Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

[for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend (2507 Views)

8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / Ladies – 6 Facts Women Can Never Change About Men – A Must Read / For Ladies: 6 Simple Habits That Will Earn You More Respect Among Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Cornerstone99: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Whether It’s In The Heat Of A Serious Argument Or You’re Just Joking There Are Some Things That Once Said Can Never Be Unsaid And Might Leave Scars. Though We Men Like To Act All Macho And Non Sensitive Some Words Really Get To Us. Here Are 6 Things You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend

1. PLEASE
INTRODUCE ME TO THAT GUY:This is definitely dangerous grounds. Unless you’re asking your boyfriend to introduce you to a celebrity friend of his, never tell a guy this line. If you seem excited to meet a friend of his, or end up flirting with another guy in front of your boyfriend, there’s a good chance your boyfriend may walk away insulted or infuriated.

2. BETTER GUYS HAVE DATED ME: This is a low blow of the worst kind. Of all the things girls should never say to guys, this is one that will definitely end up ruining the relationship forever. It’s almost like a one way street to the end of the relationship with no place to turn back. If you tell him he’s not good in bed or that he doesn’t turn you on, he may end up walking out of your life. After all, he’s humiliated, bitter and he’s going to remember those words every time he gets into bed with you.

3. JEEZ, YOU’RE SO IMMATURE: This single sentence can change a guy from behaving like a spoilt child and transform him into a sober man who’s walking to someone’s grave. And that’s not a good thing either. He’ll hate you for always behaving like a mum and treating him like a brat. And chances are, he may even try to cheat on you just to feel himself again.

4. YOU’RE JUST INSECURE: Your boyfriend may feel insecure often, especially when you’re a sexy girl who gets a lot of attention all the time. But he wouldn’t want to hear that line out loud, especially from you. It makes him feel helpless and weak. And if you ever say this line in the middle of an argument, he’s definitely going to get really annoyed with you and himself.

5. YOU’RE FRIEND IS SO AWESOME: Did you meet a new friend of his who looks gorgeous or is so charming you felt your pants slipping down by itself? Just don’t tell your guy anything about it, especially if you haven’t complimented your guy about the same trait earlier.

6. JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU FAILED: Guys are pretty competitive when it comes to succeeding, especially when it comes to work or earning more money. If your boyfriend’s trying something new and you see him failing miserably, don’t tell him that straight to his face.

#Palmgossip #Palmnews
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Here
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Ezemann(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice one though

She that has ear let her hear
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by 2seventeen(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Well said.
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Laveda(f): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
If there's any need to tell him all these, I. Definitely will.
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Emodeee: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Don't tell him you are a virgin.

1 Like

Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

grin lemme juz notify smellinganus.. Juz in case wink
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Laveda(f): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol no need.. ..
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol.... She is good girl, and I support the idea of she telling her man if there is need for that.... That's communication and most relationship suffer as a result of inadequate or misunderstood communication..
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... She is good girl, and I support the idea of she telling her man if there is need for that.... That's communication and most relationship suffer as a result of inadequate or misunderstood communication..

Hahahaah..don't tell me I didn't warn u...so u better be good coz I can see a good lady in her wink grin
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaah..don't tell me I didn't warn u...so u better be good coz I can see a good lady in her wink grin

Lol...we are just friends Boo cool... Anyway, it's been a while I opened a thread for you and it's been a while you wanted to open a thread either grin
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol...we are just friends Boo cool... Anyway, it's been a while I opened a thread for you and it's been a while you wanted to open a thread either grin

grin

Hahahhahaah... Yeaaah....do u have any thread cooking? Am still thinking a good one tho... wink something more juicy...
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahhahaah... Yeaaah....do u have any thread cooking? Am still thinking a good one tho... wink something more juicy...
none for now... But the thread you or I should open should be about you and I only grin
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
none for now... But the thread you or I should open should be about you and I only grin

grin

Sure...lemme cook something good..I hope this time no one will gonna be screaming coz of insecurities ..hahahha. wink
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Sure...lemme cook something good..I hope this time no one will gonna be screaming coz of insecurities ..hahahha. wink

hahahha I hope so... I also hope that I don't get into trouble being a double agent grin... Oh triple agent I guess cheesy
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahha I hope so... I also hope that I don't get into trouble being a double agent grin... Oh triple agent I guess cheesy

Hahahahaah... Ur a triple threat to someone grin but surely not on my side anymore...
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah... Ur a triple threat to someone grin but surely not on my side anymore...
hahhahaha let's watch...
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Joe171(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:
I clap for you babe, but are you going to tell every of your boyfriends that deserved any of those lines? if you do, pls. don't use any of those lines on your husband when you EVENTUALITY get narried.
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Joe171(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:
I clap for you babe, but are you going to tell every of your boyfriends that deserved any of those lines? if you do, pls. don't use any of those lines on your husband when you EVENTUALLY get married.
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Laveda(f): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Joe171:

I clap for you babe, but are you going to tell every of your boyfriends that deserved any of those lines? if you do, pls. don't use any of those lines on your husband when you EVENTUALLY get married.

Lol okay.
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by Cholls(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Emodeee:
Don't tell him you are a virgin.
my brother what if she did.....what will he do?
Re: [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend by adaksbullet: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

seen these babe undecided u are folo smelanus upandan nl ......are u not no that anus his were ppl used too shiiiiiiit? Ewwwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story: The Abuja Experience – Lady Narrates Mind-blowing S3xual Encounter / I Hate Light Skinned Boys. / 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.