Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

God Must Be Joking! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Must Be Joking! (2793 Views)

Covid19: The Church Of God Must Open - Enough Of The Persecution (pics, Video) / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Must Be Joking! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
ademasta:
If God does not exist, what concerns you then?

Can you not just live your life the way you believe and leave others believe their God?

Must you argue to parsuade people to believe God does not exist, or he is a joker?

Simply let us assume those that believe God exists are living in the dream, as you claim, while you are living in the bright daylight, the question still remains, "what is your business with that?"

One thing i have learnt in this life is to mind my own business. My business ranging from my work, my religion, my believe, policies, principles etc. And I should not try to impose mine on others, neither do i need to rubbish theirs, or try to convince people to believe mine.
But alas not everyone is like you, religion dominates almost every aspect of Nigeria. In my small street alone do you know I have more than three churches. But zero schools zero hospitals or clinics. And this is a street so small you can walk the entire length in 5 minutes. Religion is too much in nigeria and its constantly being crammed down your throat whether you want it or not. We are fixing the problem, one mind at a time.
Re: God Must Be Joking! by felixomor: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lennycool:

Emmm. I don't know if it was just me. But did any one else notice this was utter crap?

Sorry, who wants to make sense to someone who claims his brain evolved from fishes?
Who really?
Re: God Must Be Joking! by akintom(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
felixomor:

Even the person i directed that answer at already sees the explanation, while u r still wallowing in ur blindness.

U cant even make sense of any explanation.

I am not surprised at all, though.
Like i said earlier, ur conclusion is already spelled out.

Continue to Please urself in ur folly.

Whoever see any sense in your conflicted explanation, must be made of the same puerile mental elements, that you're made of.

Simple logical reasoning you can't make, yet you keep parading your gross emptiness.
Re: God Must Be Joking! by felixomor: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
akintom:

Whoever see any sense in your conflicted explanation, must be made of the same puerile mental elements, that you're made of.

Simple logical reasoning you can't make, yet you keep parading your gross emptiness.

I can see ur full sorry, "fool" manifestations passed on from ur ape ancestors.

Hehehe, continue,
"scientific" ape.
grin

1 Like

Re: God Must Be Joking! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry, who wants to make sense to someone who claims his brain evolved from fishes?
Who really?
Your arrogance and ignorance amuses me grin
Re: God Must Be Joking! by felixomor: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lennycool:

Your arrogance and ignorance amuses me grin

Of course, every single thing tickles fishes.
Re: God Must Be Joking! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
felixomor:

Of course, every single thing tickles fishes.

grin grin grin oh don't mind me. By the way don't you have a nonexistent God to defend, you better get to it before those atheist think they've won.
Re: God Must Be Joking! by felixomor: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin oh don't mind me. By the way don't you have a nonexistent God to defend, you better get to it before those atheist think they've won.

Even ur questions smell of fallacies...
Re: God Must Be Joking! by akintom(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
felixomor:

I can see ur full sorry, "fool" manifestations passed on from ur ape ancestors.

Hehehe, continue,
"scientific" ape.
grin

The only theist on this platform that has measured close to basic reason, logic and intelligence, as far as religious debate is concerned, is shadeyinka.

Of all, you felixomor is the most outstandingly contrapted and queer.

The only reason i reply you, is because of the one at time folk that will be saved from religious delusion, via my writings.

1 Like

Re: God Must Be Joking! by felixomor: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
akintom:

The only theist on this platform that has measured close to basic reason, logic and intelligence, as far as religious debate is concerned, is shadeyinka.

Of all, you felixomor is the most outstandingly contrapted and queer.

The only reason i reply you, is because of the one at time folk that will be saved from religious delusion, via my writings.

And u call these blabs replies?

Yeah right. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Pastor Embraces Islam, Converts Church To Mosque In Oyo State. / Christian In Love With A Muslim Lady / My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.