Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide (20646 Views)

Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack / Femi Fani-kayode's Life Is In Danger - Aide Says Over EFCC Arrest / Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by nijanigga: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2016
this kontry tire me, so Nigeria still dey use this kind stamp with water ink, wey if them stamps am for paper the thin go splash for body.Chai!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by billyG(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
A lot of youth dont know that Fani Kayode comes from a wealthy background. They allege that he collected 26m from Dasuki and diverted 5m into personal, have he responded to the allegation? Is he guity youth. What about the IMam that collected 500m from Dasuki for prayers in sokoto, his still roaming about the street without any pressure. Nigeria youth should use their head before they talk. If you silent FFK, Fayose, who will speak for the already opressed Nigerias? Some of us are sick upstairs
which wealthy background?what does that junkie does 4 a living?is he more hardworking than u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by wildchild1: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Heya, sorry but he must vomit our yam

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2016
I don't wish FFK death but incase he dies in EFCC custody heaven shud nt fall.
U see my grouse with some journalist! Wen ds criminals wia busy looting and sharing our common wealth none of these corrupt journalist reported it now dat mere interrogation has begun ds journalist. Won't let us breath.
Y dd nt FFK collapse when he was enjoying his share of d stolen money?
It was dsame way a criminal of a journalist showed us picture of a dying former pertroleum minister nd 'miraculously' d woman is still alive, 'halleluya'.
Pls EFCC hold FFK tight he won't die, go to the nearest clinic and buy some medicines for him, giv him eba, amala, akpu or any of local delicacy nd he wil live.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2016
Islamicpope:
FFK u go slump tire. better call Fayose to come to your rescue as did your wife. when you guys where stealing d country dry you dis thief was not slumping but return d money u are now slumping like somebody suffering epilepsy. what is wrong with u? we know dat u are very good theatrics, mbok just return d money and stop d slumping game, ok
you are a comedian am just laughing out loud , although I should be crying because this guys are wicked .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Akemmi(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2016
This is totally unfair and against democratic principles. Whatever that is to be done, should be in line with the rule of law. The precedents this government is setting, isn't healthy for our democracy and constitutionalism.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by petkoffDrake(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Sometimes I dey wonder if buhari pour out gas substance to gullible Nigerian youths in Nigeria. They think and behave like zombies. This man standing out for the youths na him they one prosecute una dey support am. All those old wizards that has taken una place without giving una anything na him una dey support... All those acclaimed loot money they've recovered where is it? Or what good had it been to our economy?? Zombies!!! Zoo republic!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Realist2: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
A lot of youth dont know that Fani Kayode comes from a wealthy background. They allege that he collected 26m from Dasuki and diverted 5m into personal, have he responded to the allegation? Is he guity youth. What about the IMam that collected 500m from Dasuki for prayers in sokoto, his still roaming about the street without any pressure. Nigeria youth should use their head before they talk. If you silent FFK, Fayose, who will speak for the already opressed Nigerias? Some of us are sick upstairs

My brother !, it baffles me so much that youths are being used as pawn, they comment along party or religion line, throwing away their moral conscience . Today it's FFK vs buhari, tomorrow it will definitely be someone else's turn. How can we make progress as nation when everybody that have opportunity is on vengeance and revenge ?.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by bikefab(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Too many media trials, too many ignorant people taking sides, no tangible admissible evidences, no convictions, yet we say we r fighting corruption. Which way?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by goryorhal(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Sometimes I dey wonder if buhari pour out gas substance to gullible Nigerian youths in Nigeria. They think and behave like zombies. This man standing out for the youths na him they one prosecute una dey support am. All those old wizards that has taken una place without giving una anything na him una dey support... All those acclaimed loot money they've recovered where is it? Or what good had it been to our economy?? Zombies!!! Zoo republic!

u well so ? which youth u better speak for yourself and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!! person chop money u dey talk say e dey fight for the youth.
Who send am message ? abi na me tell am make e go chop money ?
No b ur fault.. if una don buy cheap data una no go allow person hear word.. abeg go sit down somewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Maximus85(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2016
These people are so funny. Why are they always coming up with health issues when they are to dance to the music they produced and directed? I don't want to mention names oooo but when they hear EFCC they all all of a sudden get sick.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by hexy40: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
At last! ... am happy to see someone that reasons fine
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Integrity123: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Let FFK thread gently. He does not have political base. Yet he had the effrontery to refer to the PMB as MUMU Buhari. Let him plant his beans, I beg

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by ceeethru(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2016
That may be part of the script... we done see many who slumped in many Nollywood films and still act as boss in other films.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by fendorf(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2016
He should do the needful
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by iukpe: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2016
bejeiodus:
If truly he slumped, the EFCC should avail him the opportunity of seeing a doctor. In our law, he is accounted innocent until he is proved guilty.

The EFCC needs to be meticulous in its investigations. The way they release and rearrest a suspect can be physically and psychologically damaging.

NOOO! In Naija, if dem metion your name, you are guilty o. Until you go prove yourself innocent. Our money! everyone out there is guilty.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2016
Wetin dey do all the guys set, dem go know say their health is not that sound, dem go go dey dig their hands in bad bad things. Nawao! If dem com catch them, thru their useless lawyers wey dey teach dem legal ways of stealing public funds, will come on board seeking masses' sympathy, the masses wet una dey steal their funds. In fact e no go better una o!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by chacoonder(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2016
PRAYER: FFK, you will not die but live to complete your jail term.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by eniwhy: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2016
Let him face wrath of the Law! His action by embezzled national funds has caused damages to the society. Those slush funds meant for infrastructural development.they would all reap what they sow.
bejeiodus:
If truly he slumped, the EFCC should avail him the opportunity of seeing a doctor. In our law, he is accounted innocent until he is proved guilty.

The EFCC needs to be meticulous in its investigations. The way they release and rearrest a suspect can be physically and psychologically damaging.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by mikkypel(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
na only when dey tell you to bring money you dey slump. If dey tell you to go home now na waka you go waka jeje.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by StoneLucifer: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2016
But i thought he is a LION...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by yinkuse: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2016
U are the only one sick upstairs with this comment of yours. So its only the corrupt Leaders that can speak for the Masses abi?

kinibigdeal:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by deolu2000(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Is like there is something that make people sick suddenly whenever they are detained in EFCC custody and that thing should be probed because i don't get all these sickness theatrics.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by UceeTrust(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Guy! your argument shows that you are the one sick. Dangote is the richest man in African yet he is still investing as far as Netherlands. There is nothing like FFK is from rich background, a Thief is a Thief. FFK is one of the big Thieves of our common wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by bighorlus(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2016
I dont understand all this slump matter. Is the air at efcc bad or what? he isnt eating or drinking? is he poisoned ? because if its about this our alledged money, if you are innocent you shouldnt be under pressure infact you should laugh at efcc's stupidity because they would never have facts and cant prosecute you. now the only reason i would slump, would be either guilty consience killing me or the thoughts of my predicament and where it might lead to. he isnt a common man that can just be bullied anyhow so why all this slump issue. im tired of all these our elites, haba one minute youre in power making money and stealing money. Giving powerful speeches the next minute you are out of office , probes all over and you suddenly have terminal cancerand all sorts of health issues. GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
so u mean thieves (FFK, Fayose) re now the last hope for this country?
What kind of yoot re u?
FFK shud simply cough out the money.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2016
bejeiodus:

u can as well advice the FG to release all armed robbery suspects in their custody becos they sick or becos they ve been physically and psychologically traumatised.
Na pple like u dey lynch common bread thief to death on the str.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by Happybirds001: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2016
Kayode,kayode wake up ooo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide by chuks4greatness: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2016
It is not all sacrifices that the gods
accept. There are some sacrifices
that even oracles reject for fear of
untameable repercussions!!!!

i think it's Time EFCC allow God to use them....

Blc with what is happening now, i wouldn't be surprised if they start arresting Naira lands fans... like Zoombes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD / Edo 2020: Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole: Shadow-Boxing / Agboola Ajayi Replicating 1983 Akin Omoboriowo Politics In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.