Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (82201 Views)

Lady Finger Swollen After Putting On Her Engagement Ring. PHOTOS / Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Always analyze the hoes you go down on.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
ceejay80s:

see as the thing dey irritate me, i will never eat kpomo and cucumber again in my life
lol Maka why grin

Why are u guys nw running away frm cucumber grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kennie21:

so its only meant for men to enjoy?
Wow, kennie please hit me on the dm.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Itee4real(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Delicious22:
Lol, your elder cousin head dey shake oh...... So *ashi tell am make he "nod" the ball, he mumu go "nod?

No matter how ashi clean reach, I nor fit even put my finger talk less of my mouth. Thank God say the guy nor put finger, na withlow e for get. grin

grin grin
Dat na lie bro, rathe. it is d sure cure for withlow. I mean, inserting a withlow infected finger into the pussy n lleavin. it in there for some time cures the damn wwithlow(if d lady will. permit)
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

Serves him right! Why any sane human being will stick his/her mouth in a vargina or unto a prick is beyond me. Apart from all the dried up urine gathered in the private part, do you know the amount of bacteria that is living around a human being's private part? Any person that can lick or suck another person's private part can lick a toilet bowl. See how his mouth has swollen like puff-puff grin

This thread should be placed on the front page to warn all those who cannot afford ice cream and will rather lick or suck someone's filthy private part. Sexually transmitted diseases are real.

At the very least, the dude could have asked the lady to shower before going down on her, or asked for her STI status before eating her up.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by francisduru: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
You dey lick plate wey people don use taya.... #rimjob freak

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by glossy6(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
awww grin grin grin grin
deadly mouth action with a strange woman grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Beetee1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
if this guy were to be a cow, his lips would've been a Bonanza grin, ... like buy a cow and get an extra large meat grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by saintfrank(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
such a stupid guy to be licking and eaten random pussies around...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Ozumba1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Just wondering if the girl had sacked his d**k
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by fortress100(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
soured totos on rampage all over. mind what you suck.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by zakkyzou: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Photoshop lips
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Codes151(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
This young man has now been admitted to the hospital after he gave a lady head, only to wake up the next morning to find out that his lips had swollen so much it was about to burst open.

According to his cousin ”Icandice Promotions” who posted his photo on instagram;

My Cuzin ate some girl in the plaza pussy and woke up like this… he said the doctor said who eva he gave MouthAction too has a very severe std that hasn't been treated in years… my cousins throat is also swollen. my cousin says when he gets better he is going to expose her because he could have died…. Smh fellas be careful out there. smiley

https://m.facebook.com/IcandicePromotions/photos/a.791108681011474.1073741829.791073384348337/979863578802649/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal
no b joke! All this useless girls way full this country! Smh

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by sylve11: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
my brother even when a woman puts a gun to your head, don't ever attempt to give her head grin

some pussycat have acids in them. cool
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
What he actually did was lick snake mouth/venom in the spiritual world! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
I hate dirty TOTO embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
shocked That guy would have to swallow listerine. His throat is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by DaintyJenny(f): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
grin thank God say you no try am at all.. lips are meant for kissing alone,, the dick is meant for vagina grin
You never receive correct Mouth Action before, else, you for know Wetin dey.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
if only say person fit dey check expiry date for kitten,e go beta
the kitten don expire.Mouth Action gone awry
my guy thank God say na mouth u put o,abi u put ur dick for inside too.hope say ur prick neva long sha,come show us abeg
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Itee4real:
[color=#006600][/color]Dat na lie bro, rathe. it is d sure cure for withlow. I mean, inserting a withlow infected finger into the pussy n lleavin. it in there for some time cures the damn wwithlow(if d lady will. permit)
the kind swelling wey go do ur hand no be for here o

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by gymnasium(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Delicious22:
I wish the "Headmaster" a quick recovery.

grin grin grin grin

if you look well.................you go see am say that pussy na made in aba..........and the head master too na olodo because him dey pursue amaka go uncompi when him mate dem sit down for class dey learn .........i wish him kpomo lips sorry normal lips.........in jesus name Amen... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by smart024(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
The way his lips are, I am sure his d**k too by now would have turned to something else too...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by agesron(f): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Delicious22:
I wish the "Headmaster" a quick recovery.

grin grin grin grin

Chai, u wicked sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Delicious22: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
agesron:

Chai, u wicked sha. grin grin
Lol, so wishing the "headmaster" quick recovery is na wickedness ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Delicious22: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
gymnasium:

if you look well.................you go see am say that pussy na made in aba..........and the head master too na olodo because him dey pursue amaka go uncompi when him mate dem sit down for class dey learn .........i wish him kpomo lips sorry normal lips.........in jesus name Amen... grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by baddosky1: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nigerians and stupi.d thinking...

Please read the comments from http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/swollen-lips-after-oral-sex

The lady he did it to has no STD whatsoever
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
He was promised riches if he licks it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by ceejay4real(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
hope you are allergic to BJ too

My dear, if that's you in the picture then I can eat your pussssy till thy Kingdom come! Please ping me on WhatsApp let's get rolling ok?
I am waiting!

Thanks in advance! CJ
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by noziz(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
I call dis e dey sweet, e dey pain. Nor be all plate be plate o. U go lick expired pussy, ur lip don still expire grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by wissenschaften(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anyone think of Pumba in lion king when looking at this pic??
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by PhemmyTinny(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2016
Na wetin person lyk to dey chop mostly dey kill am...headmaster...u don chop Plaza snail...#quickrecovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.