Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (84326 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by bwiizy92(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Pls anybody with dragnet past questions should pls send to my mail omadebola@gmail.com thanks
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loski26(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2016
I get 26 months banking experience already but I feel like applying o
FBN name strong banking brand.

Chai
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by VeeMonye(f): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
If you are having issues with upload,try using a system and keep your files and passport according to the specifications required.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by VeeMonye(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
You can use your phoen but if you have issues with viewing the full page or some buttons malfunctioning run to a cafe. Best of luck.
HonOlagrace:

Pls.can I apply wit mai phone or need to get to Cafe??
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nelsie27(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello friends what if you graduate with 3rd class honours and with NYSC exemption. Does it gives you a chance to stand for the interview.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by chynasaz(f): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tonynwaduche:

Download PHOTO RESIZER apk on ur android and use it to edit ur pic to 450 × 450.

Please I have resized but they are still saying they want jpeg format or so.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by espionage48(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
for those that are using phone, download Firefox beta and go to settings, change the format from mobile to desktop. That what I used but I couldn't submit because I don't have my birth certificate.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by nmreports: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roon9(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nelsie27:
Hello friends what if you graduate with 3rd class honours and with NYSC exemption. Does it gives you a chance to stand for the interview.

Jus apply bro! You ll never know unless you try
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
dragnet will drag many down with their aptitude tests
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
prettyboi1989:
dragnet will drag many down with their aptitude tests
Lol
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by kasimshafii: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't see any submit button after filling everything .... please help
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by NaniOfficer: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
i have finally registered and filled all requirement
but cant find where to finalize the application
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ifeshyne(f): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
NaniOfficer:
i have finally registered and filled all requirement
but cant find where to finalize the application
Go to the "Job Listings" tab, click on it and click on the first bank tab
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by louismane2: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
chynasaz:

dyo need help?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by daryoor03(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Evening House, Is the part to include your employment history and certification really important for an application to be successful. Any info...
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by nmreports: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Carmal90(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=nmreports post=50505016]Dont just apply guys. Start preparing.

This is something you should know about their recruitment processes.
Their exam type, the stages and how the interviews is conducted:
https://humanresourceng..com.ng/2016/10/first-bank-2016-recruitment-what-you.html
[/quote

Seen, we need the test format,we are expected to scale test before interview now
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by opmitecoa(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
please inbox me with dragnet past question and answers. opmitecoa@gmail.com or via whatapp-07037228010
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Carmal90(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
I need dragnet past questions pls
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Go to the "Job Listings" tab, click on it and click on the first bank tab

U again From stanbic to nigerian brewery...all the way here. Kwantinue
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
You can download the following apps to practice on playstore:

Apptitude Test
Prep4Gmat
Interview Questions

This brain stimulating apps can help as well:

Elevate
PEAK

Success

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by xmileeasy: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

U again From stanbic to nigerian brewery...all the way here. Kwantinue

Are you a monitoring spirit? Abeg leave my Ore alone. Ifeshyne
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tonynwaduche(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
chynasaz:

b4 resizing check if d pic is in jpeg or jpg, if not snap with ur phone then resize.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by TheGoz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
For easy resizing of passport photographs to the 450 x 450 pixels requirement go to www.lunapic.com/editor the site is user friendly. Success!
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by ask4slimjay: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Alexanda07:
YOU JUST GONNA BE TEMPORARILY HIRED TO BE PERMANENTLY FIRED.

MAKE UNA LEARN FROM UNA FORE-GRADUATES.

BANK JOB IS NOT SECURED.

Omo, no b lie u talk...but d ministry must continue to move on
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sunny4increase: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
bwiizy92:
Pls anybody with dragnet past questions should pls send to my mail omadebola@gmail.com thanks

Hi all,
Please, should anyone have the said dragnet past questions, I will greatly appreciate if it can be sent to my mail address: sunnybiz360@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by macjireh: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2016
espionage48:
for those that are using phone, download Firefox beta and go to settings, change the format from mobile to desktop. That what I used but I couldn't submit because I don't have my birth certificate.
do u actually mean, set it at "Request desktop site"... cos I understand u
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by gud2bvee: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2016
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? I CAN'T FIND WHERE TO CLICK AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM. AM I ALONE? PLEASE KINDLY ASSIST WITH A RESPONSE.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nwanieke(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/firstbankgtp/login

Thanks bro...I just applied now with your given link. You too much
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2016
xmileeasy:

Are you a monitoring spirit? Abeg leave my Ore alone. Ifeshyne

Y drink panadol for another person headache na
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by geodemainguy(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2016
I would love to send the DRAGNET past questions and answers to the above listed mail address on their 3 key tests: Numerical, Abstract and Verbal reasoning. But the challenge here is that each of them carries huge storage size such as 10mb, 9mb and 4mb respectively, though I bought it 2,000# from online, I will only send to two people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.