Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam (19412 Views)

Photos Of Undertakings Signed By Naijagistlive Sisters, Remanded In Prison / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Babatunde Oyebode, Naijagistlive's Owner Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
IamNawty:
how much were u paid for this stupiiiddd comment of urs. Shey ure d idioooot Femi she's alws talking about?

Oponu may u die a shameful death

I wanted to reply you the way your comment was made, but a look at your moniker revealed the type of f00l you are, for me, I wont come to the level of the p1g you chose to be and fight!!
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by IamNawty(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
divicode:

I wanted to reply you the way your comment was made, but a look at your moniker revealed the type of f00l you are, for me, I wont come to the level of the p1g you chose to be and fight!!
mumu.. Ure alwas saying u don't wanna come to ones level and u will still reply.
Stella has some words for u and your likes
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/10/important-thursday-morning-spontaneous.html?m=1
I hope u get payed for all dis oloshi .. Mr femi the mad magodo dog

1 Like

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamNawty:
mumu.. Ure alwas saying u don't wanna come to ones level and u will still reply.
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/10/important-thursday-morning-spontaneous.html?m=1
I hope u get payed for all dis oloshi .. Mr femi the mad magodo dog
Bestie, what happened
A mad goat or dog cool
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
divicode:

just shhhhhhhh your dirty mouth and sharapaaaaaaaaa there Monkey undecided. You are the celebrated f.o.o.l here
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissHatey:
just shhhhhhhh your dirty mouth and sharapaaaaaaaaa there Monkey undecided. You are the celebrated f.o.o.l here

It is only a misfit that abuses another person, I am old enough to be your father, go and open a new account, good afternoon my daughter
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamNawty:
[b]I hope u get payed for all dis [/b]oloshi .. Mr femi the mad magodo dog

I think you should go and read Brighter Grammar II for primary school before you come to spew rub**ish here! Until then my daughter, enjoy! You can also contact your blackmailer blogger (stella, the owner of Naijagistlive)
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by IamNawty(f): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
divicode:

I think you should go and read Brighter Grammar II for primary school before you come to spew rub**ish here! Until then my daughter, enjoy! You can also contact your blackmailer blogger (stella, the owner of Naijagistlive)
bestie Misshatey it's dis mad dogggg ooo
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamNawty:
bestie Misshatey I am dis mad dogggg ooo

I agree absolutely, you are!
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
divicode:

It is only a misfit that abuses another person, I am old enough to be your father, go and open a new account, good afternoon my daughter
are you serious and yet you are typing like 6yr old boy shocked shocked shocked. It's better you act your age and respect yourself if you are old be that oo but mehnnnnn, you are nothing but a smallie with the brain size of fish brain
IamNawty:
bestie Mis.shatey it's dis mad dogggg ooo
oremi,
IamNawty:
bestie Missha.tey it's dis mad dogggg ooo
this one is a certified yaba left patient oooo. It's a new release
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by IamNawty(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissHatey:
are you serious and yet you are typing like 6yr old boy shocked shocked shocked. It's better you act your age and respect yourself if you are old be that oo but mehnnnnn, you are nothing but a smallie with the brain size of fish brainoremi, this one is a certified yaba left patient oooo. It's a new release
divicode abi nah Davido.. Agbaya with fish brain dat have refuse to grow up! Arugbo Ghana grin grin
Bestie he said he is old enof to be your fada.. cheesy
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamNawty:
divicode abi nah Davido.. Agbaya with fish brain dat have refuse to grow up! Arugbo Ghana grin grin
Bestie he said he is old enof to be your fada.. cheesy
heheheheheh
If he sees my papa, they no born his own papa well not to prostrate for him. Werey ti divicode duro gba certificate ni

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by IamNawty(f): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissHatey:
heheheheheh
If he sees my papa, they no born his own papa well not to prostrate for him. Werey ti divicode duro gba certificate ni
Chisos grin Davido c ur life abi nah divicode

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissHatey:
are you serious and yet you are typing like 6yr old boy shocked shocked shocked. It's better you act your age and respect yourself if you are old be that oo but mehnnnnn, you are nothing but a smallie with the brain size of fish brainoremi, this one is a certified yaba left patient oooo. It's a new release

Double identity! He be like say he pain you well? I wish you success in your ssce
Greet your father for me, he iz my mate
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissHatey:
heheheheheh

I wish you success in ssce
See you at Allen junction when you hawk your wears in the evening
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamNawty:
Chisos grin Davido c ur life abi nah divicode

Stella's house girl and pros8888, enjoy your night out and make money this night oh, otherwise no food for you tomorrow
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissHatey:
heheheheheh
If my papa see his own papa. dem no born my papa well not to prostrate for him.

Why this afonja girl dey spoil your father like this, all these smelling yoruba girls sha
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamNawty:
My papa na Agbaya with fish brain dat has refuse to grow up! My papa na Arugbo Ghana grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
divicode:

Double identity! He be like say he pain you well? I wish you success in your ssce
Greet your father for me, he iz my mate
for your mind like this, you have make sense ooo. Please bro, sense is an app just like temple run, check your Google store and download one (if you have enough mb) and make sure you try to use it so that it won't occupy space in that big for nothing head if yours smiley
divicode:

Why this afonja girl dey spoil your father like this, all these smelling yoruba girls sha
ewwwwwww.
I guess this is one of the flat heads cheesy. Una no dey disappoint because Na your news we dey read everyday of how una dey kill urself but wetin concern me tongue
divicode:

I wish you success in ssce
See you at Allen junction when you hawk your wears in the evening
us that where your sisters work shocked shocked and you patronize them smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.