Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) (55328 Views)

This Is What Happens When An Astronaut’s Skin Is Exposed To Outer Space (photos) / Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by iukpe: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
How can this go on if the school has a proper system that constantly appraises the training process?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by GoodSide: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
low grade phone nigga.
hahahahahahahahaga
gypsey:
boy! go back to school! you are not inteligent enough to take me on, and i don't like picking on dumb people like you with low IQs, so i am going to move on!
you still haven't made any sense!
take my advice stay on your level..ciao! grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ah ah! What nonsense.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
people who normally introduce CBT are the not really looking for reforms in the system. if they did, then CBT is the best
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by femmy77: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK. noted
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Engineermbugame(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
nwadiuko1:
bros it seems you are one of those benefitting from the lecturer's atrocities in that institution.......because fo you to say that CBT reduced reading is an outright lie.........lemme tell you what CBT reduced.. . it reduced sorting.........sadistic lecturers cannot hold students to ransome again since they aint the ones marking the exams again........it reduced cases of missing script and victimization..........infact CBT is one of the best things to happen to that school.....after proffesor Godwin onu
i support u bro,am a student of oko
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
excess4luv:
junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

since the rector introduced CBT in her exam system, no student of that institution reads again, if you doubt me visit the school from 6pm-10pm you will understand.
Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today [i]junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

since the rector introduced CBT in her exam system, no student of that institution reads again, if you doubt me visit the school from 6pm-10pm you will understand.
Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today [/i]junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today

Don't say what you don't know please. That Chinedu son of Mbakaenu is a thief doesn't label the whole family thieves.

I went to Oko Poly and i know what my set passed through to graduate with good results.

Don't generalize.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by franscolink(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
I graduated there 2012, CBT is the best thing to have happened in the sch, no more sorting of any kind.long live the rector
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by knightehis(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Question: Student when suppose learn how to produce custard powder no gree learn am, so when he/she graduates Wetin he/she go come produce na?

Answer: POISON shocked
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by solution2016: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Extortion of students come in different forms. For instance, at FCEE, students also allegedly sort for marks in edu, igbo and gse. In the last CBT for CAT, students from PHE also paid for scores to the ICT men before it was discovered. Thanks to the highly determined provost.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Alusinejeuka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
God's hands at work

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hahaha. Native doctor's list
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by roughdiamond(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
I must commend that ACTU chairperson. I have been to her office several times and must confess; her way of handling issues is professionally amazing. God bless you mumy
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
EED coordinators in schools are usually so concerned about how to extort students than impacting skills to the students. I'm speaking from experience
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArcSEMPECJ:
I thought new brians are cheap in the market as of. Last week? Why not google for it and buy one?.
May God punish you and your household for quoting me.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by excess4luv: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gennyike:

Don't say what you don't know please. That Chinedu son of Mbakaenu is a thief doesn't label the whole family thieves.

I went to Oko Poly and i know what my set passed through to graduate with good results.

Don't generalize.

As if you are the only product of the institution, you can't compare 5 years back with the current trend I bet you, CBT has killed the dogged studying Oko was known for
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by excess4luv: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
ladypearl45:

stop saying what you don't know. am graduate of that school. oyo is the new deal

you claim to know it all ba?
when did you graduate so I can tell you more of the happenings then.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by excess4luv: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
GoodSide:
you repeated the same thing over and over again.
kai shows you use a low grade poorest internet enabled phone.
niggis be jumping just to comment on they cheap add gprs no 3g or 4g wacked out phone with cheat codes.
java.

wtf

my bad with the new device.... accepted. can you lend me your fast internet??
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by excess4luv: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
K9Uneet:

Bros, na photocopying machine you dey use type?
I borrowed my neighbor's old typewriter to do this. ema binu sir

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by rabex123(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
rusher14:
Media trial.

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by godquality: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2016
And we say police is the most corrupt but this is not true. Just that police are seen daily collecting stipends from people either by force or thru begging.

But the politicians, judges, lawyers and now lecturers are the masters in the game. And i predict that Very soon we shall be hearing of pastors, imam and even doctors.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by abudabu: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2016
such lecturer should be used as a scape goat, so as to serve as a deterrent to others whose skeletons are still hidden in their cupboard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik / Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) / Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.