Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" (50043 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) / Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by HealthCoach1: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2016
isbish:
None of you will understand not to talk of agreeing with that old woman unless and until you have seen real conflict, crises and war where people are brutally massacred. If you have seen war, you will agree with that old woman 100%.
Please who started the war, crisis, etc. They all started it so why use it to judge the rest of us. Niger deltans and other terrorists don't behave like this.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by salis123(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2016
The woman is right, Buhari's war against Boko haram is tremendous, refugess are going back to their home, massive killings and bombing has stop, i support the woman 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by phreakabit(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2016
psucc:
Mek I check diary.

Any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north . . . Buhari.

We need no prophets. We knew it. He said it.

Damn son!
That has to be one of the most well thought up response in the history of Nairaland.
Respect.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
She looks more bokoharam than any other person....

In fact, she's the mother of atleast 10 bokoharam members undecided

Stup1d woman lipsrsealed

She can be old enough to be your grandma sir. Show some respect; after all its FREE..

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by macsilver(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
ignorance.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by macsilver(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Please I'm gladly a boko haram member then.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by nagoma(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2016
thesicilian:
Even when the administration of Buhari leads Nigeria to hell? So no matter what the "administration of Buhari" does, the moment you speak against it you are branded a terrorist. This is the kind of thinking that breeds terrorism and militant insurgency in the first place.
Ignorance is a disease, but poverty and ignorance combined is a mental condition.

This is based on the hell she experienced in the Boko Haram ravaged area of the North east, the hell aggravated by the Jonathan's government through Dasuki and others. You must also understand the relief she experienced with the true efforts of the New Government. Your world may differ from her world and her experience differs from yours. Dasuki and the beneficiaries of the blood money will give a different testimony , perhaps closer to your own views.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2016
isbish:
None of you will understand not to talk of agreeing with that old woman unless and until you have seen real conflict, crises and war where people are brutally massacred. If you have seen war, you will agree with that old woman 100%.
sO agreeing with the old woman will stop or make the war not to happen. okkk o.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Peace2love: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2016
"Yes I Supporting"
-Tujja Buwar Yerwama-

I don't blame you shaa. By their fruit we shall know them.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Peace2love: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2016
macsilver:
Please I'm gladly a boko haram member then.

Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by thesicilian: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
nagoma:

This is based on the hell she experienced in the Boko Haram ravaged area of the North east, the hell aggravated by the Jonathan's government through Dasuki and others. You must also understand the relief she experienced with the true efforts of the New Government. Your world may differ from her world and her experience differs from yours. Dasuki and the beneficiaries of the blood money will give a different testimony , perhaps closer to your own views.
Guess you are right. Our experiences make a great deal of who we are.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by bishopkay: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Oblang:

If u say they are worshipping pmb, what should we call ur own with gej?. Asslicking I guess..
I don't ass lick leaders. If you would go through my posts here I've never said GEJ is the best thing after fried rice. I've criticised the man on numerous occasions because if only he had been more proactive, this Buhari plague wouldn't be upon us
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by bishopkay: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2016
mynd1:
Thunder fire Ur wretch family there. pig.
I guess I struck a nerve gringringrin and d tin pain you.
Eyaah...poor thing - you. Well I've got no apologies and you have been noticed. So go suck a Big D1ck cos you would be ignored henceforth...hehehe
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by ImoRiver: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
PaulIdu:
That means 75 percent of Nigerians are currently trying Boko Haram members because for sure more than 70 percent of Nigerians can't wait to see Buhari resign

That's a figment of your imagination probably because you roll with your type. 80% of Nigerians will vote Buhari 100 times and over.
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by PaulIdu: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
ImoRiver:

That's a figment of your imagination probably because you roll with your type. 80% of Nigerians will vote Buhari 100 times and over.

Keep fooling urself bro ..for your info I campaigned and voted for BUHARI but he has so far been a massive disappointment..well I am very sure he won't be returned elected whether he like it or not
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by sirtcephace: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Only zombies will agree with an old gworo saller that can't understand what governance means .

I tell u. mama don't knw wat d man dey do at all she just dey there dey make mouth dat all mchtewww!!!!
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by alaskido(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mama, please leave politics an governance alone and face your Gworo selling o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Annie939(f): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
metallisc:

why always PH?! sad shocked
hope there's no problem
Re: Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" by Donald7610: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Annie939:
hope there's no problem
Reply my mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.