Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry (2807 Views)

Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by metromediaboss: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Some aggrieved party faithfuls, on Monday, stormed the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to protest what they tagged: stolen mandate.

The state government in reaction to the protest issued an executive warning to members Of The Edo Political Forum and members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to go about their protest peacefully and lawfully.

The state government warned that any destruction of the state infrastructure and basic amenities arising from the protest will not be tolerated.

The state government explained that the social amenities and infrastructure enjoyed today became possible through taxation, donations, incentives and political Will.

The state government further warned that it will not be happy to see what she has built over 7 years be destroyed, and advised aggrieved parties or individuals to visit a court of competent Jurisdiction for a redress.

The state government reiterated that it will not hesitate to deal with groups or individuals who disobey the laws of the Land.

Photo below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photo-edo-residents-beat-drum-of-war.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by 9niceguy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hungry and jobless people. how can someone leave his or her functioning businesses or place of work for a thing like this......you better go queue for next election probably Oct 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by sosanova: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Obaseki the caretaker committee Governor will soon be sent packing by the court.

It's only a matter of time before the tribunal orders that all ballot papers used in the Edo election be brought to court and order a recount of ballot papers used and compared to the fictitious and fake results and figures that INEC announced to the whole world.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by Sunnymatey(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Too late
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by honfnj: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
9niceguy:
Hungry and jobless people. how can someone leave his or her functioning businesses or place of work for a thing like this......you better go queue for next election probably Oct 2020
.. You are one of foolish people I always talk about, with people like you our country can not grow.. They are jobless because they seek justice.. This 'it's not my business or I dont care' attitude has eaten deep into us, ones u r comfortable in your own little way what you see happening around you becomes nonsense meanwhile it's affecting you directly or indirectly.. The day Nigerians take their destiny in their hands then you will see rapid developments.. We are the architects of our problems in this country... Change this your attitude my dear it won't help us at all..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by Unblockable: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
[s]
sosanova:
Obaseki the caretaker committee Governor will soon be sent packing by the court.

It's only a matter of time before the tribunal orders that all ballot papers used in the Edo election be brought to court and order a recount of ballot papers used and compared to the fictitious and fake results and figures that INEC announced to the whole world.

[/s]

Today, if you ain't seen accusing the APC of enticing voters with money, you would be seen claiming the result announced by was a doctored one. What's even your problem? The way you guys boasted on Nairaland, I thought you had foot soldiers who would canvass for voters for you guys. Never knew you were just blabbing.

Obaseki has been elected our Governor and your noise can't change that. He would be there till 2020 and thereafter, till 2024.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by Abeymills(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Inec has turn in rubbish under dis Daura President
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Kikikiki PDP and campaign after election are like 5 and 6 grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by 9niceguy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
honfnj:
.. You are one of foolish people I always talk about, with people like you our country can not grow.. They are jobless because they seek justice.. This 'it's not my business or I dont care' attitude has eaten deep into us, ones u r comfortable in your own little way what you see happening around you becomes nonsense meanwhile it's affecting you directly or indirectly.. The day Nigerians take their destiny in their hands then you will see rapid developments.. We are the architects of our problems in this country... Change this your attitude my dear it won't help us at all..
I will not insult you, my parent never thought me that....
My question to you is, what is the number of these miscreants you claim to be speaking the mind of Edo people?
If truly majority of Edo people disagree with the result, the whole city will be shut down due to protest.....and if they should reschedule the election people like you will be the one shouting that buhari is wasting your money..
The election has come and gone and if they are not satisfied let them go to the court and let them provide their evidence.
It's not right for them to litter our country with their placards.
thanks
Yours faithfully
clockpulse
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by nonsobaba: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
honfnj:
Seeking justice by carrying placards on the street after collecting 2000 naira? What happened to the Election tribunal?
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by comos: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
9niceguy:

I will not insult you, my parent never thought me that....
My question to you is, what is the number of these miscreants you claim to be speaking the mind of Edo people?
If truly majority of Edo people disagree with the result, the whole city will be shut down due to protest.....and if they should reschedule the election people like you will be the one shouting that buhari is wasting your money..
The election has come and gone and if they are not satisfied let them go to the court and let them provide their evidence.
It's not right for them to litter our country with their placards.
thanks
Yours faithfully
clockpulse

It is docile youth like you that is stagnating this nation

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
If no election took place in my backyard and i heard on TV that APC candidate got the highest vote in my backyard, abeg why wouldnt i protest?? undecided
.............Let d will of the people prevail. They know what we dont and the fact on ground, coupled with the evidence Amassed reveals that OBASEKI is a temporary governor grin
.............We are watching.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by muykem: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Waste of time and resources. Faleke of Kogi state that even have a genuine case. How did it end?
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by alen4smith(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
sosanova:

you still dey sleep?na wa for you o
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by OgaSirAde(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Let dem keep wasting their time 4years will come and go and nothing go shele
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by 9niceguy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
comos:

It is docile youth like you that is stagnating this nation
Take your complain to the court they might help you. Stop wasting your time on the street.
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by Max24: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
I don't even know the name of the current inec chairman unlike when jega was there. Jega consistently inspired confidence in the electoral process before , during and after every election he conducted. The new man does not show himself in public or TV maybe because he cannot defend most of their actions. The mans job is to be hatchet man for APC and then quietly compensated with ministerial work. Watch out .
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by walex2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
sosanova:

What happens when the ballot papers used in Akwa ibom and Rivers was recounted? stop deceiving yourself Edo election is gone and gone forever. under PDP rigging machinery APC won for oshiomole
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by Pidggin(f): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
I grin
Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by skimmy005: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
pdp shud kip crytin o.. bad lozas d fact is dat Obaseki is our nxt governor

(1) (Reply)

The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. / REVEALED! Real Source Of Atiku’s Wealth, Networth & 10 Other Facts You Must Know / Man Smashes His DSTV Over Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.