Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam (19417 Views)

Photos Of Undertakings Signed By Naijagistlive Sisters, Remanded In Prison / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Babatunde Oyebode, Naijagistlive's Owner Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
blank:

And this is a father talking?

...and you are the one that is alleged to be trafficking girls all around Europe grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blank(f): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
divicode:

...and you are the one that is alleged to be trafficking girls all around Europe grin grin

Grow up. You are speaking like a teenager.

Back to the substance of the post. Do you have any proof at all or do you swallow everything you read on the net?
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
He kinda looks guilty of all the accusations
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
blank:

Grow up. You are speaking like a teenager.

Back to the substance of the post. Do you have any proof at all or do you swallow everything you read on the net?

I am sure you are Stella, go and attend to your blog, you are being accused of so many things - stop the blackmail and the female trafficking, you are evil! You call out innocent people on your blog and encourage your hungry fans to do same. You are evil stella dimoko
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blank(f): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
divicode:

I am sure you are Stella, go and attend to your blog, you are being accused of so many things - stop the blackmail and the female trafficking, you are evil! You call out innocent people on your blog and encourage your hungry fans to do same. You are evil stella dimoko

You are the same person accusing another of being too young to be on the Internet? I give up.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
divicode:
Nigeria is now full of terrible people who have no ethics nor discipline hiding under the guise of being bloggers. They run others down on the internet with the sole aim of tarnishing their image or blackmailing them. From my investigations, the old and established bloggers are not exempted here too, they are still doing it or have done it in the past. I learnt a particular bloggers, one Stella Dimoko is in the habit of doing this with the sole aim of exhorting money from innocent guys and defrauding them. From Lanre Nzeribe to AY Makun, JJ omojuwa to Folawiyo jnr, etc have all fallen her victim. I read recently on one site how she was totally exposed on the internet too, see it here:

https://blogreportersng.

Whether this is true or not, I do not know, all I know is that we have bad people now pretending as bloggers. From my many interaction with people, Stella Dimoko is quite a pretender who live a double life, May God save us from evil people, Amen
For this guy above, I pray if he is not involved in this allegations, may God help him to be free, Amen
Lies!
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Lies!

Hungry fan of Stella dimoko
Evil people
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2016
blank:

You are the same person accusing another of being too young to be on the Internet? I give up.

Stella, I have given up on you, you would soon be caught- it is a matter of time
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

Hungry fan of Stella dimoko
Evil people
Hahahahahaha hungry ke, take a cup of honey to sweeten your bitter heart a little. Those who talk bad about people don't amount to anything. My dear God will heal your bitter heart ndo.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2016
blank:

Don't mind that bitter heart, he seriously need help, so this is how people stay under their cheap phones to blacklist other people.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

Stella, I have given up on you, you would soon be caught- it is a matter of time

What are you even saying?? Abeg shift jor..I worked for Stella and I can proudly say you are a Liar..When the Lanre Nzeribe's case came up I messaged her and the next thing she replied was that" Honey, I do not carry info on these people,Look for something else", If you know the number of things that woman overlooks,you'd be amazed.. Abeg,know your facts..
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Hahahahahaha hungry ke, take a cup of honey to sweeten your bitter heart a little. Those who talk bad about people don't amount to anything. My dear God will heal your bitter heart ndo.

If it is a curse you sent to me, let it return to you and your family and generations 100 folds, Amen. Tell stella and hungry fans like you that those who run other people down on mushroom blogs dont amount to anything
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Jadeite:

What are you even saying?? Abeg shift jor..I worked for Stella and I can proudly say you are a Liar..When the Lanre Nzeribe's case came up I messaged her and the next thing she replied was that" Honey, I do not carry info on these people,Look for something else", If you know the number of things that woman overlooks,you'd be amazed.. Abeg,know your facts..

Stella, I thought you said you gave up, why are still replying me, go and face your moribund blog, the police is looking for you based on your naijagistlive blog you also used to blackmail people, let me tell you, your days for the gulag is short by one day. Stella, go and clear your name before spewing rubbish here
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Jadeite:

you are a big liar and now busted!! Stella work alone on that blackmail blog, others are the pros***** that are involved with her in female trafficking. It is either you are a pros***** or stella dimoko. I have seen your profile that you are from Warri
You are busted grin grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

If it is a curse you sent to me, let it return to you and your family and generations 100 folds, Amen. Tell stella and hungry fans like you that those who run other people down on mushroom blogs dont amount to anything
Ehya you are really frustrated God will see you through.
Go start a blog if you are so pained.
Bye felicia.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

you are a big liar and now busted!! Stella work alone on that blackmail blog, others are the pros***** that are involved with her in female trafficking. It is either you are a pros***** or stella dimoko. I have seen your profile that you are from Warri
You are busted grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha are you one of those Oloshos exposed in naijagistlive, hahahahahaha leave Stella alone she's not the 'curser' of your problem mbok.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Ehya you are really frustrated God will see you through.
Go start a blog if you are so pained.
Bye felicia.

I think you need a good job not this blackmailing thing, the blackmail is not helping you since you all have been exposed
I dont need a blog to make my points neither do I need to blackmail people like you, all you need is to sit down and work. If you need money without blackmailing people, holla me, I will send.
Bye stella
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Hahahahahaha are you one of those Oloshos exposed in naijagistlive, hahahahahaha leave Stella alone she's[b] not the 'curser[/b]' of your problem mbok.

Hi Stella, I can feed you and your generations , by the Grace of God, I have no problem which deserves you attention!! All Nigerians need is for you to stand up and live a good life for once. Stop the blackmail, stop the prost88888tion! Stop female trafficking!
I will suggest you learn good English before you quote me. You and your principal are too small to tackle me, alright stella? grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

Hi Stella, I can feed you and your generations , by the Grace of God, I have no problem which deserves you attention!! All Nigerians need is for you to stand up and live a good life for once. Stop the blackmail, stop the prost88888tion! Stop female trafficking!
I will suggest you learn good English before you quote me. You and your principal are too small to takle me, alright stella? grin grin grin
Learn what, my dear. People who have it all don't even need to say it. You can't feed your miserable life talk more of others. Go get a life my dear.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

I will suggest you learn good English before you quote me. You and your principal are too small to takle me, alright stella? grin grin grin
Mr English its TACKLE NOT that trash you wrote up there.
Receive sense, naijagistlive will forever expose you guys.
Bye am busy.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Stella will feed you and your entire generation, Hehehehe I need a job? I think you need one to get busy and leave successful people alone, they are above your miserable life.

Brighter grammar 3 will be good for you, that is why your blog oozes out the stench of idi8cy. I will not degenerate to the level of fighting you or cursing you because that is the trademark of your blog, go and fix your blog and leave me alone. Like I said, if you need money, I will give you if you are out of your blackmail money
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Learn what, my dear. People who have it all don't even need to say it. You can't feed your miserable life talk more of others. Go get a life my dear.

Go and continue your prost88888 and blackmail, you are needed, clients are waiting for you stella.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Bye am busy.

You are busy indeed! grin grin grin
He don pain am grin grin
Naijagistlive has already exposed you and your fans who are blacmailing innocent Nigerians
Shame on you Stella, see this too:

https://blogreportersng./
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Bye am busy.

See you at Allen avenue for 500 naira in the evening
grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Bye am busy.

I hope glaucoma or astigmatism is not part of your problems? grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jadeite:

You should know I wont follow you inside the gutter, it is obvious you are acting the script of your mentor, the great blackmailer herself, Stella Dimokuine, you can descend the level of the pigs, trust me, I wont follow you. When you are done with your blackmail, you are free to come back to nairaland
Have a good day my daughter
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

I hope glaucoma or astigmatism is not part of your problems? grin grin
Hahahahahaha, you modified right? Jehovah go reason your matter, it is well with your bitter soul. Now I won't dignify you any longer, now run along and play with your mates.
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by blesoh(f): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
divicode:

See you at Allen avenue for 500 naira in the evening grin grin grin
Come to calabar, I guess that's your life savings use it well

1 Like

Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Come to calabar, I guess that's your life savings use it well

I no blame you, I blame tecno that allow kids like you to be on the internet, go and play with your kite my daughter!
See you at Allen junction where you belong grin grin
Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
blesoh:

Hahahahahaha, you modified right?
Jehovah go reason your matter, it is well with your bitter soul.
Now I won't dignify you any longer, now run along and play with your mates.

It you and all yours that is the bitter soul, continue your hustle at 9pm grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Fraud / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.