Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) (1994 Views)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by amakoro(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
A girl decided to test her boyfriend’s loyalty by hiring a p0rn $tar (Valerie White) to do the job for her.

The entire disaster was caught on To Catch a Cheater and documented how it unravelled, rather spectacularly. Initially, the boyfriend had no interest in Valerie's charms, and did not respond to her flirtations. However, he did eventually politely offer to help her, as she seemed "lost".

Tenacious Valerie kept gunning for his phone number, and asked him if he had a girlfriend. The poor man admitted that he was seeing someone, and innocently suggested they could all get together and hang out.

The whole Show came crashing, when the lady called the boyfriend that it was a setup, but he didn’t take it lightly.

Yep, he dumped her immediately for doubting him and questioning their trust so publicly.

SEE more Photos and Video here>>http://naijspeaker..com/2016/10/girlfriend-test-her-boyfriend-loyalty-with-a-p0rn-str-what-happened-next.html

Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
uncorroborated attention seeking crap undecided #garbage

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by obiorathesubtle: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
smh
Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by Samjr(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good for her, if that guy ever takes her back then he is dump.
Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
she fùcking deserves it..Bullshìt
Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by nduprincekc(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
aaaaaa
Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by queenitee(f): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
That's a dumb test
She's certainly going to be the over jealous type of a wife.
I'm giving the guy my total support on this

If a guy sets me up like this,I'm sorry,but he has just given me the go ahead to cheat on him
Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by bitchcrafts: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why is the testing stuff cropping up everywhere this days?
Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by Presh900(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
God, why is my own different?? Why can't sm1 test me with Jada Fire??
Re: OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) by christian225(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2016
some of our girls down here are found of that but trust me if am the guy I will call it deal done I can't take her again so girls mind you.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Happy Birthday To Me. / Forum Game! Ladies You Have Only $5 / OMOTOLA Pictured In A Steamy Sex Scenes Of An Upcoming Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.