Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode (6500 Views)

A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by decomaniaboss(f): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chigboboss:

AFONJA!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by SUBWAY101(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Justiceleague1:

of cos nah,am nah ya set,am nah a bL grin

You are in Nigeria, suffering and still living with your old parents, leave home and go find a job. Trolling on nairaland 247 while your mates are making money. I just pity you.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
SUBWAY101:

You are in Nigeria, suffering and still living with your old parents, leave home and go find a job. Trolling on nairaland 247 while your mates are making money. I just pity you.

making manee B.Lainn,tufiakwa grin
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by SUBWAY101(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Justiceleague1:

making manee B.Lainn,tufiakwa grin

Go school, uno gree. I really hate you so much cos you cant even make use of your expired brain, i really pity your parents. Smh

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
modath:

Hell No, you can't take the part you want and leave the part that grates your nerves.... There is no perfection in life, you can't excise one part & leave the rest.. Continue to champion him, he is your most beloved in law through Biance Onoh & Precious...

Humans will always be predictable, the formula never fails... Support any BS people align with, they champion you no matter how crazy it is, showcase their faults, foibles and failings, victim & persecution mode stat..

It's now that it's dawning that FFK is corrupt, divisive, tribalistic& scratch face, now that you've seen where he is handing y'all your asses, right?! ! Mehn, the jokes tell themselves!! smiley
Look Mo, we all know what it takes for these people to jump into bed with someone and make mad love to them in the twinkle of an eye regardless how much they hate you moments earlier:

1. Simply curse all Muslims.

2. Express your hatred for Northerners.

3. Express your hatred for Tinubu.

4. Express your hatred for Buhari.

5. Denounce APC.

Once you can do any of these, no matter your race, tribe, religion, region you come from or party affiliation- you automatically become BAE!!

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Go school, uno gree. I really hate you so much cos you cant even make use of your expired brain, i really pity your parents. Smh

lols pity ur ur sorry self,u are sad and pained and live a sorry frustrated life....thats why you resort to abusing ppl's parents...smh really for you o..
T. S. the B.L

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Chigboboss:
AFONJA!!

Just imagine d rubbish coming out of this Afonjas mouth.

Let Daura forget his tribalism ass in prison. Imagine what this man that we are even supporting against the dullard is saying against the great Ibo tribe as if we are mates. Silly corrupt scratch face thief.

SOUTHERN UNITY MY FOOT! angry

Oga, kindly counter him with relevant argument not this trash you are spewing....

Infact what is great about the igbos gan sef... ah ah, you people will just be making mouth up and down and be beating chest..

Is it the Yorubas that said you should not develop the east? what is it sef....what... What have the Igbos achieved in Nigeria that no other tribe has achieved? please tell me?

The Igbos are the most tribalistic elements on planet earth.... their hatred for other tribes is strong gan...haba

Aba is the Japan of Nigeria, yes they are Innovative but what has their innovation done to improve their state....#Nothing

Igbos are smart bla bla bla..... It is that same smartness that landed Nnamdi in prison and his brothers abandoning him there...

The Igbos are great business men blah blah blah... The richest man in Africa is an Hausa man, the second richest Nigerian is a Yoruba man

Empty vessels will continue making the loudest noise.....

Let one Yoruba man just go to Owerri and say Owerri is a no mans land..... He should just buy corpse and dig six feet down...

You cannot talk about American history without mentioning Blacks. Blacks have important roles to play in American history; from Music, sports, politics, science etc..... Is America a no mans land or Black mans land.....

Just stop this tribalism biko... it have do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by mikolo80: 4:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Chigboboss:
AFONJA!!

Just imagine d rubbish coming out of this Afonjas mouth.

Let Daura forget his tribalism ass in prison. Imagine what this man that we are even supporting against the dullard is saying against the great Ibo tribe as if we are mates. Silly corrupt scratch face thief.

SOUTHERN UNITY MY FOOT! angry
see your lives
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by honeychild(f): 4:29am On Oct 25, 2016
modath:

Thanks for the concern but i employ your sort to do that for me....

Dayumm grin
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by dunkem21(m): 4:40am On Oct 25, 2016
An Igbo scholar has busted this age long lies ..
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
gidgiddy:
FFK must be wishing he never wrote this long epistle. When he was writting it, he never knew that the federal Government would one day be coming for him. He never knew he would later marry an Igbo woman who would turn out to be the only person standing by him in his darkest hour and the person who gave him his only son. He never knew that it would be his own Yoruba people that would be calling for his head while the same Igbos he tried to antagonise with this useless write up, full of half truths and inconsistencies, would be his greatest defenders.

1)Several authors have refuted these half-truths and outright lies by FFK written in support of Fashola deportation saga which made Orji Uzo Kalu to call Lagos No man's land that depends majorly on taxes of Igbo
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547

http://wwwmightierthansword-chuksohiri..co.ke/2013/08/in-response-to-femi-fani-kayodes.html?m=1

http://www.herald.ng/enter-hector-the-lies-of-femi-fani-kayode-by-dr-sam-okafor-must-read/

2)A visit to Google on first coup in 1966 will show who celebrated as against the lies of FFK here...and who gained and who lost...

Cc modath, Emycord, Chigboboss, SUBWAY101 , otukpo, Clerverly, emeraldknytt,9jii, Henrydone, Clinton9000, Neoguru3, BluMalam, prophetone , Weselion
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by T9ksy(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Neoguru3:
I Know this is an old read brought forward to spite FFK. I say this because this was written after the deportation incident some years ago.

This is why I said every Afonja is a two faced person no exception. This guy only started writing positive about Igbo and Biafra when he hijacked that foolish woman called precious.

I keep saying this, All Biafrans should leave FFK to his created woes, this guy never loved us, he won't start loving us today.

@ bolded........but he loves your women. From your present first lady who he shagggggged silly as a budding young cheerful

giver (animashaun) before discarding her like a used tampon for your ikemba to feast on, to the current yellow pawpaw-cum-baby mother, he's

now playing happy family life with.

FFK is the quintessential ibo lover!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
9jii:
The North always Pay it's Dues.
That why They can only insult us on our Back
yea,like fayose is doing in ekiti....
Mental..if u dependandants on other ppl's resources are bold,why dont u be on ur arewa republic let the whole world see
op,ffk remains a man of truth..
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
SUBWAY101:

zombie grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS / FG Borrows N2.94 Trillion From CBN To Service Domestic Debt In 6 Months / National Confab: Why We Won’t Discuss Breaking Up Nigeria By Sen. Femi Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.