Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,146 members, 7,832,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (49479 Views)

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / 5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ArabMopol(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2016
gbosaa:

There is food for the army, someone has simply pocketed the fund meant for it.
soldiers in frontline don't live luxury , according to him he said is not like this b4, I expect then to direct their grievance to buhari
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by blingxx(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What is horrible in eating tuwo shinkafa? It might be their preferred ration or their feeding time table at that period.

Here are pictures of US marines eating scorpion and drinking cobra blood. I guess the USA government is also starving them or too poor to feed them undecided

it training oga ...military teaching them how to survive in the wilderness ..it called cobra gold, Google it and see
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by desire222(f): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2016
It seems they have dealt with you before. Those arrogant bastard. Serves them.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Bollinger(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
we are not U.S that have food in abundant...

Then why are you putting up pictures of US soldiers?
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ArabMopol(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Then why are you putting up pictures of US soldiers?
that's to show u how real soldiers survive
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Akpan107(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
brainpulse:
Poor and very stupid journalism , how do you want us to believe that this pictures were taken from the soldiers, when the third picture showed a bag of cement. Anybody can just pick up something and start writing to dent someone's image knowing well some fools will still believe
And you failed to see the third picture where even the Army uniform appears with the soldier holding up the plate of food.

keep defending cluelessness.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Frankiss44:

sick is an understatement... that dude has lost it long ago.
my brother, that guy matter no be small o. Sometimes I wonder if people don't mean what they type here or they just plainly dvmb. If it's the latter, I fear for the future of this country
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
soldiers in frontline don't live luxury , according to him he said is not like this b4, I expect then to direct their grievance to buhari

Having proper nutrition via the provision of food ration to troops on the frontline isn't luxury. Come out of that mentality sir. That's the excuse those who embezzle their 'food budget' give them. It is wrong. They deserve better. If I was fighting and someone gives me that dog meal, I will be offended...Whoever provided that thrash would not dare give a Muslim soldier non halal or meal that contains pork.

Nigeria army should learn to treat their soldiers better. They deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Bollinger(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
that's to show u how real soldiers survive

Are you thick? I just told you U.S soldiers don't live like that. We don't eat snakes. We eat normal balanced meals even on the battlefield. Smh.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ArabMopol(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Are you thick? I just told you U.S soldiers don't live like that. We don't eat snakes. We eat normal balanced meals even on the battlefield. Smh.

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by wman(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
This thread shows why Nigeria may never get better with the way it's citizens think.

Most people looked at the pictures without reading the comments.

Some funny people think because they are suffering others must suffer also. Proves that a lot of Nigerians are miserable people who derive joy from the misery of others

Back to the topic.

That N80 loaf of Myjoy bread is too small for two soldiers to share.
Two soldiers sharing one loaf of bread.
Can two sachets of pure water satisfy you for one day?
Two?
With the crazy heat in the north?

I can't say anything about the meat though.

But seriously reading the comments of this thread, it shows that Nigerians are really suffering so much.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why should we give a fùck if they starve. They should challenge their greedy pot bellied ogas who steal their benefits.
They happily protect their ogas who steal from them then turn around and bully the civilians calling us bloody.
After that we the bloody civilians should feel compassion for them when they suffer and even protest for them?.... well thats foolishness if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by olatunjithomas(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What is horrible in eating tuwo shinkafa? It might be their preferred ration or their feeding time table at that period.

Here are pictures of US marines eating scorpion and drinking cobra blood. I guess the USA government is also starving them or too poor to feed them undecided

permit me to say you're so an ignoramus ( just playing fairness)
those ones you see drinking cobra blood belong to a special force, and thats a part of their severe training whereby they(America marine) travel far into the forest and are fed on live cobra blood.( called jungle survival )and( operation cobra gold) in this mode, soldiers are meant to cut off a cobra's head head and subsequently drinking it's blood.

so bro wake up and stop being foolish.

check : www.nydailynews.com/news/marines-drink-cobra-blood-eat-insects-jungle-survival-drills-thailand-article-1.1021776 for more.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by nosypat(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Twas a training exercise, oga.
Calm down. Our boys are trying and need to be understood...haba.
You think it's easy?
They aren't asking for chicken or turkey, only for improved rations.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by nasiodamus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
I see no issue with d meals served maybe increase in the availability of clean drinking water..they are at d war front dey shouldn't be expecting the best of meals, if meals are switched to can they with still complain dey want EBA and akpu.their allowances and salaries should just be paid in full and on time so when their rounds are over then they can eat what dey want...
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by nasiodamus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
I see no issue with d meals served maybe increase in the availability of clean drinking water..they are at d war front dey shouldn't be expecting the best of meals, if meals are switched to Can they with still complain dey want EBA and akpu.their allowances and salaries should just be paid in full and on time so when their rounds are over then they can eat what dey want...
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by bams2999(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
this is PDP news
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chief of army staff should do d needful it shows our armies are really really experiencing economic recession.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Mikeiron78(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I was in the US Army for 6 years, from experience, those pictures you referred to were pictures taken from field exercise for survival. You think you'll get hot food in front line as a member of the US armed forces? Well, try to think before you type, not just wasting your time and data coverage of finding a related pictures of another advanced country to compare Nigeria's situation. Enough for the wise.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by kaylivin(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

so what is your point " patriotic9jaboy". cause u place a picture of soldiers having fun as been starved ..
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by kechywillz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Because of this nonsense,most Nigerian youths wouldn't risk their lives to serve or die for Nigeria,Nigerian Military is too corrupt
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by DrayZee: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
ay0201:
You need to go to the front lines to experience their plight and not be an e warrior behind a screen.
Their plight. They signed up to be soldiers. They knew what they were going up against.
Being a soldier is not about enjoying life whilst fighting war.
What is wrong with you people?
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by armadeo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Na suffer de do you. You don see suffer so tey, the bear minimum is enough for you. God help una. So because na soldier mean say e must live below normal standard? Which kain pepo una be sef?

Guy I fear for my head. 2 meat in that miserable food makes someone vex.

Soldier who's life is at risk to defend us you want him to suffer.

When the guy vex dey panel beat you for road you go dey ask God why?

This country sha. I hail those men who decided on the systematic destruction of our educational sector. The harm they have done cannot be undone in 2 generations.

They have made complete imbeciles of us from professor to illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by delishpot: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

The US NEVER starves it's soldiers. Unless they are deep in the war zones where they can not be suplied.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by delishpot: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Why should we give a fùck if they starve. They should challenge their greedy pot bellied ogas who steal their benefits.
They happily protect their ogas who steal from them then turn around and bully the civilians calling us bloody.
After that we the bloody civilians should feel compassion for them when they suffer and even protest for them?.... well thats foolishness if you ask me.

Who dash dem mouth? Na only civilian head d dey get plenty power.

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
brainpulse:
Poor and very stupid journalism , how do you want us to believe that this pictures were taken from the soldiers, when the third picture showed a bag of cement. Anybody can just pick up something and start writing to dent someone's image knowing well some fools will still believe
This is one hundred percent authentic...sir!..i wouldn't post it if i couldn't defend my source..this is the army we are talking about here.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by IghoCentric(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
niyiduke01:
All the posts above me were just pure venom spewed out of frustration,jealousy,unemployment.etc...Let,s call a spade a spade. Is there no allocation for troops fighting terrorists?...Are we saying that some higher people are not benefitting from it....Please let fight for these people through social medial cos they are our brothers......

Small thing soldier don beat civilian and u say make I worry about them... American military is loved because they respect their citizens.. All these ones go carry 2by4 dey knack ppl head...

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
delishpot:

Who dash dem mouth? Na only civilian head d dey get plenty power.

Exactly unarmed civilian. Cis if civilian carry gun na run dem go run
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by AustonBee: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
This is Nigerian 4 u. It could be that boko haram have swap their food to be soja's food n soja's food swap to boko boys. Anything can happen as far as Naija is concern.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by captainspear(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
DrayZee:
Fighting Boko haram.... Na so
And yet they're getting frequent supplies...

People wey see food chop dey complain... Do they want a buffet delivered to them everyday?

You're a soldier... You can't expect to be living easy at the line of battle.

When they come back, it's to be tormenting people.
na this kind people de vanish like smoke when e red, to run de waste thier time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.