Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse (36088 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Pretty Female Barber At A Lagos Saloon (Photos) / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
odinegi:
Moses or what ever u call ur name(the writer) u all so dumb to be a male nurse. I doubt if u are truly a nurse because all the male nurses i know are very smart and intelligent and they don't go pass thier limit. If u are really a male nurse, then u should be very ashamed of ursef by now.... because every profession out there have dia secrets and short comings. If u call sahmuhe i swear... U are finished.

Ode.... Go confess to the bishop.

is d write too much for u to digest?....dz is like a short story wit d writer trying to eye-opened d trending in d hospitals as regard to nursing as a profession,...wch is very true....bros,..abeg read again....because wit dz ur comment, i feel lik giving u in d last bullet in my rifle

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Lagusta(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:
Op, pls get enough fact before u speak negatively about my noble profession........ Who told u we are not thought how to diagnose n prescribe medications for patient?? On the issue of abortion, no profession in the medical field is a saint..... Even doctors do it at a very high rate...... On the issue of training of auxiliaries, most of their trainers are doctors... I've once worked in an hospital in which I refused to participate in their training......OP, I'll say u need more orientation about nursing profession contact me xo u can be educated on it 08134651599
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nursing profession
God bless Lagos State
#ProudlyAMaleNurse

Baba take am easy nah, see as you just dey paara....

Anyway, we both know it's only a DOCTOR that has the sole right to diagnose disease. That's how it's done all over the world.....

There is no place in the world where a drug advert states "if symptoms persist after three days consult your NURSE"

And if there is, please post the YouTube link make we watch am together.....

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You my friend, is an embarassement to those who trained you and the society you belong to.

did u miss dat English class wher ur teacher taught about comprehension...because simple english wey d guy write now..u no fit decipher am....hhhmm...na wa for ur igorance ooo....i hail thy ignorance....plz read d guys comment again and again...,then do d needful to ur comment
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Alexyswiss(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Okite15:
Confess your sins to God and God only. If u den want to confess to ur bishop, its optional, except UV bin playing pranks with them in church as a worker, cos no Bishop can forgive ur sins.

your type are one of the reasons fueling my hatred for Christianity and religious people

now all you want is to condemn a fellow denomination instead of focusing on the issue at hand

respect other peoples doctrine....your denomination is not a ticket to heaven
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Coldfeets: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2016
I hate reading copy and paste articles.

What will it take the OP to just format this thing he copied?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Lagusta:

Baba take am easy nah, see as you just dey paara....

Anyway, we both know it's only a DOCTOR that has the sole right to diagnose disease. That's how it's done all over the world.....

There is no place in the world where a drug advert states "if symptoms persist after three days consult your NURSE"

And if there is, please post the YouTube link make we watch am together.....
have u ever heard of Nurse consultant, if not go read about it ASAP
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:
Op, pls get enough fact before u speak negatively about my noble profession........ Who told u we are not thought how to diagnose n prescribe medications for patient?? On the issue of abortion, no profession in the medical field is a saint..... Even doctors do it at a very high rate...... On the issue of training of auxiliaries, most of their trainers are doctors... I've once worked in an hospital in which I refused to participate in their training......OP, I'll say u need more orientation about nursing profession contact me xo u can be educated on it 08134651599
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nursing profession
God bless Lagos State
#ProudlyAMaleNurse

are u really a nurse or just a person in d other room?....and wch part of d nursing curriculum or act gvvs nurses d right to diagnose and prescribe?...are u kidding me?....unless hospitals are very far or d doctors arr far far away....even though nurses knw wat to gve d patients wen dey are sick but it is not to say u are licensed to do dat....only d doctors are gven d exclusive right to diagnose patients!...although pharmacists are fighting dier way up ther
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by SpencerLewis(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2016
gbosaa:
The story is incomplete...

Has he been to see the bishop? Ndi aruru ani, they will assist in abortion but would come online to blast girls getting their vitamins through 'vigorous consumption' of cucumber.

I hope the bishop referred him to the pope.

Some of these mushroom clinics would keep the girls in 'the other room' while they make contact with another couple who have been trying for the past 15 years to conceive.

At end of the 9 months, the girl gets a paltry sum and a phone no to call when she gets 'belle' again...the matron, clinic owner and quack doctor nurse pockets some cash from sales...

The infertile woman runs to the church to give testimony how she conceived after deceiving the public with her nollywood tummy...

And Nairalanders will all shout amen to her testimony and praise the Good Lord for opening her womb.
Gbossa nwanne mmadu may ur days here on planet earth be longer than biblical uncle Methu. U've said it all. I am a medical dr, but I don't do such. I was working in one clinic in Eleme in early 2002 as a young graduate intern(locum). What my eyes saw were unimaginable. That clinic was an abortion centre. A minimum of 10-12 abortions/day. I refused to participate with d MD. After one week I left. It was disgusting. Many other crude things happened there during my week stay. When d MD called me, I told him need to concentrate on my house manship.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Emeritusseun:

are u really a nurse or just a person in d other room?....and wch part of d nursing curriculum or act gvvs nurses d right to diagnose and prescribe?...are u kidding me?....unless hospitals are very far or d doctors arr far far away....even though nurses knw wat to gve d patients wen dey are sick but it is not to say u are licensed to do dat....only d doctors are gven d exclusive right to diagnose patients!...although pharmacists are fighting dier way up ther
pls, go n read about Nurse practitioner
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:
wat abt nurse consultant ooo....dem don cum again.....becos u hear consultant now...u don think say dem dey clerk patient....i think u deserve a bullet in ur spleen....click dz link and clear ur ignorance...http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best-practices/recruiting-hiring-advice/job-descriptions/nurse-consultant-job-description.aspx
most of dz consultant nurses work in d legal team but some are also termed clinical consultant nurses
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:
bros.@..nomata d nomenclature u wan gve am...a nurse cant diagnose and prescribe wher ther is a doc....it isnt done in any sociery in d world except d quackery .....moreso, i knw abt nursing dan wat u think...because i av taught in a school of nursing sometimes ago....
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:

and moreso....nursing practitioners arent ordinary nurses...dey av vigorous training...advanced training wiith masters degree.....dey are special nurses dat see patients for special reasons......u cant find doctors everywher.....so some nurses are trained d way dey train doctors....so it is stil wrong for u to conclude dat becos nurse practiotioners do dz special duties den all nurses can diagnose

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:
this link will gve u d rationale behind 'nurse practitioner'.....plz make sure u take chill zobo and ibira puffpuff while reading d link!...dey wil really aid ur understanding...
http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best-practices/recruiting-hiring-advice/job-descriptions/nurse-consultant-job-description.aspx
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Okite15(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2016
Alexyswiss:

your type are one of the reasons fueling my hatred for Christianity and religious people

now all you want is to condemn a fellow denomination instead of focusing on the issue at hand

no one mentioned denomination here, u just did and i don't respect false things, so u can choose to keep hating Christianity, it won't change d fact DAT its real. d earlier u realise, d beta for u. Repent.
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Almand: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2016
This is making think if that man who called himself doctor who was always going through medflex or some other medical books to make prescription is not a nurse. I will avoid him anytime to go to federal staff again
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Emeritusseun:

wat abt nurse consultant ooo....dem don cum again.....becos u hear consultant now...u don think say dem dey clerk patient....i think u deserve a bullet in ur spleen....click dz link and clear ur ignorance...http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best-practices/recruiting-hiring-advice/job-descriptions/nurse-consultant-job-description.aspx
most of dz consultant nurses work in d legal team but some are also termed clinical consultant nurses
see oooooooooooooooo real ignorance..... before I can argue with u, what profession do u belong
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Lagusta(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:

See you, asking me to go and read about nurse consultant.....

Look, I have worked with male nurses that have their phD out of the country, so they are also "doctors"....

They can still NEVER over-ride the decision of a house officer, not to talk of a doc with years of experience....

You are now mentioning nurse consultants.... grin cheesy stop please i don laaff piss for my patient bodi!!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Emeritusseun:

this link will gve u d rationale behind 'nurse practitioner'.....plz make sure u take chill zobo and ibira puffpuff while reading d link!...dey wil really aid ur understanding...
http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best-practices/recruiting-hiring-advice/job-descriptions/nurse-consultant-job-description.aspx
what has this link got to do with Nurse practitioner..... n moreover, the nurse consultant discussed in this blog is in the legal field... u should have related my post to clinical matter not legal
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Okite15(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Alexyswiss:

no one mentioned denomination here, and I don't respect false things, so u can Choose to keep hating Christianity but dat doesn't change d fact DAT its real, d earlier u realise it, d beta for u, so repent cos Jesus loves u.
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Phi001(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You, my friend, is an embarassement to those who trained you and the society you belong to.
All those intelligent girls you've been dating didn't tell you that you use 'are' for the second person pronoun?
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Emeritusseun:

bros.@..nomata d nomenclature u wan gve am...a nurse cant diagnose and prescribe wher ther is a doc....it isnt done in any sociery in d world except d quackery .....moreso, i knw abt nursing dan wat u think...because i av taught in a school of nursing sometimes ago....
as what
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2016
sarhmuhel:
see oooooooooooooooo real ignorance..... before I can argue with u, what profession do u belong

my profession is to gve u links dat wil clear ur doubts.....even BSc nurses wont try to diagnose....hw much more d Registered nurses!....why is everyone in d healthcare is keenly interested in diagnosis....d nurses, d pharmacists, d med lab scientists....can u imagine Nurses talking abt diagnoses and prescriptions as part of dier responsibilities and training!....how many anatomy classes did u tak in skul?....how many cadavers do u dissect?....how many patients did u clerk?.....see dnt lets us argue dz because u are just mere ignorant...go meet d real nurses,dey wil tell u wassup....ok?...
I once taught nursing students anatomy, and i bet u...it was a superficial one.......@dnt u think it is very primitive to combine anatomy and physiology....dats how it is taught in Nursing skuls......and u want dz professionals to diagnose..@.?...hell no!.....@
i really respect nurses....because dey are d backbone of d healthcare system....dey do d main work in d healthcare.....infact ,in d USA, ther are traces and proofs dat nurses are well paid even dan d houseoffcers, i mean d doc,.....but inasmuch as dz importance is attached to d noble profession, called nursing,....dey arent trained or licensed to diagnose patients,,.in an area wher doctors cud be easily reached

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Lagusta(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Emeritusseun:

my profession is to gve u links dat wil clear ur doubts.....even BSc nurses wont try to diagnose....hw much more d Registered nurses!....why is everyone in d healthcare is keenly interested in diagnosis....d nurses, d pharmacists, d med lab scientists....can u imagine Nurses talking abt diagnoses and prescriptions as part of dier responsibilities and training!....how many anatomy classes did u tak in skul?....how many cadavers do u dissect?....how many patients did u clerk?.....see dnt lets us argue dz because u are just mere ignorant...go meet d real nurses,dey wil tell u wassup....ok?...
I once taught nursing students anatomy, and i bet u...it was a superficial one.......@dnt u think it is very primitive to combine anatomy and physiology....dats how it is taught in Nursing skuls......and u want dz professionals to diagnose..@.?...hell no!.....@
i really respect nurses....because dey are d backbone of d healthcare system....dey do d main work in d healthcare.....infact ,in d USA, ther are traces and proofs dat nurses are well paid even dan d houseoffcers, i mean d doc,.....but inasmuch as dz importance is attached to d noble profession, called nursing,....dey arent trained or licensed to diagnose patients,,.in an area wher doctors cud be easily reached

Preach on bro, preach on.....
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Phi001:

All those intelligent girls you've been dating didn't tell you that you use 'are' for the second person pronoun?
chai.,..habaaa...u harsh oo....smal play u no knw,....u don successfully pierce d guy brain....now he is thinking he neva commented!....nice correction jare....dats wat someone lik him gets wen dey refuse to think wit d right part of d brain
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by Emeritusseun(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Lagusta:

Preach on bro, preach on.....
lol....d gospel is real oo......d kind wan convert my career to pastoral ni....lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by fadehan(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
I'm a male nurse like you....n I would not do anytin to jeopardize d image of my profession....
Ike u just did...if U really want to confess ..if shld not be here....I dont think u really know wat u v just done.... obviously ..u don't know dt u just reduced yr value as a Nurse....u think hiding yr name would protect u.....
My point is ...we don't need feeble minds like ds to be a male nurses... thank God fr several positive posts over me....at least some ppl know who n what we are.......let everyone know dt nurses aren't dumb....m we don't pass our limits.
lastly...let me take ds opportunity to let everyone know dt nursing is a profession not a mere training... admission in to university or school of nurses is thru 5 credit in WAEC or NECO just like any oda course......if u think nursing learn nothing dan to gv injection....why don't u take a form ..get enrolled n witness for yrself wat we go thru....our job description n professional responsibility is diff from dt of doctors...but d scheme of service in d country is a mess....
if u don't respect nurses....it's fine....I understand because u probably v lil knowledge abt us...here r some tips....
...we r always dere for pt 24hrs
...we r expected to respect everyone even if dey disrespect us
we r expected to understand everyone
even when we r sick...we r still expected to gv 100% to pt care
when u go on holidays, we don't
when patient dies .....we r dere...when dey r resuscitated we r dere...
we do not tk care of patients alone but dere family as well.......juat to mention a few...
Nurses are truly great....
respect us or not....we indeed are

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by KayodeAjani: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
misscall247:
so what do u want us to do now?

You will know when a male Doctor injects your Dick instead your Butocks

Lets wait till then
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by fadehan(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2016
sorry for d few blunders...was just typing passionately
Re: Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse by KayodeAjani: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2016
This is seriously Eye opener

THANK God i am healed and i dont fall ill again but last year was a difficult tlime for me throughout my ailment

I never knew i had just Malaria

I called on a Healthcare centre Male nurse regards as Doctor to come for my treatment when he came he said i have to do test

He took my blood and went to lab when he came back he brought out d scan and told me i had Typhod and Malaria Fever ok i said he should treat me .

He said he will collect 40k

I begged him to collect 35k

Then what did he do. He pass me drip and injection and that was all

The sickness resurfaces after 3weeks.

Am coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Employment Letter Was Withdrawn / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.