve fatherland is too small. Retired Brig. Buba Warwa, who was Lagos State Military governor later became Nigerian ambassador to South Africa I think.

In developed countries, some former prime ministers become cabinet ministers and sometimes prime ministers again. Benjamin Natanyahu is an example. Vlad Putin left presidency to be prime minister and president again. Also common in the Low countries & Scandinavia.

But in 9ja, bigmanity blinds people & make them puff-headed. shocked

Nice examples but obviously not the best because the bolded you quoted had scores to settle with some people or countries. Find out more about them.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by rhames(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is an example of keeping the sacred vows of for better for worse. Not these days where it is for sale to the highest bidder. Not these days that the pastor or Imam or Ifa priest takes a bribe for the 'success' of one marriage. My full respect to Dame Pauline Tallen . She threw everything aside to tend to her ailing husband. That is an example of a those described in the scriptures as women of virtue. She is an ambassador to the women in this country,Nigeria.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Missmossy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Her husband treated her rightly else she won't do this. Nothing beats a happy family in love cheesy thumbs up to her.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Niyinficient(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:

And who said Aisha was right, washing dirty linens in public in the first place?
The man couldn't put a leash on his wife; is that still PDP's fault?

Good. If my wife tries that. Game over. If sshe doesn't blive in me, then she's not worthy to b associated wit me. Considering her position as d first lady, a northern Muslim, it's a total religious, political,cultural and marital betrayal.

I pity Bubu on this one.

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by DesChyko: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Niyinficient:

Good. If my wife tries that. Game over. If sshe doesn't blive in me, then she's not worthy to b associated wit me. Considering her position as d first lady, a northern Muslim, it's a total religious, political,cultural and marital betrayal.

I pity Bubu on this one.

#word
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please o One question. At this time when every politician wants to travel abroad for medical treatment, and she is entitled to move with her entire family, and the husband can receive better treatment abroad, with all expenses paid by the govt ,wouldn't it have been better to kill two birds with one stone ? Yes?
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by kinnlive(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
dulaman:
''....because HE is my primary responsibilty''...... but people were shouting at buhari when he remind aisha her primary responsibility.
because Aisha said the truth huh
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Blessograo(f): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
God abeg give me the grace to be like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by queenitee(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
God give me grace like this woman,to make the right choice,at the right time and place
Grace to put first things first

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by NwaGodl1000(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
May God bless you to live long Pauline and may a wife like you never escape in my life
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Bgorgeous: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Would the husband have done the same for her? Chai Love
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by AreaFada2: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
dfrost:

Nice examples but obviously not the best because the bolded you quoted had scores to settle with some people or countries. Find out more about them.

It is nothing about score-settling. Beer parlour rumours abound everywhere, even on google. Both could have left lower govt positions and still remain party & contest for the previous highest office they already had. Both have proved very great leader. Putin pulled Russia from the brink of collapse as left it on the eve of the the millennium & Natanyahu has maintained Israel hard line stance in a turbulent and hostile environment.

Late Shimon Perez did same over decades, was it also about score settling?
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by AreaFada2: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

That is Naija's problem. It's only in this country that you see a professor who leaves the teaching profession when his tenure as a VC ends.

Yep. Reason is that it is not about service at all. If it was, ex-governors in 9ja should be taking their experience to manage local government council and bring about grass root development. LG council does not have enough money to loot. Most are even far richer than their LGA.

Every ex governor wants to be president next. Or just manage senate or ministerial position.
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by edelweiss(f): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pierocash:
. AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER. FROM YOUR MOUTH TO GOD'S EARS.

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Pierocash(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
edelweiss:
. AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER. FROM YOUR MOUTH TO GOD'S EARS.
thanks my dear,may God reward u too
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by fortunechy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
i wish to see dis kind of woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.