Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (82148 Views)

Lady Finger Swollen After Putting On Her Engagement Ring. PHOTOS / Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by hibiscus76(f): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Mummy no take am personal now wink

Na you get your mouth, use am as you wish tongue

Though I won't mind getting a head from you someday wink
I even wish it was your own mouth that got swollen..head kor tail nii
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
I've been there before, trust me, it's not something pleasant. I guess you know that feeling you get when your zip mistakenly clip the cap of your dick.

Lol, yes now. E dey pain person OoO cheesy cheesy

So tell me more Bruh cool
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
I even wish it was your own mouth that got swollen..head kor tail nii

Lol, as long as I won't be the one to go down on YOU but you'll be the one, my mouth can't get swollen tongue

So, what did you propose?? wink
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by dasparrow: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2016
@Post

Serves him right! Why any sane human being will stick his/her mouth in a vargina or unto a prick is beyond me. Apart from all the dried up urine gathered in the private part, do you know the amount of bacteria that is living around a human being's private part? Any person that can lick or suck another person's private part can lick a toilet bowl. See how his mouth has swollen like puff-puff grin

This thread should be placed on the front page to warn all those who cannot afford ice cream and will rather lick or suck someone's filthy private part. Sexually transmitted diseases are real.

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Delicious22: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, yes now. E dey pain person OoO cheesy cheesy

So tell me more Bruh cool
Lol, will do that some other time. cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by hibiscus76(f): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2016
[url][/url]
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, as long as I won't be the one to go down on YOU but you'll be the one, my mouth can't get swollen tongue

So, what did you propose?? wink
to give your head up for sacrifice...hows that??
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Benita27:
Is really not about hygiene cos you wouldn't know if the girl has a venereal disease like this guys case...some people are with infections and they're totally unaware.

This should be a warning to those guys who have multiple partners and end up giving them heads.
well you are right
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
[url][/url] to give your head up for sacrifice...hows that??

Which sacrifice?? shocked
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, will do that some other time. cheesy

Lol, Baba for the girls cheesy cheesy

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by hibiscus76(f): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Which sacrifice?? shocked
wateva
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector, you no go church ni?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2016
I no fit laff..
#teamvirgin tongue
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
wateva

Lol, someone cannot play with you again?? cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Serves him right angry
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by saintdennis(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2016
It's prolly something he ate b4 the pussay

What I see there is an allergy not a std related infection

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Cutehector, you no go church ni?
you Wey go church, wetin your pastor preach?

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, all those Nairaland babes no get joy at all, dem go still dedicate a thread to you sef cheesy cheesy
as per ejanla Wey I be cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
as per ejanla Wey I be cheesy

Lol, Cutehector na big fish for Nairaland now cheesy cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by kinglekan: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Laveda:

tongue Hope you go still dey give?

Kingleka.n go like this news grin

I am not understanding
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by kinglekan: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Aswear!!!! Oba will love this. It's his area of specialization na grin grin

Albino your nor go find how you go treat the pile wey dey germinate for your butt like cocoyam abi? undecided
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Laveda(f): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
grin why u dey fear laveda like dis grin

undecided can you stop giving me Unnecessary mentions?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Laveda:

undecided can you stop giving me Unnecessary mentions?
I will stop wen I don't gv a fvck abt u ok undecided
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by nagodesmile18(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

Serves him right! Why any sane human being will stick his/her mouth in a vargina or unto a prick is beyond me. Apart from all the dried up urine gathered in the private part, do you know the amount of bacteria that is living around a human being's private part? Any person that can lick or suck another person's private part can lick a toilet bowl. See how his mouth has swollen like puff-puff grin

This thread should be placed on the front page to warn all those who cannot afford ice cream and will rather lick or suck someone's filthy private part. Sexually transmitted diseases are real.
shuu...bt u can kiss a lady.a p$ssy is 10 times neater dan d mouth and mind u go and read ur biology textbook wella

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Laveda(f): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I will stop wen I don't gv a fvck abt u ok undecided

undecided The time is right to stop giving '_fucks'
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Laveda:

undecided The time is right to stop giving '_fucks'
naah, I call d shots here.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by moiaimi(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol its good for him
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by bbbabes(f): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
he has kissed the devil
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Just one random incident............... angry sad If one person dies in a car accident doesnt mean we should all stop driving!! sad sad

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by joystickextend1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
These is serious..
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Eibams60(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
so as u ugly like diz u sef dey give heading abi
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hiya sorry, that's a sign that you would have die before now, Kindly go n confess your sins and repent.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Reeberry: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
moiaimi:
Lol its good for him
Eyah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kano Mysterious Deaths / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty?