Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,161 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (812279 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by MztrChukwu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
dannytskaa:

NOOOO!!!!

Sorry.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
todyms:
Someone in my church gave a testimony of scoring above 80% in a conversion exam last week Saturday. I approached him and he told me he wrote the exam at Marina. I tried to ask about TS palava but he couldn't give a definite answer, he kept saying something about being assigned to a particular department on arrival at TS like the person will be trained in the department, e. g insurance, operations, mainstream banking, etc.

Is the process different for contract staff or is he still on d GTP level?

That person was overwhelmed with happiness so he could not settle down and give the answers u were looking for.

No need to freak, all will be well that ends well!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Need I say I hold nothing against him? I just thought to share and get clarifications...
Indeed, all is well that ends well.

dannytskaa:

That person was overwhelmed with happiness so he could not settle down and give the answers u were looking for.

No need to freak, all will be well that ends well!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
MztrChukwu:

Sorry.

pls when u guys reach there, help us ask these questions that we re not finding answers to
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by MztrChukwu(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
dannytskaa:

pls when u guys reach there, help us ask these questions that we re not finding answers to

I'd leave updates on the page

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2018
MztrChukwu:

I'd leave updates on the page

Good to know

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Sup guys!

Is there anyone who was able to find affordable and good accommodation for trainees around iganmu.

Please share details here with your fellow colleagues.

Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2018
dannytskaa:

Exactly.All MAY 2 peeps, don't forget us here when you get to T. S, remember we started together, please feed us back as much as you can.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kwembehA: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2018
no mails dropping yet? na waoh ooo
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2018
I doubt whether the next TS batch will be August. it may come earlier. My main reason is, since May 2nd peeps are coming from "home" and the present trainees are rounding up May 12th or thereabouts...So there may be space for us sooner!

Am I the only one thinking that way?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2018
chudionu58:
I doubt whether the next TS batch will be August. it may come earlier. My main reason is, since May 2nd peeps are coming from "home" and the present trainees are rounding up May 12th or thereabouts...So there may be space for us sooner!

No u are not.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kwembehA: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2018
this message was not bearing the date of 2nd may 2016 where y'all got this 2nd may training school thing?
gbemiclassic:
Congratulations! After a rigorous selection process, we are pleased to offer you admission into FirstAcademy’s Foundation School Tier-1, starting off with a 12-week Instructor-led (classroom) training programme.

The programme is specially designed to equip you with the knowledge base and first-hand exposure required to start a career in a world-class Financial Institution. More exciting is the fact that you will be offered a placement in the Bank as Full-Time Employee subject to satisfactory performance and demonstration of high potential to fit into the Bank’s talent pool.

FirstAcademy is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) and affiliated to the Global Association of Corporate Universities and Academies (G-ACUA) and the World Institute of Action Learning (WIAL).

You will be entitled to a monthly training allowance for the period of the training. The amount will be communicated to you upon resumption at the Training School.

Please note that the dress code is Formal Wear, Mondays to Thursdays and Business Casual on Fridays. Dressing for special events, programmes and/or assignments will be communicated when required.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2018
chudionu58:

Heard they are rounding up on the 7th
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by nlanded: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2018
chudionu58:

I thought about that too, but would it be easy for FBN to have a same batch of training school to be together and one is like one two weeks earlier in lectures than another?

Well, even if we are made to catch up for two weeks of lectures lost we would take it o, anything other than waiting till August we would take o grin

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2018
nlanded:

I thought about that too, but would it be easy for FBN to have a same batch of training school to be together and one is like one two weeks earlier in lectures than another?

Well, even if we are made to catch up for two weeks of lectures lost we would take it o, anything other than waiting till August we would take o grin
Would it make sense, to have empty hostels, while trainees come from "home"?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2018
chudionu58:
Would it make sense, to have empty hostels, while trainees come from "home"?
not at all my dear...so keep hope alive for an earlier TS call up.. and not august..my thoughts

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dotpower55: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2018
I didn't get any mail as regards No accommodation, I'm still hopeful for accommodation in the academy....May 2nd is here already sha... I'll eventually know my fate

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2018
dotpower55:
I didn't get any mail as regards No accommodation, I'm still hopeful for accommodation in the academy....May 2nd is here already sha... I'll eventually know my fate

May be No accommodation mail is for Lagos peeps.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dotpower55: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2018
suzzyrims:

May be No accommodation mail is for Lagos peeps.
Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DAHWAH007(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2018
A friend of mine just got document verification mail this morning. So all those yet to receive a mail should still be optimistic. Cheers !

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2018
DAHWAH007:
A friend of mine just got document verification mail this morning. So all those yet to receive a mail should still be optimistic. Cheers !

Like I said earlier, the management of the recruitment process is dependent on the HCMD of the bank. Therefore, as we all await our respective mails, we should put to mind that we can only manage what comes under our control, and await those beyond our reach...

Success to us all in this journey...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Mail from 1st Bank oo!!.

We are please to inform u that u were successful oo...

Choi,
Nawa oo, hope no be scam be this, lol.

Was given a link to fill location though

Did AC in February

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Did anybody from ac July get the documentation mail??
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2018
My friend also just got documentation mail...lol. I guess there will be more batches.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Divami:
My friend also just got documentation mail...lol. I guess there will be more batches.

Soo happy oo,

Since Dec 2016.
Gosh.

I just hope it's may batch oo

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Same thing here, pls help me to confirm the genuity as not to fill my detail in wrong hands. Am asked to fill my contact detail following a particular link. Also the mail is not from first bank as usual, it is from Taiwo Adeniyi. Is this how documentation goes .plsssss I need clarification
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2018
akinwolem:
Same thing here, pls help me to confirm the genuity as not to fill my detail in wrong hands. Am asked to fill my contact detail following a particular link. Also the mail is not from first bank as usual, it is from Taiwo Adeniyi. Is this how documentation goes .plsssss I need clarification

Same with me,

I don fill am o
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2018
akinwolem:

You may go ahead... you're certainly on the right track and safe hand...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the response. Am good to go Abby. I should fill my detail but what about the documentation mail. Is it the same things. Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2018
akinwolem:
Thanks for the response. Am good to go Abby. I should fill my detail but what about the documentation mail. Is it the same things. Thanks
documentation mail will follow later..maybe in a day or 2days time
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bleej01: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2018
First time commenting on this thread. I've been silently observing and keeping hope alive.
I did my AC in July last year and I'm pleased to inform you that I just got a success mail. Was asked to provide contact information.
Guys, if you haven't gotten the mail, keep hope alive.
God is real.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.