Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (84365 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
TheGoz:
For easy resizing of passport photographs to the 450 x 450 pixels requirement go to www.lunapic.com/editor the site is user friendly. Success!
how do we use the site to convert it to 450*450?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Icemat10(m): 2:46am On Oct 28, 2016
geodemainguy:
I would love to send the DRAGNET past questions and answers to the above listed mail address on their 3 key tests: Numerical, Abstract and Verbal reasoning. But the challenge here is that each of them carries huge storage size such as 10mb, 9mb and 4mb respectively, though I bought it 2,000# from online, I will only send to two people.

i sincerely appreciate you for accepting the fact you have it, please am urgently in need of dragnet past question, ikenegbuekene@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation, and remain blessed.

Regards...........
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2016
For those having issues to resize their passport,

This links should help,

http://resizeyourimage.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by nmreports: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by queenstana: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls help,am having issues with the NYSC infor....I am a partime Bsc student expecting my exclussion letter soon. Complete NYSC?What will I pick... a) not applicable b) yes c) No.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by owolabiolakunl(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls someone should help me biko. How did you guys submit the form cos I did not see anything like submit there?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Princedapace(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
anyone with dragnet questions and ans should help a bro..

thanks in advance

servicetessy@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by ladoney(f): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls i also need the dragnet questions....ladonie.idowu@yahoo.com....God bless
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loski26(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
A Dropbox link to Dragnet materials has been dropped here.
Why are people still littering the thread with their email addresses?

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by toolluu: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Nafizzey:
you can open the passport with 'paint'on a pc and resize.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by cletz991(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Please how can I reducing the file size of my certificates it is above 500mb in png format. Help
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Becky24: 2:37am On Oct 30, 2016
chinagoromihesiulo@yahoo.com plss past questions
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by jeremiah123: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2016
please I also need the dragnet past questions adibelijeremiah@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by damzy88: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2016
geodemainguy:
I would love to send the DRAGNET past questions and answers to the above listed mail address on their 3 key tests: Numerical, Abstract and Verbal reasoning. But the challenge here is that each of them carries huge storage size such as 10mb, 9mb and 4mb respectively, though I bought it 2,000# from online, I will only send to two people.
I sent you a pm
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by chibuikepeter: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Brother please help me with dragnet past question and and answer chibuikepeter85@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by istanboi: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2016
Please, how do I submit my forms and then get a confirmation mail?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Eazzylife: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Pls kindly assist me with the dragnet questions. My email is ehisiyoha10@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by sexymamatee(f): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2016
geodemainguy:
I've sent to Omadebola@gmail.com, but I was only able to send Numerical questions, others can attach because of the size. Drop your mails let me send atleast the numerical first.

Good morning, pls i will appreciate if you can send dragnet past questions to bademosi.oluwatobi@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Yujiz(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Morning pple...pls I nid d dragnet pquestions pls send to my mail mohammedyusufozo@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by misschoc: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
geodemainguy:
Kindly assist with the dragnet past questions. My email address is or eBay bidet yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by misschoc: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
geodemainguy:
Kindly assist with the dragnet past questions. My email address is orebaybiee@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by chrysanthus07: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by dayoakinns(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
kindly assist with the dragnet past question.my email address is oluwadayomiadekunle@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loski26(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
All these ret@rds flooding everywhere with their email and asking for Dragnet materials, is this how you clueless lot will work in a busy and demanding environment like First Bank?

Idiots! Click on the phocking Dropbox links and download the materials.

Your useless brains didn't tell you it's far easier, faster and convenient for someone to upload the materials to Dropbox and drop the link here so people can download than sending one by 9ne to you useless dumbfvvks?

Why are you people too stupid? Phocking go through the thread and download from as many Dropbox links as possible.

I go take am personal with any cretin that will drop his or her useless email here again.

Mtwwwwwwww

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by shogz89: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Loski26:
All these ret@rds flooding everywhere with their email and asking for Dragnet materials, is this how you clueless lot will work in a busy and demanding environment like First Bank?

hahahah grin grin grin,, that was harsh,,
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sunnystooth(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Loski26:

Your useless brains didn't tell you it's far easier, faster and convenient for someone to upload the materials to Dropbox and drop the link here so people can download than sending one by 9ne to you useless dumbfvvks?

Why are you people too stupid? Phocking go through the thread and download from as many Dropbox links as possible.

I go take am personal with any cretin that will drop his or her useless email here again.

Mtwwwwwwww
The thing is, some people will not read the whole thread down to this your post before clicking the reply button to drop their mail.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by sexymamatee(f): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nafizzey:

you can make use of Microsoft office picture manager..

this is how to go abt it

1. you open the picture with this application
2. click on edit pix.
3. den u click on compress then input d exact size u want e.g 450 by 450.

u can also use did application to compress document scanned in jpeg form

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by PROMINENT50: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Can someone be so kind to send de dragnet past questions and answers to me. My email: aloysiusucheo@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loski26(m): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2016
PROMINENT50:
Can someone be so kind to send de dragnet past questions and answers to me. My email: aloysiusucheo@gmail.com
Why would any sensible person waste his data and time on you?

Fool. Go through the phocking thread and download from the Dropbox links.

Aaarrrrrghhhhhh

**pulls hair I'm frustration**

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by damilolaoloyede: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
The column for uploading documents is no longer giving options of NYSC, SSCE Cert. etc, It's only bringing the option of others/not specified.
Is it just a network problem or it's a general case now. Pls reply! I tried Internet explorer, Google chrome and Opera MIni. Help!!
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by PETRUCE007: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Loski26:

Mtwwwwwwww

Geeez u read my mind.....hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by NaniOfficer: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Go to the "Job Listings" tab, click on it and click on the first bank tab

Thanks. Done it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.