Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

An Amatuer Need An Advice Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Amatuer Need An Advice Here (764 Views)

Need An Advice On My Relationship / Pls, I Need Advice Here / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by ant1vitus: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
my fellow grt romancelander..pls i need ur advice on this issue..
i really luv d grl in my school we are frm diffrent faculty bt same level ive been having feelings for her since 100l bt i couldnt tell ha bt we have a mutual friend.... im neva gud with grls cos im a shy type ,the only grl i dated was in secondary skul days...pls i need ur advice on how to go abt it..i uv her contact nd we sometimes chat on whatsapp
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by makydebbie(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Work on yourself first
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by ajokeade920: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Grow up.
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
How may We help you exactly? undecided
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by ant1vitus: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
i wnt to knw hw to go abt it,ive neva asked a grl out
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by ant1vitus: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
kiss chris please help a broda
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Awwww, I kinda feel sorry for you. I had a puppy lover just like you.
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by Tonyosas101(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Give me her number, so can tell her you're about to "ask her out"
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hang on op, lemme call JeffreyJamez he's sooo good in advising ppol especially those crazzzy in love like u grin
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by ant1vitus: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
would b really glad if u help,we ar resuming skul next week so i dnt wanna waste any time
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by NevetsIbot(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
guy... its simple na.... Just ask her and put on a really emotional face....
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by slimthugchimee(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
ant1vitus:
would b really glad if u help,we ar resuming skul next week so i dnt wanna waste any time
lemme help you out

add me on watsapp 09039242143, i will walk you through it to get that your crush

1 Like

Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by firstking01(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hehehehehe, all this kind post sef...

Anyway, go make your intentions known to her na since you said you guys know yourselves mutually.
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by Presh900(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
LOL!! I used to be like you once until i did a hel lotta work on myself..
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by kuchikau: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

1 Like

Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
If you tell her anything now she may flee 4rm thee. So what you'll do is this: just take her out one evening maybe a hangout or whatever while taking her back then give her a suprise deep kiss for like 10 sec and read her reaction den you'll know d nxt line of action to take...

ant1vitus:
i really luv d grl in my school we are frm diffrent faculty bt same level ive been having feelings for her since 100l bt i couldnt tell ha bt we have a mutual friend.... im neva gud with grls cos im a shy type ,the only grl i dated was in secondary skul days...pls i need ur advice on how to go abt it..i uv her contact nd we sometimes chat on whatsapp
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by omega25red(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
ant1vitus:
poster i get you. it's hard when you are a shy person afraid of rejection. people will say just tell her but they don't understand the anxiety that comes with being afraid of rejection.

Anyway since you have a mutual friend, use that person as your wingman. Hope this person is kind enough to help you out in that way.

1. make sure the mutual friend knows that you have feelings for the girl (never say love because that is too heavy)
2. have the mutual friend help you gather intelligence. As in find out what the girl thinks of you or if she is single or a "runs girl"
3. if all clear, have your friend put in a good word for you. Say nice things about you or better yet don't waste time and be direct
4. Have your friend be blunt and truthful about the fact that you have a crush on her and you are so afraid of being rejected which is why your friend is speaking for you.
5. your friend will immediately know if it's a good answer or bad and you can move on from there.

wish you loads of luck
Re: An Amatuer Need An Advice Here by ant1vitus: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
thank you @omega

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Are Flirts And All You Need To Know About Flirts (pics) / Six Packs Or Six Cars! Ladies!!! Wich One Do You Prefer? / What Did I Do Wrong To Her Dat Made Her 2 Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.