Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What's Your Best Moment In Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Best Moment In Church? (10055 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by systemz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
queenitee:

Are you kidding me??
You mean God
That same God that kept you alive,or you think it's because you are young,rich,handsome,popular or whatever
That same God that gave you peace amidst all troubles.
That God that gave you things the rich can't buy with their money for free without you having to give him anything in return
C'mon think before you type
Crap
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by aalangel(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Leading Praise/Worship and Offering time. These are opportunities to give to God.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by charlesucheh(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
WHEN THE PRIEST SAYS: brothers and sisters, let's all stand for the final blessing. wow!!! i will be like>>>>>

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

is it the same God that allows millions of children to die every year in africa due to starvation and poverty?
If yes...then he is incompetent indeed!

my broda JESUS LOVES YOU no mater what u do,there is still an oppurtunity of repentance for you,d wages of sin is death but d gift if GOD is enternal life through JESUS our LORD.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by edudguy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
During consecration for Holy Communion..it gives me goose bumps
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by Solidkay(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
aalangel:
Leading Praise/Worship and Offering time. These are opportunities to give to God.
Its obvious u r a choir.
God bless ur voice.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Two things I don't joke with: the worship session and the choir ministrations. The message that comes from the choir ministrations is the most outstanding message that I take home while the pastor's sermon is secondary.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by Solidkay(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Estelle247:
Two things I don't joke with: the worship session and the choir ministrations. The message that comes from the choir ministrations is the most outstanding message that I take home while the pastor's sermon is secondary.
I can agree with u less cos to me d choir set d pace and determins d mood of worshipers.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by aalangel(f): 3:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Solidkay:
Its obvious u r a choir. God bless ur voice.
Thank God.
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by linconab(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2016
question n answer time, sermon and worship time
Re: What's Your Best Moment In Church? by florencepoko2: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
PROPHESY TIME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.