Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) (42891 Views)

Actress Fathia Balogun Williams Opens Restaurant In Abeokuta Ogun State / Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt / Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by faith551(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
I have a feeling that this recession is being partial ooo

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Better husband cool

I just hope she won't use dat place as an avenue to be enetring the oda room with customers

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
omamush:
money is good o.. cry

Wetin dey 4 ur nose sef? sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
The elevator of that building better be in good working condition for the next 3 years at least

Continously having to carry a bag of rice and other food items all the way to the 13th floor of a building with non-functional elevator could be a nightmare
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Udmaster:
Mtcheew
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Better husband cool

I just hope she won't use dat place as an avenue to be enetring the oda room with customers
Hmmm, see whr ur dirty mind dey go. Nawa for u o undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I never even knew this guy had that kind of money. Nice.

Wetin do kennygee moniker nai? sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
In this recession people creating wealth, doing big things. Dear God, rather than allow me complain daily of government's misgivings, please show me the way to create more wealth for my family

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by kvngveektour(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
I'm happy for them.

like if you think buhari will not win 2019 election

share if you think it is atiku for presidency in 2019
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, see whr ur dirty mind dey go. Nawa for u o undecided
Lol cheesy
Did u see my moniker?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Everybody want fast money,car dealers,event centres,petro stations,hotels,club houses e.t.c
No more interest in production businesses
Government must provide jobs
Useless people
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by omamush(f): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Wetin dey 4 ur nose sef? sad
Wetin u see
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Wetin do kennygee moniker nai? sad

E still dey o
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
omamush:

Wetin u see

Monkey nose shocked

IamMissMarvel:

E still dey o
Okay o. Wetin make u open this one nau? Kenny sef sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Monkey nose shocked

Okay o. Wetin make u open this one nau? Kenny sef sad

I been wan change the name, but mods no gree me.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by omamush(f): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=wristbangle post=50471707]

Monkey nose shocked

grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
I hope them get palmwine and ngwobi
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by alphasson(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Same here too bro!
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by tens4real(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
now you know...oya go and start following him on Instagram...and discuss in the other room!
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
And so?
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by eemjay(f): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow! Really nice.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Much better dan a boutique or a nite club. Food sells, alot!
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
olysexy:
am sure there dozens of such already in lekki and enviros....y not open state of d art school and give bursary .... celebs need learn to giv to the people

And what have you given to people? undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin
Everybody want fast money,car dealers,event centres,petro stations,hotels,club houses e.t.c
No more interest in production businesses
Government must provide jobs
Useless people

+1
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Vivly(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Erm, what happens then when it rains?
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
TunezBlog:
TrippleMG boss, Ubi Franklin and his lovely actress wife, Lilian Esoro, as they are about to launch one of their major investment as a family.

Ubi announced on social media the completion of a multi-million naira luxury restaurant for his wife in the heart of Lagos Island where it is believed will attract top personalities to come wine and dine and also network in a nice and conducive environment.

The restaurant known as TILT TERRACE, will have its grand opening on the 30th October and its located at The rooftop of the 13th building on Oluwabunmi Owa Street, Lekki Phase 1,(Aaron's Lekki Mall).

See photo of the restaurant below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/ubi-franklin-opens-multi-million-luxury.html

This is the same lady that said on live TV that she must test if a man can satisfy her on bed before she'll every consider dating him.

I wonder how many men she don sample before choosing Mr Ub.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by runs360: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
That is a good investment....
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
No be Nurse Abigail of Clinic Matters be this? why is she now Oyibo... I prefer her dark complexion
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by datigbogirl: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

How will you know when you're busy carrying up your nose looking down on every man wey no get swagga....
Shiro. ...los
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by solid3(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
olysexy:
am sure there dozens of such already in lekki and enviros....y not open state of d art school and give bursary .... celebs need learn to giv to the people

And when they go bankrupt and maybe come down with kidney problem, the charity school for the poor will contribute money for them to get treatment abi.

Wise up.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by laikas: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
tgmservice:
olosho talent @ work
becos ur sis give out for free.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by aalangel(f): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lovely. I'm happy for Lilian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.