Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam (19413 Views)

Photos Of Undertakings Signed By Naijagistlive Sisters, Remanded In Prison / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Babatunde Oyebode, Naijagistlive's Owner Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by kingthreat(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Linda Ikeji next...
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by kikio1992(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2016
sammyrutherford:
na my estate dis guy dey stay o
That a lie...I know u at imeko

1 Like

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by goshen26: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2016
23? Na lie!! May be his football age
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blank(f): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2016
divicode:

Liar. I am sure you are the owner of that blog. She writes the truth and has never asked anyone to pay money to remove stories. Stop the hate and change your life.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Yeyegist:
I knew this will happen sooner or later. I follow this anonymous blogger on all his social media pages most especially twitter. He is fond of calling people out for either prostitution or scam of which he also have no proof. He even called out Hushpapi and requested a huge sum of money to sop blogging about him. So in all the face behind that anonymous blog is a 23 year old boy. Some people have spoilt the ethics and professionalism of blogging. I wish u well bro

Say what you know..
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Linda Ikeji hurriedly posted this because the Admin lashed out at her and exposed her secrets...At the mention of Naijagistlive,all the Oloshos,randy husbands and politicians dey run for cover..It is well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by hannyjay(f): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Where is dat old girl dat never see husband marry. She shud take note i mean. L. I
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by redcliff: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Yeyegist:
I knew this will happen sooner or later. I follow this anonymous blogger on all his social media pages most especially twitter. He is fond of calling people out for either prostitution or scam of which he also have no proof. He even called out Hushpapi and requested a huge sum of money to sop blogging about him. So in all the face behind that anonymous blog is a 23 year old boy. Some people have spoilt the ethics and professionalism of blogging. I wish u well bro

Was there a time blogging had ethics or even professionalism? Lol
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by ArabMopol(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
NANC LAGOS BRANCH REPORTING...

AFONJAS ARE BABA FOR CYBER CRIME... I WILL REPORT BACK TO YOU GUYS

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
blank:

Liar. I sure you are the owner of that blog. She writes the truth and has never asked anyone to pay money to remove stories. Stop the hate and change your life.

For you information, I am old enough to be your father, so I do not need to blog and hate people. I do not blame people like you, it is tecno that allow people like you to talk ill of other people on the internet with poorly constructed English and very foul language. One day, I do hope Nailraland will be a paid platform where people like you will be 'fenced' out of the forum, till then, enjoy your day daughter

5 Likes

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by redcliff: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
hannyjay:
Where is dat old girl dat never see husband marry. She shud take note i mean. L. I

Shebi u sef dey single
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by stainlex(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2016
sammyrutherford:
na my estate dis guy dey stay o

You na Mile 2 guy?

Op Fact check..He's not 23 and that's not his surname.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by goldedprince: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2016
nothing like scam here.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Amanhasnoname: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Same G that was hacking celebs IG account. Although he denied that now he's meet his doom.
Tf!
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Yeyegist:
You know I used to think that blog was owned by a very bitter lady.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by ajoskele(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
You know I used to think that blog was owned by a very bitter lady.
Hi
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by frisky2good(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Island na Island. grin Maybe whenever he prays he just asks God to move him from Festac to the Island without specifying which Island.

Evergreen4:
The guy wants to move from Festac to Banana island. But right now he will move to kirikiri island
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by 735i(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Shit is about to hit the fan...
Someone is still posting stories on the blog.. and I'm sure the person is about to go nuclear...
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Twizzy30(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
I used to follow this NGL. Una go dey hear "serve us Tea na admin". Many peeps said he collected bribe from femi otedola to remove the post about him.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by ylaa(f): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
well spoken, well done bros. you have a good heart.

divicode:
Nigeria is now full of terrible people who have no ethics nor discipline hiding under the guise of being bloggers. They run others down on the internet with the sole aim of tarnishing their image or blackmailing them. From my investigations, the old and established bloggers are not exempted here too, they are still doing it or have done it in the past. I learnt a particular bloggers, one Stella Dimoko is in the habit of doing this with the sole aim of exhorting money from innocent guys and defrauding them. From Lanre Nzeribe to AY Makun, JJ omojuwa to Folawiyo jnr, etc have all fallen her victim. I read recently on one site how she was totally exposed on the internet too, see it here:

https://blogreportersng.

Whether this is true or not, I do not know, all I know is that we have bad people now pretending as bloggers. From my many interaction with people, Stella Dimoko is quite a pretender who live a double life, May God save us from evil people, Amen
For this guy above, I pray if he is not involved in this allegations, may God help him to be free, Amen

1 Like

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
ylaa:
well spoken, well done bros. you have a good heart.

Thank you
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yeyegist:
Chill. The website is owned by a female, can't you see where the guy said he created the website
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by opmoore(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Haaaaaa.... baudex again Jim Iyke will be somewhere laughing now... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Manyfacedgod(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chai! See baudex oooo. I know this guy from waaaaayyy back. I haven't seen him in few years tho..but I always see is stunt on IG and thinking mehn my guy don blow big time...your shady dealings don catch up with you Ogbegun. Enjoy your time in kirikiri.

Btw, he is not 23. He is at least 5 years older than that. We all grew up in Festac Extension together so I know.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by mightyleks(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
see my classm8 for sec schl o 'baudex da baddest'
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by armadeo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
divicode:

For you information, I am old enough to be your father, so I do not need to blog and hate people. I do not blame people like you, it is tecno that allow people like you to talk ill of other people on the internet with poorly constructed English and very foul language. One day, I do hope Nailraland will be a paid platform where people like you will be 'fenced' out of the forum, till then, enjoy your day daughter

You know I never thought of this. Maybe seun should institute some form of payment on nairaland then those people with cheap phones, midnight data and empty skulls would be pushed aside.

Though it won't be as lively as before because I get entertained by the level of buffoonery that goes on here.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blank(f): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
divicode:

Look for someone else to intimidate with age. Gerontocracy is no longer the in thing. I am not a child. I learnt early enough not to tell lies. You need to learn same.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by toprealman: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
23, blogging age abi?
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by don4real18(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
wailers not shouting witch-hunt because it isn't ffk that was arrested
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
blank:

Look for someone else to intimidate with age. Gerontocracy is no longer the in thing. I am not a child. I learnt early enough not to tell lies. You need to learn same.

Stella or stella's stooge, you are a bully and it is widely known, you are too small to shut me up, this is not your site that you collect money to post people's comment, go back to your website
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
armadeo:

You know I never thought of this. Maybe seun should institute some form of payment on nairaland then those people with cheap phones, midnight data and empty skulls would be pushed aside.

Though it won't be as lively as before because I get entertained by the level of buffoonery that goes on here.

I agree with you absolutely, but these children and immature minds cause more disaffection than the entertainment they cause
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blank(f): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
divicode:

Stella or stella's stooge, you are a bully and it is widely known, you are too small to shut me up, this is not your site that you collect money to post people's comment, go back to your website

And this is a father talking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.