Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (212164 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by olatex25(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
rachealfst:
At first I thought it wasn't necessary but I think it's more than necessary. This day mustn't pass without wishing you all a MERRY Christmas.

Thanks for been there for me all the way. You guys practically turn Nairaland into my second home. God bless you all. May we all witness more of this season in Jesus name.

Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.

Cc:
oluwatymylehyn, balosammy, akinkudin, Nder, Sharafawizkidayo, Shakyroh320, hardybatte45, Blissful Jeff, Kaodek, Solvik, olatex25, presido997, firstking01, Atayis, omisport01, Nelsonoba, Sandydayziz, mcweber, Divineroyalty yusufibrahim, Nmaglit, psalmorado05, Sambayus, Tife101, cherpret, Sirblero, kingphilip, Goldenprinz, obyikye , DTOBS, girlhaley, hormobolanle, Creeza, swann, Lleigh, Babsopey, Angelinastto ......

forgive me if I didn't mention your moniker. I love you all.

wishing u da best of d season.. 4gv me for replyin late, jst doing atenu around d globe.. Drinkin myself 2 stupor.. Kissess

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Omisport01: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
thanks maami merry xmas in arrear and happy new year in adance
rachealfst:
At first I thought it wasn't necessary but I think it's more than necessary. This day mustn't pass without wishing you all a MERRY Christmas.

Thanks for been there for me all the way. You guys practically turn Nairaland into my second home. God bless you all. May we all witness more of this season in Jesus name.

Cc:
oluwatymylehyn, balosammy, akinkudin, Nder, Sharafawizkidayo, Shakyroh320, hardybatte45, Blissful Jeff, Kaodek, Solvik, olatex25, presido997, firstking01, Atayis, omisport01, Nelsonoba, Sandydayziz, mcweber, Divineroyalty yusufibrahim, Nmaglit, psalmorado05, Sambayus, Tife101, cherpret, Sirblero, kingphilip, Goldenprinz, obyikye , DTOBS, girlhaley, hormobolanle, Creeza, swann, Lleigh, Babsopey, Angelinastto ......

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Tife101(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
rachealfst:

Cc:

Wish you same sis. So sorry its coming late.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Kaodek(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2016
Tife101:
Wish you same sis. So sorry its coming late.
thanks love...... God bless u ma

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Kaodek(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Kaodek:
thanks love...... God bless u ma
it was meant for Rachealfst

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by balosammy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
rachealfst:

Cc:

Same Here Rachaelfst
Lov U Too

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
rachealfst:

Cc:

Merry Christmas in arrears. When are you gonna feed us with another blockbuster story?

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by teel123(f): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
I so much enjoyed dis Story. It kept me awake for long.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Goldenprinz(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks dear, happy new year
Nder:
Merry Christmas in arrears. When are you gonna feed us with another blockbuster story?

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sorry it's coming late, bear with me. Thank you very much for mentioning me. "I Fell In Love" added more spices to 2016 and it made my year awesome. I however, hope more of these stories will be coming our ways this 2017. We all believe in your talents. Keep firing all on cylinders Ma.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Christeety: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thank you so much for this piece. I wish life could really be like this. Husband have their wives back and vice versa. Exes becoming friends Friends turn family without having envy, jealousy and the likes Bet the world will be a better place. I like your writing style, you really blessed with this piece. God bless you plenty dear.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by nikz(f): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Beautiful story I learnt a lot. God bless u

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Blecool(f): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Just Lyk The Title...I Fell In Love With Dis Story.Although There R Some Pages I Cud Nt Get To Read.I Wonder Wat Went Wrong.All The Same U Re A Great Writer.God Bless U Richly.I Learned A Lot From Dis Story.If Only It Were Lyk Dis In Reality.Life Wud Be A Beta Place For Human And Love To Fit In...Love, Trust And Forgiveness Is Wat Made Me Love Dis One..U Re Really Great

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Bibi294(f): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Do you actually served in irrua... That's WHR I'm currently serving
rachealfst:

I FELL IN LOVE : Episode 12

I was posted to Esan Local government in Irrua, Edo state while Feranmi was posted to a girls secondary school in Abia state.

Despite the distance between them us, our love wax stronger and stronger. Feranmi calls like thrice in a day, we chat online as well.

He suggested coming down to Edo state but I told him not to come, I don’t like corpers traveling up and down it’s dangerous, also he’s visit will make me miss him the more when he leaves. Our hearts yearns for each other but we were separated by distance.

I realized I was doing nothing in my ppa, I just go to the office to gist and chat all day, I don’t want to spend my one year wastefully. I love fashion, so I decided to enroll in a fashion school.

I told Feranmi about it and he liked the idea. Days later I enrolled in a fashion school.

Feranmi on the other hand, was struggling with temptations from the girls in the area where he lives. This girls don’t want anything from you, they don’t want your money, infact they are ready to spend on you. All they want is sex and trust the male corpers in the area, they were having the good time of their life with those girls.

He determined in his heart not too sleep with anyone of them no matter the pressure.

He came back from school one day, and met a girl in front of his door.

“How may I help you” he asked

“Please sir, my mother is very sick and I need some money to buy drugs for her” she said

“Ok wait here, while I get the money inside”

I entered into my room to get her the money she requested for, I only had few change in my wallet, but before I new it she was already in my room.

“I told you to stay outside, why did you come in, anyway here is the money”

“I don’t need your money, my mother is not sick, it’s you, I want “ she stated

“So you actually pull a prank on me, just to get into my room?”

“Yes and why are you always playing hard to get”

“You want to know why? First I’m in a serious relationship, so I don’t play around and secondly I don’t do kids”

“Do I look like a kid to you?” she questioned and before I could say Jack Robinson, she had already pull off her gown standing before me nak*d.

TBC

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by harunablezin(f): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
waoh! I really do enjoy diz story....weldoning uooo

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by nanadeeva01(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wat a lovely story you deserve a round of applause wink

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Eniqurl(f): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
What a great story!

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by orluuchi(f): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Pls rachealfst it seems I'm missing some episodes
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by supernet4(f): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2017
rachealfst:
My personal person, I sight you. Thanks for always having my back. I pray when its time for you to choose, you'll find a good woman. I know your wife we'll enjoy you. God bless you real good.
Wow wow
Nice one
Av been saving. This story for d last
I started around 8pm. And finish now
Nice concept
Keep it up
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by supernet4(f): 12:26am On Feb 13, 2017
Kaodek:

Try Nder.. . grin
But I tink I missed some episode
Did. U delit. It on purpose?
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Omisport01: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
rachealfst:
Copyright © 2016 by Toyin Taiwo. No part of this work should be used or distributed without the prior written permission of the Author.
Email : toyinfst2@yahoo.com
WhatsApp No: 09056676524

DEDICATION : To God Almighty, in him I live and move and have my being.

Acknowledgment
@Babsopey - Permit me to call you my consultant, your advice/encouragement helped me and it gave me the push I needed to do this.Thanks, God bless you.

And to all the Nairaland writers that I've read their stories@Audrey Timms @Tiffany j @Temitope Daniel @glowing scenes @oyinprince @Angelsss @babsopey @D9ty7 @bibijay @fiyah, you all have inspired me, may God continue to increase you in wisdom and your source(s) of inspiration will not run dry in Jesus name.

I'm not an art student, but I love to make up stuffs in my head and I decided to put them into writing. I'll appreciate your constructive criticism,thanks.

I FELL IN LOVE

Episode 1

Wemimo Olatunji was standing under a tree taking refuge under its shade, She was waiting impatiently in front of her friend's department checking her wrist watch every minute. She wants to buy some materials for her project and Tessy promise to take her to the place where she could get the materials in large quantity.

“ Tessy ! Is this your 2pm ? She confronted her immediately she sighted her”

“I’m so sorry Wemmy, the lecture ought to end by 2pm but the Lecturer stayed for another 30min”

“OK o,apology accepted, shall we”

“Yes please”

Wemmy and Tessy are close friends since there 100level days although they are not in the same department but they were room mates in 100l, they live separately now but still there friendship grew stronger over the years. They are in their final year and they are more like sisters now. They came back with the materials she bought,she was about to unlock the door to her room when she noticed that someone was inside.

“I think your boyfriend is around” Tessy teased with a wink. Emmanuel opened the door and they all exchanged greetings.

“How did it go, did you get all the materials? “

“Yes we did, thanks to Tessy she knows virtually everywhere in this town.

“Thank you Tessy you are a darling” he said

“Come off it Emmanuel what are friends for.

Wemmy prepared food and they all ate, her boyfriend was the first to leave while Tessy stayed for a while.

Wemmy and Emmanuel have been dating for the past two years and He love her so much. He could do anything for her,if she’s too tired to cook, he will come over to cook for her and help her with her domestic chores. There was a time she was admitted at the school clinic, Emmanuel stayed with her all through, he missed lectures and test. He was so sweet and Wemmy appreciates all these, so she respected and cherished him in return.

Wemmy was on her way out when Thessy called her phone.

“Hello dear, Thessy said from the other side”

“Hello Thess, how’s your weekend going”

“Fine,I’m on my way to your place, I want to copy some files on your laptop “

“I’m on my way to Emmanuel’s lodge,you have a copy of my key,so help your self”

“The key is not here with me,just wait for me abeg I’ll be there in 10min

“OK,I’ll wait”

Few minutes later Thessy arrived. “I’ll be leaving now,you can drop my key with Sophia when you are through.

“Who is Sophia,that jambite?” she asked

“Yes,she’s a good girl I can trust her with my key.

Episode 2

Wemmy got to Emmanuel's lodge but lo and behold he’s not in. She open her purse to use her copy of Emmanuel’s key then she remembered she left her bunch of key with Thessy. She picked her phone and called his line.

“Where are you? I’m at your place and my key is not with me”

"Sweetheart I’m sorry, I just got a call from my supervisor, he ask me to come over to his house, I was so much in a hurry that I forgot to inform you."

“It’s OK”

“You know what ?I won’t take long, you can stay with my flatmate, he’s around I will give him a call now”

“You mean the guy that just move in?you know we don’t get along well in fact we barely talk”

“That’s because you didn’t get to know him, he’s a great guy, he’ll keep you company till I come back”

“OK you can call him then” she said reluctantly and ended the call"

Emmanuel put a call through to Feranmi and told him his girlfriend need to stay with him till he comes back.

Feranmi came out and exchanged greetings with Wemmy.
"Emmanuel called, you can stay in my room till he comes back" he said and ushered her in.

“Thank you" she said why scanning the whole room, the room is very neat and well furnished just like Emmanuel’s room, guys this days make their room comfy.

“Your room is nice”

“Thanks please make yourself comfortable plus what can I offer you”

“Cold water will do”

“No, you can’t take only water,he declined”

“Seriously, cold water will do”

He served me chilled water and I thank him. Before I knew it we got talking, I never knew he was someone interesting to be with it. I checked the time it was 2hours already, my boyfriend called and told me he’s still with his supervisor, he took him out to get some things for the project. He pleaded with me to wait for another one hour.

“What did he say” Feranmi asked

“He said I should wait for another one hour, I’m sorry for the inconveniences”

“Not at all, I’m enjoying myself,I never knew you talk like this, I take you for the quiet type” he said

“Me too, I thought staying here with you will be super boring but I was wrong"

We continued our gist and we talked about almost everything. An hour 20min later Emmanuel called back and said he’s still with his supervisor.

" I will take my leave then" I said and he promise to check up on me when he comes back.

“I’d like to take my leave now Emmanuel won’t be coming soon,thanks so much for keeping me company”

“My pleasure, its nice getting to know you and you really made my weekend”

“Really”

“Yes it’s fun having you around and I must confess Emmanuel is really lucky to have an intelligent and friendly lady for a girlfriend”

"Thanks" she said smiling, and he saw her off.

GOOD DAY RECHEALFST I WANT TO UPLOAD UR STORY I FELL IN LOOVE ON MY BLOG PLS CAN I GO NO
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Episodes modified, you can now read the complete story. Thanks! @orluuchi, supernet4, onileola2014
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Johnsonibx(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
rachealfst:
Episodes modified, you can now read the complete story. Thanks!
@orluuchi, supernet4, onileola2014
It's has been a while Rachealfst, when should we be expecting another story from you, we are waiting o

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by beesan(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wow, this story is superb had to deactivate from my ghost mode could not just help it, make sure u tag me wen writing a new story.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Johnsonibx:
It's has been a while Rachealfst, when should we be expecting another story from you, we are waiting o
Soon i pray, Thanks so much dear, I appreciate. God bless you.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2017
beesan:
Wow, this story is superb had to deactivate from my ghost mode could not just help it, make sure u tag me wen writing a new story.
I will....thanks sis for reading and I really appreciate your comment. God bless you.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Johnsonibx(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
rachealfst:
Soon i pray, Thanks so much dear, I appreciate. God bless you.
Amen and you too, we are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by okekekelechib(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2017
this is one of d best I have read online n nairaland... thanks a lot.. it's as if d story was/is about me...

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=rachealfst post=50475935]Copyright © 2016 by Toyin Taiwo. No part of this work should be used or distributed without the prior written permission of the Author.
Email : toyinfst2@yahoo.com
WhatsApp No: 09056676524

DEDICATION : To God Almighty, in him I live and move and have my being.

Acknowledgment
@Babsopey - Permit me to call you my consultant, your advice/encouragement helped me and it gave me the push I needed to do this.Thanks, God bless you.

And to all the Nairaland writers that I've read their stories@Audrey Timms @Tiffany j @Temitope Daniel @glowing scenes @oyinprince @Angelsss @babsopey @D9ty7 @bibijay @fiyah, you all have inspired me, may God continue to increase you in wisdom and your source(s) of inspiration will not run dry in Jesus name.

I'm not an art student, but I love to make up stuffs in my head and I decided to put them into writing. I'll appreciate your constructive criticism,thanks.

I FELL IN LOVE

Episode 1

Wemimo Olatunji was standing under a tree taking refuge under its shade, She was waiting impatiently in front of her friend's department checking her wrist watch every minute. She wants to buy some materials for her project and Tessy promise to take her to the place where she could get the materials in large quantity.

“ Tessy ! Is this your 2pm ? She confronted her immediately she sighted her”

“I’m so sorry Wemmy, the lecture ought to end by 2pm but the Lecturer stayed for another 30min”

“OK o,apology accepted, shall we”

“Yes please”

Wemmy and Tessy are close friends since there 100level days although they are not in the same department but they were room mates in 100l, they live separately now but still there friendship grew stronger over the years. They are in their final year and they are more like sisters now. They came back with the materials she bought,she was about to unlock the door to her room when she noticed that someone was inside.

“I think your boyfriend is around” Tessy teased with a wink. Emmanuel opened the door and they all exchanged greetings.

“How did it go, did you get all the materials? “

“Yes we did, thanks to Tessy she knows virtually everywhere in this town.

“Thank you Tessy you are a darling” he said

“Come off it Emmanuel what are friends for.

Wemmy prepared food and they all ate, her boyfriend was the first to leave while Tessy stayed for a while.

Wemmy and Emmanuel have been dating for the past two years and He love her so much. He could do anything for her,if she’s too tired to cook, he will come over to cook for her and help her with her domestic chores. There was a time she was admitted at the school clinic, Emmanuel stayed with her all through, he missed lectures and test. He was so sweet and Wemmy appreciates all these, so she respected and cherished him in return.

Wemmy was on her way out when Thessy called her phone.

“Hello dear, Thessy said from the other side”

“Hello Thess, how’s your weekend going”

“Fine,I’m on my way to your place, I want to copy some files on your laptop “

“I’m on my way to Emmanuel’s lodge,you have a copy of my key,so help your self”

“The key is not here with me,just wait for me abeg I’ll be there in 10min

“OK,I’ll wait”

Few minutes later Thessy arrived. “I’ll be leaving now,you can drop my key with Sophia when you are through.

“Who is Sophia,that jambite?” she asked

“Yes,she’s a good girl I can trust her with my key.

Episode 2

Wemmy got to Emmanuel's lodge but lo and behold he’s not in. She open her purse to use her copy of Emmanuel’s key then she remembered she left her bunch of key with Thessy. She picked her phone and called his line.

“Where are you? I’m at your place and my key is not with me”

"Sweetheart I’m sorry, I just got a call from my supervisor, he ask me to come over to his house, I was so much in a hurry that I forgot to inform you."

“It’s OK”

“You know what ?I won’t take long, you can stay with my flatmate, he’s around I will give him a call now”

“You mean the guy that just move in?you know we don’t get along well in fact we barely talk”

“That’s because you didn’t get to know him, he’s a great guy, he’ll keep you company till I come back”

“OK you can call him then” she said reluctantly and ended the call"

Emmanuel put a call through to Feranmi and told him his girlfriend need to stay with him till he comes back.

Feranmi came out and exchanged greetings with Wemmy.
"Emmanuel called, you can stay in my room t
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
okekekelechib:
this is one of d best I have read online n nairaland... thanks a lot.. it's as if d story was/is about me...
Thanks for reading, God bless you.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by horlah1(f): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
I can't but commen.. The story is super interesting infact i can relate to almost everything in the story..
Rachealfst u ar da bomb

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
horlah1:
I can't but commen.. The story is super interesting infact i can relate to almost everything in the story..
Rachealfst u ar da bomb
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.