Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (212230 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Goldenprinz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weldon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by spixytinxy(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wow, nice one, more wisdom nd knowledge in Jesus name, may God bless u for blessing us wit dis story

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
spixytinxy:
Wow, nice one, more wisdom nd knowledge in Jesus name, may God bless u for blessing us wit dis story
Amen, thanks.@Holorlardaey, good to have you here.@olatex25, where is my yoghurt? lol
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by akinkudin: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
The story played out nicely..almost everyone has a happy ending. Great work rachealfst..don't mind my scarce comments, been busy...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by olatex25(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
rachealfst:
Amen, thanks.@Holorlardaey, good to have you here.@olatex25, where is my yoghurt? lol
hmm, i'll help u 2 drink it.. wat ar frndz for..

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Omisport01: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good job Ty taiwo u really not only inspired me but taught me things i neva took serious and neva known.
Nice job i bliv God gonna take u places with ur talent great work and love to read anoda story more interesting than this very soon.
BLESSINGS SLALOM

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by iamceejay(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
@ rachealfst, I ensured I read your new episodes each day of the last couple of days, yours is a nice job, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
rachealfst:
Amen, thanks. God bless you. @All Good morning everyone.
Oluwatymylehyn, mcweber, balosammy, Johnsown,sirblero, Sharafawizkidayo Blissful Jeff, otunlexy, Hardybatte45.... where art thou
present ma!

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by olatex25(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Poor kelvin... The living God is always in Active.. The Storm is Over.. Happy days ahead..
Lookin forward for Kelvin and Nancy to happen, it wil b nice...
In b t w
u are doing gr8 wrk here miss, More grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Shakyroh320(f): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
rachealfst:
Aww, you just broke my heart, you know that's not true. Do you know the no of times I've mentioned you? OK o
not like dat,just joking,oya no vex,take popcorn and zobo.nys story ,reall enjoyed it dear.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dedicated to all dedicated Readers.

EPILOGUE

A year later,Wemmy and her husband relocated to their own house on the Island.

Feranmi was doing great in his construction company.

Wemmy now have her own fashion house. She resigned when she had the twins.

The twins are doing fine, enjoying their parent’s love and wealth.

Thessy had a bouncing baby girl, she also runs an event planning company.

Sophia and Alex are now dating, they loved each other and their hoping to end up in front of the altar.

Nurse Angel had another baby boy. She now runs her own maternity hospital where she employed competent doctors who work for her.

The friendship between the two families waxed stronger. They often fixed dates where they all hang out with their kids.

All is well that ends well.

THE END

#You might be going through a difficult situation right now, just persevere and hold on to God. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.#

Appreciation

To God Almighty, the giver of Wisdom, I hail your name.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who read this story. Special thanks goes to everyone who comment on this thread, you all know yourselves.

Your comments: encouragement, constructive criticism including prayers has really helped and groomed me, thanks for the Love. Sincerely I will miss you guys, Thank you.

God bless the readers.
God bless Nairaland writers.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.

Shallom.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Tife101(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wagbayi!!! What a wonderful piece. Keep the anointing flowing. Thanks for sharing this story. Kudos to you..

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by NelsonObas(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thank you very much, for ur time. It took u alot of resources and time in plotting this master piece that i believed has help in no little way to promote our level of thinking and most especially to promote our orientation towards critical times. Well is on this ground, i say that u have just saved thousands of to-be broken marriages as this(story) will always be a reference point to so many(persons) actions. Once more i say a big thank you. Let me crown everytin up by urging u to continue ur good work here in nairaland as u and angel nd ur co writers av pratically turn nairaland into my 2nd home, so dnt even tink of putting an end to that. Thank you you RECHEALFST thanks!!!!!!! §t. Lawz

4 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by noble4d(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thumbs up to you dear, Good writeup.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by smartbobo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello Ty this is actually my first comment on nairaland ever since I heard of this forum in 2008, i can but say I learnt one basic thing from this story and that thing is POSITIVITY. when I started reading this story I had this impression that Feranmi is gonna f***ed up but you proved me wrong. I am impressed.
#More ink to your pen.
#More knowledge to your brain.
rachealfst:

Dedicated to all dedicated Readers.

EPILOGUE

A year later,Wemmy and her husband relocated to their own house on the Island.

Feranmi was doing great in his construction company.

Wemmy now have her own fashion house. She resigned when she had the twins.

The twins are doing fine, enjoying their parent’s love and wealth.

Thessy had a bouncing baby girl, she also runs an event planning company.

Sophia and Alex are now dating, they loved each other and their hoping to end up in front of the altar.

Nurse Angel had another baby boy. She now runs her own maternity hospital where she employed competent doctors who work for her.

The friendship between the two families waxed stronger. They often fixed dates where they all hang out with their kids.

All is well that ends well.

THE END

#You might be going through a difficult situation right now, just persevere and hold on to God. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.#

Appreciation

To God Almighty, the giver of Wisdom, I hail your name.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who read this story. Special thanks goes to everyone who comment on this thread, you all know yourselves.

Your comments: encouragement, constructive criticism including prayers has really helped and groomed me, thanks for the Love. Sincerely I will miss you guys, Thank you.

God bless the readers.
God bless Nairaland writers.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.

Shallom.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by obyikye(f): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, well done. The story was well written and packed with surprises. Tag me when you want to start another..... God bless you for your time and effort and your ability to make us laugh and smile. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Archimedes1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
OP ur are d best . I will be so wicked if I don't give "A" in dis story . best story I have even came across nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Adun lo maa gbeyin ewuro... I learnt my lessons in the story, hope to make good use of it in the journey of life. I really enjoy reading your story, it scintillates me with good ideas. I hope to read another riveting story from you. You're a force to be reckoned with among writers. Keep it all, laurels await you.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Goldenprinz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
TY dear, please when should we be expecting the next story.....
More Sense to your IQ nd ink to ur pen and may the good God reward your sleepless night

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Hardybattee45: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wow the story has ended cry cry ......Waiting for your next story.I am so happy that I have gained a lot from this story

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Creeza(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Three minutes to Tuesday, (at the time of post)

this story made me realise things that seemed impossible. Rachel, I must confess: I read it halfway before jumping to the end. (the end too sweet me) grin

Thank you for bringing this beautiful piece, my. way.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by CaraJewel(f): 12:56am On Nov 29, 2016
First story i read where everything is positive,no complications,no wicked schemes,no jealousy,no poisoning,,dis is different,a change from d regular little good,den great bad and den little good again,thumbs up,,

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by teebee22(f): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Dear op, i av been a silent follower nd reader of this 1daful piece nd i must really appreciate ur effort for putin this togeda, thanks. kip it up nd coming.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Mcweber(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2016
The end lopin Cinema....pls Op, kindly mention me when u have a new story coming up. nice one from you there

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by ola4ola(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2016
the best story ever..... u rock @rachealfst

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by princessadeola(f): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Nice story

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Uhhh! the tori don finish aunty @rachealfst i didnt like wat u did o eh(sad)u just end our superstory like dat. i am vexing o. anyhow sha, u write well, i knw 1day u will be a gr8 writer of literature in the world, thanks 4 ur time in writing and GOD bless u #winks

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by chinnyness122(f): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2016
it was a fun ride through this piece. OP I throway my.Xmas cap.for u
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Creeza:
Three minutes to Tuesday, (at the time of post)

this story made me realise things that seemed impossible. Rachel, I must confess: I read it halfway before jumping to the end. (the end too sweet me) grin

Thank you for bringing this beautiful piece, my. way.
Uwc, I'm happy we all learn one or two things from it,thanks. Pls we are waiting.....go and update.*wink*

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2016
smartbobo:
Hello Ty this is actually my first comment on nairaland ever since I heard of this forum in 2008, i can but say I learnt one basic thing from this story and that thing is POSITIVITY. when I started reading this story I had this impression that Feranmi is gonna f***ed up but you proved me wrong. I am impressed.
#More ink to your pen.
#More knowledge to your brain.
Amen, thanks so much. I appreciate, I hope you'll start dropping your comments from now on, our NL writers deserves it. God bless you.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Adedoyin60(f): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
i love the end of the story it has an happy ending.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
Uhhh! the tori don finish aunty @rachealfst i didnt like wat u did o eh(sad)u just end our superstory like dat. i am vexing o. anyhow sha, u write well, i knw 1day u will be a gr8 writer of literature in the world, thanks 4 ur time in writing and GOD bless u #winks
Amen,thank you very much for your moral support. God bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.