Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

What's Your Best Moment In Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Best Moment In Church? (10193 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by queenitee(f): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
hahn:

Sango has mercy on your life. May amadioha strike you with common sense so you will not have to serve the self-acclaimed god of Israel undecided
I don't need that prayer,have known the way and I'm not going to turn back,let sango have mercy on yours and not mine
I serve the living God

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by ascend: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
as a catholic: whenever a priest with good voice is saying the prayer of consecretion over ther bread and wine in latin.... O boy the thing dey thrill me die

especailly the last lines in latin before the our father... I always look forward to that moment

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by UniqueGem(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eazylion:
when d pastor makes an heavy blunder.. lol
Na so.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by janefrancisca(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
during the homily and consecration.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by ElsonMorali: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
james17:

I think he is a new convert to atheism hence he wants to display a few things he has been taught

The recession is probably the cause of his anger against God. It has probably hit him in a bad place.

It's easy to know when someone is angry with God for "unanswered" prayers.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by jvictor1: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
they wan kill man u,wetin pogba dey do
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by ElsonMorali: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
queenitee:

I don't need that prayer,have known the way and I'm not going to turn back,let sango have mercy on yours and not mine
I serve the living God

Chase your dream girl. I believe you can be.

When you become one remember I gave you moral support. smiley
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by queenitee(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Chase your dream girl. I believe you can be.

When you become one remember I gave you moral support. smiley
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by ElsonMorali: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
UniqueGem:
Na so.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by ElsonMorali: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
ascend:
as a catholic: whenever a priest with good voice is saying the prayer of consecretion over ther bread and wine in latin.... O boy the thing dey thrill me die

especailly the last lines in latin before the our father... I always look forward to that moment

"Praeceptis salutaribus moniti... "
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by raphieMontella: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
MrPRevailer:
When God healed the 21 years born-cripple muslim beggar I carried to my Church. grin

[size=4pt] The Lord's Chosen Ministry.[/size]
na so kolo take they start!
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by queenitee(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
hahn:

The living god is Sango.

All hail Orunmila
You know what??Believe in anything.
Goodbye
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by raphieMontella: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
queenitee:

Are you kidding me??
You mean God
That same God that kept you alive,or you think it's because you are young,rich,handsome,popular or whatever
That same God that gave you peace amidst all troubles.
That God that gave you things the rich can't buy with their money for free without you having to give him anything in return
C'mon think before you type
is it the same God that allows millions of children to die every year in africa due to starvation and poverty?
If yes...then he is incompetent indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by DAntivirus: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
sirOrubebe:
What for? The God I know has the power to fight his battles (and even the battles of those who believe in him).

Anyways, I don't even think you are referring to the almighty. 'cos I just saw that you made use of a 'g' instead of a 'G'. There's a huge difference. Good day.

God bless you; A fool says in his heart, "there is no God".

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by queenitee(f): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

is it the same God that allows millions of children to die every year in africa due to starvation and poverty?
If yes...then he is incompetent indeed!
Alright,say whatever,I can't fight for God,he will fight for himself and I won't allow you guys influence me,you can't make me backslide or commit a sin
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by kachi08(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
My best moment is during Holy Euchristic celebration

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by mirinda01(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
hahn:

Or god will destroy the world and drown millions of babies like it did in Noah's flood. Please. Sin will still exist and your god will still remain incompetent, imaginary and subject to mockery cheesy
The good thing is that God will still forgive you, When I hear people like you talk, I just know that I need to intensify my evangelism, you are a proof that many people still need to hear the word of God and it's part of my duty to preach the word.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by Hoseaovo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eazylion:
when d pastor makes an heavy blunder.. lol

You mean just like the one you did?........"an heavy blunder"
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by Himmanuel24: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin wen it's time 4 sermon from my Father in d Lord Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya of the Mountain of fire and miracles Ministries
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by lashout1: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
liturgy of the Eucharist

consecration
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
When they say the grace cheesy
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by euchariadavid(f): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
I love praises,praise and worship
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by onyedika946(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
veekid:
The moment I'm staring at Chuka and she smiled back at me
Tnk God am not alone.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by QuietHammer(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mendelssohn:
No other exciting moment like the time for Hymns.
Felix Mendelssohn?
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by onyedika946(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
That awesome moment when the congregation loses them selves in wide dancing , i can't stop myself from staring at this bae twisting n bending, whom i never get lever to go share the word of god with. Dirty minds will read out of contest.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by JhyMedex: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
C'mon Hahn dt came out too hard... U ain't gon win no converts yowling like dt..
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by andreawills96(f): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Marriage class
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by andreawills96(f): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Marriage class,wen pastors wife is killing it lol
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by systemz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
sirOrubebe:
They should do whatever they like -- but being blashpemous is very dangerous for their souls. Thanks for the heads up anyways.

You wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Force My Daughter To Go To Church? / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) / Churches, Mosques Or Libraries. Which Is More Beneficial To A Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.