Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What’s The Meaning Of PASUMA? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What’s The Meaning Of PASUMA? (1344 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Pasuma And Small Doctor Hailing / Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) / Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Meaning Of PASUMA? by ItuExchange(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2016
The meaning I found on a Facebook page looks bogus and superficial to me, knowing full well that Baa Wasi doesn’t operate a Facebook account.

I’ve long wondered what the meaning of PASUMA is. 13 years ago, one professional womanizer told me it could also mean one kind of aphrodisiac. He said I should go to a chemist and asked. I never did.

In most interviews granted by Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, I’ve not seen any interviewer asking the meaning of the PASUMA, since that’s not part of his real official name. If I’d heard him being asked such a question, I’m sure he would have answered.

I got no access to him, and I know he’s millions of fans all over the world (I’m one of them). I think some of his fans here would know the meaning.

Continue making great progress, Orobokibo creator. Meanwhile….

What’s the meaning of PASUMA?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What’s The Meaning Of PASUMA? by oyatz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pasuma was the name of an over-the-counter medication that young people especially artisans, drivers, bricklayers and other people who engaged in hard works ,used to buy from Chemists as an analgesic (some people claimed that it reduced tiredness after a hard day's work for them to perform very well in 'the other room' at time) in the early 1990s. It was similar to Leilah and Saridon-P. These drugs were later phased out of production and circulation.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Meaning Of PASUMA? by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
ItuExchange:
The meaning I found on a Facebook page looks bogus and superficial to me, knowing full well that Baa Wasi doesn’t operate a Facebook account.

I’ve long wondered what the meaning of PASUMA is. 13 years ago, one professional womanizer told me it could also mean one kind of aphrodisiac. He said I should go to a chemist and asked. I never did.

In most interviews granted by Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, I’ve not seen any interviewer asking the meaning of the PASUMA, since that’s not part of his real official name. If I’d heard him being asked such a question, I’m sure he would have answered.

I got no access to him, and I know he’s millions of fans all over the world (I’m one of them). I think some of his fans here would know the meaning.

Continue making great progress, Orobokibo creator. Meanwhile….

What’s the meaning of PASUMA?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Cousin to Alabukun!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Pic: 'anorexia Nearly Killed Me’ 22 Year Old Girl Days Away From Death' / 5 Things That Will Make Your MANHOOD Shrink In Size (men's Health) / Stephanie Okereke-linus And Son Cover Motherhood Instyle Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.