Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" (50039 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) / Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by groovie(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nairaland has become a crappy site. Which mod put this kind of useless news on the front page? What are we trying to do now? Gain traffic by creating strife along tribal divides?
@ Seun, i think u should have a small talk with your mods. I think you are an intelligent guy but u need to call some of them to order. There is enough shitty information going around already no need to add more on nairaland
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Xgull007(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Well said
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Akpan107(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Even when Hundreds of persons were killed in Benue by the fulanis, if you criticize the government, you may be called a boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by mencade6: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
chinjo:
Could this be the zombies grand mother? the remnant from his tenor as a military dictator.
yes she is d oldest zombie

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by tdemo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
now I understand why they said we should treat our Old people like baby cos thier brain is fragile..... OLD AGE tho grin
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Verami(f): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mama why
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by panmunium(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
What do u expect from an old illiterate
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by datigbogirl: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:
I believe in her world what she thinks of Nigeria is Fulani and bokoharam, so ofcourse in her world you must belong to one... grin
All i can say is that We need educational revolution in this country. Gosh wink

We don't need any educational woreva....majority of the educated northerners think this this way and theirs is even worse cos they're educated! What we need is for the South to come together as one and emancipate themselves from these shenanigans....
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
lajoshua:
eheenn en... mummy mummygringrin
When will he change that his cap?
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by jbcul4ril(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
PMB is working but challenges abound. By God Grace he will quench them all.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by nigerfine: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
the woman is not educated, se wouldnt even distinguish between borno and cameroun, why would someone consider her opinion .
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by chronique(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
That's the kind of thinking that has made her old,poor and wretched in life.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by fortunechy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
all of them na thesame charater.akward pple
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by cutekhalifa(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
her old cow brain is reading anti clockwise... Tufiakwa

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by dEastActivist: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
jbcul4ril:
PMB is working but challenges abound. By God Grace he will quench them all.

Omoh your meme says it all.

Buhari is igniting the fire, and is the one trying to quench the fire.
The funny thing I discovered also from your meme was that he succeeded in igniting all the fire but couldn't quench any of them. This is so sad cry
Case of penny wise pound foolish
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Oblang(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
PaulIdu:
That means 75 percent of Nigerians are currently trying Boko Haram members because for sure more than 70 percent of Nigerians can't wait to see Buhari resign

For ur mind..
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by macaranta(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lol mega zombie
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Oblang(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
bishopkay:

I'll never agree with her cos I've see War and it's effects first hand. So criticising a person when he's going wrong makes you a bad person? The north truly deserve the leaders they get cos they are practicing another form of idolatry by worshipping foolish politicians who only share rice and salt and iron coffins to them.

Despite ruling this country more than any other region combined, the illiteracy and poverty level there stinks to the high heavens.
That old woman should just shut her sagged wrinkled mouth up please...or na the ediot when even post the thing dey lie sef I no know!

If u say they are worshipping pmb, what should we call ur own with gej?. Asslicking I guess..
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by NairaMaster1(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Nomswag:
grin all this herdsmen commenting from the bush self...our northern brothers need this Education more than any other tribe

"Yes I supporting" grin
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by bionixs: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Only zombies will agree with an old gworo saller that can't understand what governance means .
WETIN THE WOMAN KNOW SEF. IF THE REAL BRAIN BEHIND BOKO HARAM IS REVEALED TO HER, SHE WILL LEAVE THOSE GWORO AND RUN SHOUTING KAI! KAWAI! AN OLD GULLIBLE WOMAN
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by bionixs: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2016
XaintJoel20:
"The wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the age of Methuselah"

This woman has proved that statement to be 100% correct.

There are countless reasons why Nigeria will remains in the dark...
oga,sorry
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by agbamasoe: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2016
That is the mentality, no head of state will lead any nation like this before he will be coursed what a mess.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by nnokwa042(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2016
isbish:
None of you will understand not to talk of agreeing with that old woman unless and until you have seen real conflict, crises and war where people are brutally massacred. If you have seen war, you will agree with that old woman 100%.
ewu ur telling igbo people about war?tell that to afonjas angry angry
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by uvalued(m): 1:29am On Oct 26, 2016
dokiOloye:
Senile dementia in action.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by metallisc(m): 1:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Annie939:
she's entitle to her opinion

why always PH?! sad shocked
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by opribo(m): 1:54am On Oct 26, 2016
All I know is the same way they released the 21 Chibok girls out of the blues just like that they should please release the others the suffering of the parents is too much, they should fear God.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by odogwubiafra: 1:59am On Oct 26, 2016
bishopkay:

I'll never agree with her cos I've see War and it's effects first hand. So criticising a person when he's going wrong makes you a bad person? The north truly deserve the leaders they get cos they are practicing another form of idolatry by worshipping foolish politicians who only share rice and salt and iron coffins to them.

Despite ruling this country more than any other region combined, the illiteracy and poverty level there stinks to the high heavens.
That old woman should just shut her sagged wrinkled mouth up please...or na the ediot when even post the thing dey lie sef I no know!

Don't mind that brainwashed woman. BTW, what language did she speak? Hausa, Fulani or what? Who even interpret what she said? For sure she can't try pidgin or eng when the ones for WAEC could not speak ordinary pidgin.

There is always a connection between ILLITERACY and VIOLENCE, their leaders know that and have been using that strategy all the way.

Nigeria's problem is North oriented
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by jblackbell(m): 5:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Only zombies will agree with an old gworo saller that can't understand what governance means .
The gworo seller, the cobbler, the okada rider, the almajiri are all suffering from this current economic recessioin. It should be noted that the above mentioned people listen to radio even if its in hausa, so they know a little about governance.
When it came to voting for Buhari, nobody considered whether she was a gworo seller or not, now she is complaining and you're saying trash.
Yes I'm a zombie and I believe her 100 percent.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by breakeven: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2016
What is this almajari saying?. Illiteracy of the highest order. Who is buhari? Who is book haram?. A side of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by breakeven: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2016
What is this almajari saying?. Illiteracy of the highest order. Who is buhari? Who is boko haram?. Two side of the same coin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.