Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme (17217 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by ican2020: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thank you GO
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Fingesi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
God grant our leaders wisdom
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by ojeffo: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Soon they will scatter the whole STATE with billboards about Adebayo's statement, just like they did with Zik's Award
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by mangood74: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
300 plots of virgin land. for sale behind trade fair complex badagry express way lagos price is 3m,3.5m&4m. buying an acre 15m title is global c.of. o
call 08028836123
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by don4real18(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
realglobe:

He enjoined businessmen to conduct their affairs with the fear of God and also remember to always give God what belongs to Him.
So, what belongs to God? cos I know that he's referring to money

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by joinnow: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
He enjoined businessmen to conduct their affairs with the fear of God and also remember to always give God what belongs to Him.
Adebaba Still never tired of receiving tithe

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Rayplanet(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Glad the #OBIANOEffect is making waves across the country.
God bless ANAMBRA
God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by 4nobody4every1: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Keneking:
So they now agree that SE is going well...

BTW is Pastor Enoch involved in agriculture as secondary business in case the current business crashes undecided undecided
Hian tongue
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by olysexy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
obiano and mt state and this media hawkers..... i saw a pic where d gov commissioned an uncompleted building, saw the bridge he commissioned 3times and heard work at one of d biggest hotel in agulu was stopped.... now this... #idontbelievethis
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
I dont know what they will have to borrow from anambra state...Obiano must go...we are tired of his hobnobbng with Apc...if not what will Minister of agriculture be doing in Anambra state....Obiano should just complete his tenure and go.....no more to Obiano....he is not working, no infrastructural development...nothing to show for his almost wasted four years
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:
I dont know what they will have to borrow from anambra state...Obiano must go...we are tired of his hobnobbng with Apc...if not what will Minister of agriculture be doing in Anambra state....Obiano should just complete his tenure and go.....no more to Obiano....he is not working, no infrastructural development...nothing to show for his almost wasted four years
Ewooo! Onye mere gi ife nke a biko?
E no go better for that persin in Jesus name. Amen. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Uchbebe46(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
hmmm!
Ugwu leaf!

Shey FG won cook vegetable soup ni or egusi soup?
is it not beter than being idle and hungry as u r at this very moment!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lilimax:

Ewooo! Onye mere gi ife nke a biko?
E no go better for that persin in Jesus name. Amen. embarassed
Yes truth pains but i av to stand by it....Obiano is a shame and disgrace to ndi anambra....nothing to show for 4 solid years in office just busy squandering the money his predecessor left for him....am still searching for any solid thing done by obiano.....whoever that is emulating obiano is doing that at his own peril coz i dont see anything to learn from him.....he is a failure
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:

[s]Yes truth pains but i av to stand by it....Obiano is a shame and disgrace to ndi anambra....nothing to show for 4 solid years in office just busy squandering the money his predecessor left for him....am still searching for any solid thing done by obiano.....whoever that is emulating obiano is doing that at his own peril coz i dont see anything to learn from him.....he is a failure[/s]
mad man.. go to your village where you belong and stop displaying your frustration and foolishness here
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by buffalowings: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me invest dollars in baba ministry. grin
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
realglobe:

mad man.. go to your village where you belong and stop displaying your frustration and foolishness here
Sage i av seen ur white hair and wiseness.....pathological buffoon
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by edudguy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
The same Obiano that people were hating on twitter abi....God has vindicated him
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by shiimah: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
hmmm!
Ugwu leaf!

Shey FG won cook vegetable soup ni or egusi soup?
Afonja spotted with their usual way of hating....

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:

Sage i av seen ur white hair and wiseness.....pathological buffoon
bush man
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
realglobe:
bush man
Animal
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by whiskystan: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
God bless Anambra state God bless our Governor Obiano with him the state will be greater.
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by 1stdammy: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Keneking:
So they now agree that SE is going well...

BTW is Pastor Enoch involved in agriculture as secondary business in case the current business crashes undecided undecided
May God have mercy on you and forgive you.........Amen
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:

Animal
Obiano till 2050.. Go and die fool
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Obiano is busy diversifying while Rochas is there receiving slap from ghost
Hahahaha ochi egbo m
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by shamecurls(m): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2016
$5,000,000,000 Ugu leaf exportation? grin grin grin which was an outright lie?

Or a Coscharis rice plantation claimed as a government achievement? Which was boasted about as a government initiative?

Or the outright fake suspension bridges in the city?

In summary, going by the advice, the federal government need to start telling lies.
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2016
realglobe:
Obiano till 2050.. Go and die fool
Lets watch and see....am not suprise...coward dat gat no reasoning...
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:

Lets watch and see....am not suprise...coward dat gat no reasoning...
who are you this village illieterate.. Obiano is the best anambra governor ever and he will rule two complete tenures, now go back back to you village
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2016
realglobe:

who are you this village illieterate.. Obiano is the best anambra governor ever and he will rule two complete tenures, now go back back to you village

I dont blame u....Phd holder....fool being confused by political elite....product of genital misconception coz am not sure u are from anambra state
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:

I dont blame u....Phd holder....fool being confused by political elite....product of genital misconception coz am not sure u are from anambra state
Go back to the village where you belong olodo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Questions I Have For Christians / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / Photos From The Burial Of Bishop Atule Usuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.