Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations (37388 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Buhari Meets Tinubu’s Men Over Party’s Internal Wrangling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Okeikpu(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2016
All ds nonsense from APC is to divert pple attention from the economy they destroyed under six months
We r watching them
Naira is now 520 to a dollar
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Bizibi(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Daniel1990:

Buhari will never ever, ever remove Amaechi_any attempt to remove Amaechi_Buhari and his government will go down with him.
Amaechi will go public and open the Pandora Box. You know he has mouth diarrhea!

He is an insider_the almighty ATM_any corruption case level against Amaechi will implicate the so called 'Mr. Integrity' directly.
kai,the almighty ATM.......we need to withdraw too oooo
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Can't you just shut up. You sound so pathetic

cheesy
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by megama: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/judges-bombshell-fear-grips-buharis-men/

Nigerians are tired of all these old politicians and their politicking. Let the Senate enact a law. Forbidding any body above 45 years from Nigerian politics. This aged politicians are never contented. cool shocked
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Firefire(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2016
obaaderemi:
Corruption brought buhari to power.he was a forgotten relic who had given up b4 corrupt men looked his way to boot out another corrupt man who they felt was lopsided in the sharing of our stolen commonwealth.any youth supporting any of these bastards must be an idiot.

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Mujaheeeden: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Firefire:

cheesy
Egbon mi how is the family?

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Egbon mi how is the family?

Very well thank you. How is your end ?
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Mujaheeeden: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Firefire:

Very well thank you. How is your end ?
We are doing great. Nigeria is sliding daily into abyss while some people are encouraging this government. Sometimes i do ask what kind of morons are we dealing with today

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by entparrot(f): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
yinkslinks:
You will be surprised soon. Better wake. How will you feel if same judges were arrested just to get amaechi out of the way

There has been so many petitions against Amaechi originating from Rivers, still nothing happen,I bet you nothing will happen to Amaechi under Buhari regime. He is one of the untouchable.

Buhari can afford messing with the Afonjas/Tinubu, he wont dare add Amaechi to the list of his enemies, Amaechi has a very stubborn personality, that specializes in getting back to people who betrayed him.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by lailo: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
The fight against corruption in d present day Nigeria will still be lopsided.Thats d fact that people need to know.You can not be a government and be fighting urself.The fight will become a jamboree when hundreds of accused power brokers are still under investigation,using difft tactics to get off d hook.And u now expect him to fight people wu could help him to nail dis corrupt elements,so dat dt d corruption fight will end as usual.Like it or leave it,u use corrupt people to expose/fight corrupt people bcs it is only them dat know dia way.When Buhari is done with his gov,another person can now come and fight Amechie and co.That is how we will get there in Nigeria.But for Buhari to fight people dat can help him deliver,it is pure opposition plot to ridicule his government.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by aisha2008(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
CoolFreeday:
" the manipulation by the APC,
which was a beautiful bride of the judiciary
over the year"

how many years have APC been in power, bias and unbalance report. I don't support APC or anyone involved in bribery and corruption, anyone involved should be punished for it irrespective of the person's party.
APC has been in power for long in the state mentioned by the reporter and mostly in south west. ie Oyo , Osun,Ekiti, Lagos and Ogun state
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by DriveByKiller: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
blackpanda:
They people calling for the removal of Amaechi are notorious haters of Buhari. Even before he became President, they have continued to show nothing but hatred for him, calling him names and even wishing him evil. These are not the people to be taken seriously or listened. At least, I wouldnt if I was Buhari. On the contrary, any advise these ones give is only to either undermine the President or ruin his administration. They are ne'er do wells and detractors.
In the light of the accusations where a Supreme Court judge has called the Chief Judge of Nigeria as a witness in Amaechi's bribery attempt, I think any serious President would have begun investigation.

People like you are not just enemies of Nigeria, but also, enemies of truth.

You don't seem to have even a breath of common sense or shame in trying to defend and politicise this matter.

Political stooge.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by ehissi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
HtwoOw:

Classic hate speech, several APC chieftains are currently being held or investigated , but i guess nothing is ever enough

Please name one or two for us!?? Make we still collect learners permit from you since you sabi pass us.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by naijaking1: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Before justices Ngwuta, Okoro, and Ademola, there was justice Okoro Idogu of the Fela sentencing saga in 1984.
Justice Idogu, a man of conscience, felt bad after he was "forced" to sentence Fela to prison that he went to beg the musician in Maiduguri jail.
Pressuring judges, threatening judges, and subverting justice is a well known tactics of Buhari whenever he thinks judges are not ruling in his favor.
Nigerians need to recollect past events, so that they better understand what's going on today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
CoolFreeday:
" the manipulation by the APC,
which was a beautiful bride of the judiciary
over the year"

how many years have APC been in power, bias and unbalance report. I don't support APC or anyone involved in bribery and corruption, anyone involved should be punished for it irrespective of the person's party.

Go back and read well. This time with your eyes not nose....you will see where it is clearly written, with cited cases, that APC has been manipulating the Judiciary since the time of opposition.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Emempaul(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin grin ;DRotimi Ameachi is a child of god ;DRotimi Ameachi is a child of god
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by july66: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
blackpanda:
They people calling for the removal of Amaechi are notorious haters of Buhari. Even before he became President, they have continued to show nothing but hatred for him, calling him names and even wishing him evil. These are not the people to be taken seriously or listened. At least, I wouldnt if I was Buhari. On the contrary, any advise these ones give is only to either undermine the President or ruin his administration. They are ne'er do wells and detractors.
the judges are also haters of Buhari.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Emempaul(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin grin ;DRotimi Ameachi is a child of god
grin Rotimi Ameachi is a child of god
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by JusticeSeeker: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
A poor pdp propagandist thread
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Progressive01:
No mind iPod. cheesy

They desperately wanna see Amaechi's fall so they can stand over him and say "ntoor". cheesy

It doesn't matter to them whether he is guilty or not, they simply want his head for being instrumental in the downfall of their Ineffectual Buffoon. grin

Then they will say Northerners as taken over Nigeria.
If amaechi is sacked now.
Who do they want to replace him.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by rafabenitez: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
U cannot rob peter to pay paul,amaechi,fashola and co are corrupt.but sinx there are in apc,association of past criminals

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by BUHARImyDOG: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
blackpanda:

We already trust him.

THAT IS WHY WE CALL YOU ZOMBIE ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by yinkslinks(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Really? I laugh. I won't forget you. 08100392181 store my number and let's have a laugh when his dropped as a minister
entparrot:

There has been so many petitions against Amaechi originating from Rivers, still nothing happen,I bet you nothing will happen to Amaechi under Buhari regime. He is one of the untouchable.

Buhari can afford messing with the Afonjas/Tinubu, he wont dare add Amaechi to the list of his enemies, Amaechi has a very stubborn personality, that specializes in getting back to people who betrayed him.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Hero144: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin
blackpanda:

We already trust him.
Na laugh we de laugh
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Cannonleo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by baaliyah(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
So Ogbonaya Onuh, a former governor invited a SUPREME COURT George to his house.
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by Max24: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daniel1990:

Buhari will never ever, ever remove Amaechi_any attempt to remove Amaechi_Buhari and his government will go down with him.
Amaechi will go public and open the Pandora Box. You know he has mouth diarrhea!

He is an insider_the almighty ATM_any corruption case level against Amaechi will implicate the so called 'Mr. Integrity' directly.
Are u saying Ameachi will be another Jibrin that will spill the beans for the executives as Jibrin is doing to the legislators ? That will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by eshic(f): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Progressive01:
They are the worst set of criminals honestly!! They'd use it to galvanise/solidify their atache-by-force project saying he "hates South South and South East". gringrin

you really need deliverance,ss and se matter de chop your intestine and liver all the time,even in the Matter way no concern them you go still unleash your anger and frustration on them.but one thing I must tell you is go and write it down somewhere,one day you will wake up and what you will see is that we have left your Nigeria behind and be promoted to a great country where everybody is somebody and Jesus is Lord.Mark this day and I challenge God of justice that fight for his people.Mark my word today
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by otitokoroleti: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
blackpanda:
not until he explain how he spent billions of dollars on white elephant project named 'monorail', amaechi is a certified thief! be informed that nairalanders no dey value comment from pay per post apc dogs
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by yahmohy27: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Progressive01:
No mind iPod. cheesy

They desperately wanna see Amaechi's fall so they can stand over him and say "ntoor". cheesy

It doesn't matter to them whether he is guilty or not, they simply want his head for being instrumental in the downfall of their Ineffectual Buffoon. grin
Gbam ,exactly my mind

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by odogwubiafra: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
HtwoOw:

Classic hate speech, several APC chieftains are currently being held or investigated , but i guess nothing is ever enough

Namely...?
Re: Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations by chernest2002: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't know about onu, but amaechi and oshomole ehh, the way they campaigned for another man, with thugs and money shows that they want to cover up something for ever.Let them be probed, if they are not guilty they can be reappointed. There is nothing wrong with that, it will only make or Mar them. 5%er proudly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi West: INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.