Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682898 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
jayzisoverrated:
See
What does retirement in 3 years mean as stated in this tweet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geodemainguy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Technocrat12:
Hello House.! The Head HR of DPR is currently out of the country.! This myt probably be the reason for the recent delay as applicants should hv been contacted by now.!
So, you mean the destiny of Nigerian youth is in the hands of one human being called Head HR of DPR. I don't believe there was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
The highest paying federal ministry jv oil and gas NLNG is inviting people for test nw.Make d DPR go sit for one corner.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
madri4u:
The highest paying federal ministry jv oil and gas NLNG is inviting people for test nw.Make d DPR go sit for one corner.
Please go to nlng operator thread.....so in your mind now you think nlng will complete this recruitment timely? My friend go and ask your senior-the gts and you go know howfar.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Buharinomics:

What does retirement in 3 years mean as stated in this tweet

I think that like 40% of their current staff r due for retirement in three years. thats What I think, hence the need to recruit at least 750. dpr hardly recruits this much sef, so maybe retirement necessitates recruitment abi how u see am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
madri4u:
I got an invitation from them too, mine slated on 29th. May God pick the best for me. Isee..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
madri4u:

Are they still recruiting?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
I refuse to believe that this place is dis quiet. where everyone ooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
Abi o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mawi2000: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Guess they are tired waiting...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
All the lies must be humble before the true comes forth
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Out of curiousity, i stumbled on this. This was the agony of hopefuls then. �

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/93488/open-letter-to-mr-president-by-nnpc-and-dpr-hopefuls.html

OPEN LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT, DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN BY CONCERNED NIGERIAN GRADUATES ON THE CONTINUED DELAY OF NNPC/DPR MANAGEMENT TO RELEASE APPOINTMENT LETTERS TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AFTER MONTHS OF INTERVIEW

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geoalfa(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopefully next month...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Numerous "reliable sources" said interview invites will roll out this month. The month is gradually creeping to end, still no word. Smh. Hopefully, next week. If not..hmmm

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
All you guys saying interview will this year better wake up.

I repeat this recruitment won't be over until after 2019 elections.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
maria43:

I Reject it in Jesus Name o!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
maria43:

By 2019 I will be expecting my first DPR promotion.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
aodis:

I Reject it in Jesus Name o!

Lol, don't get me wrong, I'm also a participant, thaT is the trend. Ask NLNG guy who waited about 4 yrs.
Diamond bank is also an example. conducted test since 2015, till date no interview conducted. The list goes on.

What you guys don't know is after DPR sends success mail, another date will be scheduled for interview. Guys I repeat this recruitment process won't be over until after elections.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sambolino: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
maria43:

Lol, don't get me wrong, I'm also a participant, thaT is the trend. Ask NLNG guy who waited about 4 yrs.
Diamond bank is also an example. conducted test since 2015, till date no interview conducted. The list goes on.

What you guys don't know is after DPR sends success mail, another date will be scheduled for interview. Guys I repeat this recruitment process won't be over until after elections.

it will be over in 2018 .

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
maria43:

Well you are entitled to your opinion. however, let me take down the last two recruitments DPR had conducted.

1) 2006- DPR advert and in 2008 January, new recruits resumed
2) 2010- DPR advert and 2013 first quarter, new recruits resumed

going by that, this recruitment which began 2016 might see recruits resuming early next year.

I don't know why some persons hate it when others are optimistic. some of us are here always advising people to move on, if you've moved on, why are you always checking for updates on nairaland? and for you sir, since you are sure its 2019, why not forget about this thread until 2019?

Una no dey learn.... After all a lot of persons said there'll be no exams, now na there'll be no interview.

Guys keep hope alive

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tdarry: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
maria43:

Maria 43 abi 43 year old maria, you know, you could just keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say right? STOP SPREADING VIRUS HERE PLEASE

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
TKThankyou:

Well you are entitled to your opinion. however, let me take down the last two recruitments DPR had conducted.

1) 2006- DPR advert and in 2008 January, new recruits resumed
2) 2010- DPR advert and 2013 first quarter, new recruits resumed

going by that, this recruitment which began 2016 might see recruits resuming early next year.

I don't know why some persons hate it when others are optimistic. some of us are here always advising people to move on, if you've moved on, why are you always checking for updates on nairaland? and for you sir, since you are sure its 2019, why not forget about this thread until 2019?

Una no dey learn.... After all a lot of persons said there'll be no exams, now na there'll be no interview.

Guys keep hope alive

well, going by ur analysis....
1) 2006 + 2 = 2008
2) 2010 + 3 = 2013
therefore;
3) 2016 + (4) = (2020)....
Im just following ur deductions ooo...dnt get me wrong....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
kkash:

well, going by ur analysis....
1) 2006 + 2 = 2008
2) 2010 + 3 = 2013
therefore;
3) 2016 + (4) = (2020)....
Im just following ur deductions ooo...dnt get me wrong....

boss, I saw those dates on nairaland and naijanews or something like that. They are not my deductions per say and in my conclusion I added 'might'.

Another thing is--- April 2006 to say January 2008, isn't quite 2years. Neither is say October 2010 to say March 2013--- 3yrs.

Having said that, I think you are more informed than I am as regards DPR, no doubt.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
TKThankyou:

boss, I saw those dates on nairaland and naijanews or something like that. They are not my deductions per say and in my conclusion I added 'might'.

Another thing is--- April 2006 to say January 2008, isn't quite 2years. Neither is say October 2010 to say March 2013--- 3yrs.

Having said that, I think you are more informed than I am as regards DPR, no doubt.

My instinct tells me that everything will be concluded this year and successful candidates will resume January 2018.

Shortlisting candidate for the test was a very time-consuming task because hundreds of thousands of graduates applied.

Shortlisting for interview will also be tedious and time-comsuming because many factors will be put into consideration.

Once the interview is concluded, appointment letter can be issued in 2 weeks.

I pray for the grace of God upon His people for by strength shall no man prevail.

It is not of him that willeth neither is it of him that runneth but unto him that God showeth mercy.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

My instinct tells me that everything will be concluded this year and successful candidates will resume January 2018.

Shortlisting candidate for the test was a very time-consuming task because hundreds of thousands of graduates applied.

Shortlisting for interview will also be tedious and time-comsuming because many factors will be put into consideration.

Once the interview is concluded, appointment letter can be issued in 2 weeks.

I pray for the grace of God upon His people for by strength shall no man prevail.

It is not of him that willeth neither is it of him that runneth but unto him that God showeth mercy.

that's what I think too. Although I'm sure they can go faster if they want. This exercise can be concluded within months. Truth is hundreds if thousands will always apply as far as a department like DPR is calling. Good pay and job security. in fact, these users - shawler and kkash have actually opened my eyes to some extent about the expected renumeration package which is a major reason why most people apply even if their will be denials.

October to December is a long time to conclude this shortlisting. remember, so many persons with good results were not shortlisted for stage 1 so if you did write the test, be grateful.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
TKThankyou:

that's what I think too. Although I'm sure they can go faster if they want. This exercise can be concluded within months. Truth is hundreds if thousands will always apply as far as a department like DPR is calling. Good pay and job security. in fact, these users - shawler and kkash have actually opened my eyes to some extent about the expected renumeration package which is a major reason why most people apply even if their will be denials.

October to December is a long time to conclude this shortlisting. remember, so many persons with good results were not shortlisted for stage 1 so if you did write the test, be grateful.

Exactly!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
TKThankyou:

You have a point, I advise we move on cos this recruitment won't be over anytime soon.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
maria43:

You have a point, I advise we move on cos this recruitment won't be over anytime soon.
Patience is what we require now, and not to move on. Moving on is giving up on this fate cos that's what it implies. Currently, the recruitment will not take so long as what's being said above, I maybe wrong though. Secondly, there maybe two interviews(speculation as you call it). Lets calm down, but also be searching/doing other jobs.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PJMasks: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2017

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tdarry: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
PJMasks:
Mid October, 4K , pray harder. That's all

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 2:15am On Sep 24, 2017
It is exactly two months today that I wrote the DPR test.
I will keep waiting till I hear from them.
I hope for the best and I also wish the same to everyone that is expectant .

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)