Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos (1477 Views)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Saraki Shares Picture Of Nass Leaders And Buhari At A Meeting Lastnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by aalafasy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Toyin Saraki, wife of Nigeria's Senate President Bukola Saraki posted these throwback photos of herself with her mother Erelu Ojuolape Ojora

https://naijaloudmouth..com/2016/10/wife-of-senate-president-toyin-saraki.html

Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by ladyF(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ermmm...who the childhood photo epp!!! angry
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by ezechueze(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
I wonder ooh
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by DLondonboiy: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Beautiful woman...

Abeg continue to chop money.....na God do am for you... angry
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by Tyche(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
ladyF:

Who you don epp with your bitcon sales?
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by ladyF(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tyche:

Who you don epp with your bitcon sales?

E epp me o and millions of other pipu!!! grin
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by Tyche(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
ladyF:

E epp me o and millions of other pipu!!! grin

That one no be epp. if you dash me 20 bitcon to move my ministry grin , that one na epp
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by Flashh: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
ladyF:
Share yours,let's see.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nothing special. She looks like a typical yorubaa woman
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
She's Pretty...
Re: Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos by path2016(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Death To Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria. / Acting President Osinbajo Chairs Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (photos) / If U Ve Watched These Movies And You Are Still Single, Pls Go And Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.