Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South (17678 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by leisuretym: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2016
leisuretym:
another no brainer coming from my South East brothers, they are always quick to speak for South South, they dont have one respected Igbo man that can talk to them and they listen, no unifying leadership, no direction, 1000 factions of Massob, Ipod, Ohanese , Ikemba, Igbos are childish and they will always remain the way they are, instead of them to use their sense, the prefer Gra Gra! their hatred for others wont let them progress, anyway, lets see how this end!
beside mention one yoruba politician that has openly voice out one united South South, because one boy posted the idea on here, you are crying and making fool of your self! Hehehehe! I always see you guys as comedians

everytime I've laughed at how they approach matters

Oh well, Quote me and die of poverty!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief / Why We Have Not Rescued Leah Sharibu, Others — Defence Headquarters / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.