Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors (13952 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Breaking News: President Buhari Currently Meeting With Tinubu In London (pic) / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by SKYTREND(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
HAPPENING NOW: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/10/24/buhari-meeting-apc-govs/

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
NORTHERN GOVS ARE BACK FROM THE U.S.A. Afonjas are asking for oyoyo

FTC

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
The government is just trying to paper over the cracks in the party.
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by yarimo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mtswww what is breaking about the APC governors meeting with BUHARI?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by BrutalJab: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
That's their own headache.

Hope they don't beg and use Thiefnubuku again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by adehab: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Continue...
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by melodyirish(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe failure party

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by olaskul(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Fear of Jagaban is the beginning of Emergency Meetings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Neimar: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
zahra buhari com and give me hot BJ dix afternoon angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by NaijaMutant(f): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
olaskul:
The Fear of Jagaban is the beginning of Emergency Meetings.

The jagaban and his stooge that got only 1 slot of ambassadorial nominees out of 46 undecided

Yimu undecided
The aso rock cabals no even send Aisha talk less of Tinubu undecided

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Henrolla(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
what's the point?
it doesn't make any difference.

Confused set of people sharing confusion among themselves.

can anything good come out of APC?

They need JESUS!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Whatever the meeting is aimed at, we knw they're running against time. They need to sit up
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by paulchucks: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
nothing good can come out of this meeting just a waste of resources

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by joade45: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
APC has fallen

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Party affairs

Let it b for d good of d masses

Kudos mr president and d Apc govt
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by NaijaMutant(f): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Mandynews(f): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
When I hear Buhari...
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by gebest: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
yet nothing good will come out of the meeting, bad news as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by campdavid2015: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Can anything good come out of these people? i dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
I hope the meeting is not because of the ambassadorial nominees as earlier reported. Anyway, i do hope the outcome of their meeting will be of benefit to well-meaning Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by olysexy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
like seriously and this made fp..... hmmm. the president is just clueless and Nigerians are not speaking up, judge say ministers bribed nothing is happening, no opposition has the guts to speak up... if it was in gej tenure am sure online bloggers would have had a field day.... but now bloggers all cow in fear... apc zombies everywere . smh ...God help us.... a girl has no faceneeds eat

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Josmila(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
campdavid2015:
Can anything good come out of these people? i dey watch

We can only pray for the best
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
The gathering of evil men

1 Like

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by olaskul(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Watch and see as the whole drama unfolds. i comment my reserve.
NaijaMutant:

The jagaban and his stooge that got only 1 slot of ambassadorial nominees out of 46 undecided

Yimu undecided
The aso rock cabals no even send Aisha talk less of Tinubu undecided
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by tolexy007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by ikp120(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by owobokiri(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
If he is not meeting APC governors, he is meetng governors from the north east. if he is not killing shites, he is shooting at Igbos. Even with his budgetary allocations, he is carving Nigeria apart into clans and fiefdoms that only potray him as a petty minded biffon! Your Daurra disaster!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Olukat(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
If that would bring some sanity to his brain its ok
But when bunch of dullards meets the grand master of dullards
what do you expect? sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by kings09(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
A meeting of selfish dullards who constitute parasite to hardworking ordinary Nigerians n add no value to our economy.

Aftr d meeting, u ll hear sumtin like 'Other Room Tax' to be paid to fuel buhari's other room activity
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Opinedecandid(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
It's a shame for this to make front page, in the first place.
The failure they are brandishing everywhere is enough for them to hide their faces in shame and not let Nigerians hear they are meeting.
Re: Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors by Young03(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
and so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba" / Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.