Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (212010 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Hardybattee45: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Tanx for updating.... But I am waiting for more smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Jarey08(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Well done OP. Keep up the good work. I'm waiting for the next episode oo

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by hoebamaa(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks for the update..but try and make your next episode longer.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2016
I FELL IN LOVE : Episode 11

Four month later, we all went back to school to collect our call up later, I went straight to the board where the list was pasted.

I was posted to Edo state, Feranmi was posted to
Abia state, Thessy was posted to Kebbi state.

I met Emmanuel later in school area, we talked briefly, he told me he was posted to Lagos state.

“You are posted, or you posted yourself to Lagos” I said jokingly and we both laughed.

Feranmi called to inform me he can’t make it to Ib that very day, he said he’ll come the next day, I told him I’ll be staying at Sophia's.

He came the next day and collected his call up later too. He called me to know my where about, I told him to meet me in front of SUB. He joined me some minutes later.

“Hi babe” he said with a hug

“Hi, how far are you through?”

"Feranmi I’m leaving today, in fact I did not plan to sleep in Ib yesterday but since you couldn’t come yesterday I had to wait for you, I have to prepare for camp”

“Why the rush, you still have the whole weekend to prepare Wait till tomorrow , we’ll travel back to Lagos together, I’m sure Sophia is not complaining or is it because Thessy left yesterday”

“Alright you win, I’ll stay till tomorrow. Are u passing the night at your cousin’s?”

“Yea, do you know if Emmanuel is still around”

“Yes he is, he told me he’ll be leaving tomorrow”

“I’ll see him in the house then”

“I’m glad you guys are now talking”

“Me too, now let’s go I can't wait to see my Sophia, I really miss her”
he said

“And she misses you too, you need to see the look on her face when I told her you won’t be coming again yesterday. In fact you need to see the soup he prepared for us”

“Really that’s sweet of her”

Sophia was so happy to see Feranmi, she was just hopping up and down the room. She served them white rice with meat stew, she can’t forget how well they treated her when they were still in school. She knew the two are dating but she pretended as if she knows nothing.

“So when did you guys plan to tell me that you are now together” .The couples were shocked at her revelation.

“How long have you known” Feranmi ask

“Before you guys graduated, I know u guys are avoiding each other and trying to fight the feeling back then”

“Sophia, I’m sorry we had to keep it from you, although it’s obvious we did not succeed in hiding it from you anyway” Feranmi explained.

“I’m not proud of what happened back then, considering the fact that you knew my boyfriend then, I don’t want to pass a wrong message”

“This is a matter of the heart sis Wemmy and I completely understand and you can’t trade your happiness because of what people will say”

“Wow! My baby sis is now matured o” Feranmi said “Now do we have your blessings?”

“Since, Uncle Feranmi, in fact for me its an answered prayer”

“Really” they both chorused. You are unbelievable,Wemmy added.

“I can imagine what your children will look like, a product of a handsome, tall guy and a beautiful gorgeous lady, hmm”

“Dream on Sophia, I’ll see you guys tomorrow.

He moved closer to Wemmy and kiss her good night on the lips.

“Hello o, I’m here” Sophia said and they all laughed .

We left Ib the next day, he promised to check on me before we go for Orientation camp.

He came has promised, he met my mummy, she prayed for us that we will all go and come back safely. While Mummy was praying I began to cry, how will I live without him for good one year.

After the prayer, my mummy understood that I was already missing him, she excused us, we are now alone in the sitting room.

“Wemmy please stop crying” he moved closer to her and held her arms. I’m missing you already too, but we’ve got no choice, we have to obey the clarion call.

“Do you think we can cope with the distance?”

“Sure we will, no distance can tamper with my love for you, hun!. My heart is yours Wemimo”

“Oluwaferanmi, I’ll miss you”

“We’ll be fine, that I’m sure of”

“OK let me see you off” They hugged each other tightly, before they stepped out of the compound.

TBC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by MoyoGENERAL: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Officially I'm here! I'm enjoying this as I enjoyed Fiyah's Story! Keep it going girl!

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Hardybattee45: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Good good continue

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by pharuzine(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2016
please update ohhhhhhhhhhjh.its really nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by ola4ola(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
am now addicted to this story. it's an interesting one.but don't disappoint we ur fans by turning it to an abandon project. may God see you through this.....

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Shakyroh320(f): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tankx dear.kip it cuming

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
ola4ola:
am now addicted to this story. it's an interesting one.but don't disappoint we ur fans by turning it to an abandon project. may God see you through this.....
Amen! Thanks
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by sirblero(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wow!!! My Drest N.Lnd Writer..@reachelfst You're Tooo Good For My Liking!! More Ideas To Yur Story... Still Glued!.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Itzurboi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Am Tempted To Say This, You Are Good Dear.... Lala, Pls Get Her Pop-corn

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by presido997(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nice Story, More Update Pls

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Kaodek(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls dont be tired untill u r done... .. Really enjoying the story.,can't wait for feranmi to sly her wink

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by billynoni(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Okay.........following

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
I FELL IN LOVE : Episode 12

I was posted to Esan Local government in Irrua, Edo state while Feranmi was posted to a girls secondary school in Abia state.

Despite the distance between them us, our love wax stronger and stronger. Feranmi calls like thrice in a day, we chat online as well.

He suggested coming down to Edo state but I told him not to come, I don’t like corpers traveling up and down it’s dangerous, also he’s visit will make me miss him the more when he leaves. Our hearts yearns for each other but we were separated by distance.

I realized I was doing nothing in my ppa, I just go to the office to gist and chat all day, I don’t want to spend my one year wastefully. I love fashion, so I decided to enroll in a fashion school.

I told Feranmi about it and he liked the idea. Days later I enrolled in a fashion school.

Feranmi on the other hand, was struggling with temptations from the girls in the area where he lives. This girls don’t want anything from you, they don’t want your money, infact they are ready to spend on you. All they want is sex and trust the male corpers in the area, they were having the good time of their life with those girls.

He determined in his heart not too sleep with anyone of them no matter the pressure.

He came back from school one day, and met a girl in front of his door.

“How may I help you” he asked

“Please sir, my mother is very sick and I need some money to buy drugs for her” she said

“Ok wait here, while I get the money inside”

I entered into my room to get her the money she requested for, I only had few change in my wallet, but before I new it she was already in my room.

“I told you to stay outside, why did you come in, anyway here is the money”

“I don’t need your money, my mother is not sick, it’s you, I want “ she stated

“So you actually pull a prank on me, just to get into my room?”

“Yes and why are you always playing hard to get”

“You want to know why? First I’m in a serious relationship, so I don’t play around and secondly I don’t do kids”

“Do I look like a kid to you?” she questioned and before I could say Jack Robinson, she had already pull off her gown standing before me nak*d.

TBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by sotozo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
bibijay123:
I am feeling n loving this....where is Sotozo wen i need kunu n kukuli?, ride on babe!

I go sokoto.... I go use my tanker carry fresh Kunu come.... How many litres of Kunu you want abeg

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Hardybattee45: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee l want to read the rest rachealfst.........Tanx for updating

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by billynoni(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yeah,very quick observation(ain't an art student though). You seems to be taking the story from other character in the story(last episode-started with Wemmy giving account then ends with Feranmi's account)............To avoid confusion,can you just be consistent with the story only from Wemmy side,like you did in d early paragraph of the last episode? Thanks much grin

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
billynoni:
Yeah,very quick observation(ain't an art student though). You seems to be taking the story from other character in the story(last episode-started with Wemmy giving account then ends with Feranmi's account)............To avoid confusion,can you just be consistent with the story only from Wemmy side,like you did in d early paragraph of the last episode? Thanks much grin
Point noted, thanks.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by obyikye(f): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Op eeeeeeh. I won't call you again ooooo. do you want me to have sleepiness night? Abeg show more episodes.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by billynoni(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
obyikye:
Op eeeeeeh. I won't call you again ooooo. do you want me to have sleepiness night? Abeg show more episodes.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Y do people sha like half half story u reach naked u con stop y y no I'm askin y pls if u tell me say hin no do den this boom na lie I no go gree he must do make hin do oooo he must
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Evakinqz: 12:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm, don't tell me yu couldn't resist her..
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by balosammy(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy new month op
U still owe me dept of not updating, this is new month come and pay ur dept
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by pharuzine(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy new month.pls update us
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2016
balosammy:
Happy new month op
U still owe me dept of not updating, this is new month come and pay ur dept
Happy new month, thanks.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
pharuzine:
Happy new month.pls update us
Same here, I will.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL

I FELL IN LOVE

...........Wisdom is profitable to direct says the holy book. I looked at her, indeed she wasn’t a kid, I needed to apply wisdom if I want to get myself out of this mess in one piece.

I was sweating profusely, If I reject her, she might scream and call out to people around that I want to rape her, you know all this scenes in nollywood movies. I immediately activate my play boy mood.

“Wow! I underestimated you, you are sure not a kid" i said licking my lips. I can’t wait to get down with you, but you’ll have to give me 10min to rush to a nearby store to buy some cds, as I don’t have any in my room, you know its good to play safe” I explained to her.

“Ok don’t be long, I’ll be waiting” she said smiling.

“I won’t take long, you can put on your clothes for now, then we’ll continue from here when I come back” I said with a wink.

I rushed to my landlady’s apartment and explained everything to her, to cut the long story short, she went to my room, sent her out and told her never to set her foot in her compound ever again.

Ever since that experience I promise myself to tread carefully, I will never cheat on Wemimo.

I called Wemmy and told her my ordeal.

“Thank God you applied wisdom, that girl would have implicated you o, and it’s going to be her words against yours”
she said

“You are right, who would have believed me, in another man's land for that matter”

“I’m proud of you sweetheart, just be careful”

“I will, I’ll talk to you later”

“I love you”

“I love you more”

Wemmy called Thessy and downloaded everything to her.

“You are lucky to have a descent guy for a boyfriend ,you can see the difference between him and Tony now”

“Speaking of Tony, any hope?”
i asked

“Wemmy I’m through with guys for now, I want to be free”

“I understand, i know you will meet someone who will love and cherish you, it’s a matter of time my sister”

“I pray o, we'll talk later dear. Take care”

“You too, bye”

I was in my room rolling on the bed in pains, I called the fashion school and informed them I won't be coming. I ended the call and Feranmi s call came through.

“Hello, Good morning”

“Good morning”

“Baby you don’t sound well, are you sick?”

“I’m not sick” she replied wincing in pain.

“Oh! it’s your time of the month, right”

“Yes”

“Eh ya, sorry dear”

“Thanks”

“You should do something about this menstrual cramps, Baby I advised you to stop taking sugary things but you won’t listen”

“Dont mind me, I think I ate a lot of sugar lately, because this month’s pain is even worse”

“Take painkillers to relief you of the pain then”

“Have done that but it’s not effective”

“Why is that”

“The painkillers are more effective when you take it before the pain start than using it after. Also cold water enhance the pain and you know me I hate drinking ordinary water”

“That means you are the architect of your own problem”

“Ouch! That was harsh”

“I’m sorry, but it’s the truth at least you should do away with all this things that aggravates the pain”

“Ok, I will try to avoid them” she said wincing in pain.

“Pele (sorry) I wish I could bear the pain for you but I can’t”

“Hmm that’s so sweet of you, anyways I’ll be fine, it can’t kill me, everything will be over before evening”

“Let me leave you to rest, I’ll check on you later, please take good care of yourself”

“I will thanks, love you”

“Love you more”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by sirblero(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Still Glued To This Post! More Wisdom To Yur Story..Keep The Fire Burning..

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Hardybattee45: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Continue...... Thanks for updating

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Daniluv2k4(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Chai.grin see Aw this dude disappointed me I no De miss such free entrance Lailai... I De mad ni be u anoda or no anoda man's land, I go find my way to my phone record our conversations in proper should the case of... TBC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.