Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684975 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jtech17: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
F
herlecks:
There may be no interview..? Appointment letter straight?
hope say u neva join dem dey speculate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
herlecks:
Who can provide answers to your questions?
It is just that I doubt if candidates that received the update mail/sms are up to 500.

In my area, virtually everybody didnot receive the mail/sms.

BEFORE YOU UNLEASH INSULTS ON ME, I DID NOT IMPLY THAT THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE UPDATE MAIL/SMS ARE THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL ONES.

Definitely, there will be interview but I don't believe that close to 3500 will be invited for interview.

In the last recruitment, they invited just around 1500 candidates.

All things being equal, I think after interview, everything can be done within 2 weeks.

An agency here, compiled appointment letter for 150 candidates in a day.

They already have a format in their computer, they just edit the date and the names and then print.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
herlecks:

That's why there were few people with updates mails/sms
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
DPR will surely conduct Interview. There is standard they will have to adhere to. NNPC did same in 2012, DPR did same during the time of ERAProserve. So they will still conduct interview.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
herlecks:

I heard thesame thing too. To be conducted this week wesnesday or to next week thursday. The wait ends. Its here.

Interviews may be on the whassap group already created

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Akexstinger:
DPR will surely conduct Interview. There is standard they will have to adhere to. NNPC did same in 2012, DPR did same during the time of ERAProserve. So they will still conduct interview.

I am not sure if it is compulsory. FCSC and FIRS did not use aptitude test and for FCSC, it was documentation/appointment letter.

An agency here invited people for interview and it turned out to be a test. The next we heared is appointment letter straight.

Even Immigration used only test in 2014/2015.

Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria invited close 1900 candidates for test for the position of scientific officer II and just shortlisted six (6) people for interview.

How can you invite 1900 people for test and just select 6 of them?

These top agencies could be funny sometimes.

Whatever happens, only God knows the future.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onyiridike:

I am not sure if it is compulsory. FCSC and FIRS did not use aptitude test and for FCSC, it was documentation/appointment letter.

An agency here invited people for interview and it turned out to be a test. The next we heared is appointment letter straight.

If they are to go with that(which won't happen), only the GTs will be done that way knowing they are Trainees. But, for EHs, there MUST be an interview cos their roles require precision, experience, safety, accuracy, etc. But if you ask me, na who i go ask? Lol!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Drnice:
If they are to go with that(which won't happen), only the GTs will be done that way knowing they are Trainees. But, for EHs, there MUST be an interview cos their roles require precision, experience, safety, accuracy, etc. But if you ask me, na who i go ask? Lol!

Na God hand the thing deh o !
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
I presume we wait patiently on dpr to make their move.. But I don't THINK(before una attack me) there will be an interview IF we don't get invited this month.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mena233(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
I saw this on one trend and am beginning to wonder if it is true. I hope its just one of those speculations

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by policy12: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
My uncle in DPR say...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by toygod2: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onyiridike:

Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria invited close to 10,000 candidates for test for the position of scientific officer II and just shortlisted six (6) people for interview.

How can you invite 10,000 people for test and just select 6 of them?

These top agencies could be funny sometimes.

Madam, please get ur facts right.
Close to 45,000 people applied for NCAT jobs.
In which over 17,000 were invited for CBT
And 1900 were for the post of a SCIENTIFIC OFFICER II [cadre with the largest applicant] but 6 were selected.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Waiting for dpr be like....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
toygod2:

Madam, please get ur facts right.
Close to 45,000 people applied for NCAT jobs.
In which over 17,000 were invited for CBT
And 1900 were for the post of a SCIENTIFIC OFFICER II [cadre with the largest applicant] but 6 were selected.

It has been long. I still have the list with me.

Thanks for the correction.

Stil wonder why 1900 people were invited and only 6 were selected.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
smiley cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue sad shocked angry cheesy grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Winch kin recruitment b this.. abeg one Volunteer should commit suicide to pass a msg #etoolong4recruit

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Only one man in DPR is running shows on this recruitment. Only 2 others or 3 are privy to information taken by this one man. No one is going to confirm a date on this forum because this one man has been testing and moving dates around. Besides anyone that comes out with a date here, says exact process they are going through won't be hard to weed out because the circle is very small. So NO..don't expect any exact days but "last week of" anyone should be able to deduce a date from that. Besides it is still not fixed! This "one man" hasn't made a confirmation yet so it can still change. THE PROCESS KEEPS CHANGING BECAUSE IT IS A ONE MAN DECISION MAKING.
As usual, you don't have to believe it.. no questions because i won't reply. Insult is welcome as that is a norm. Pizz out
No, decision maker is not the director lol that is wat is really interesting about this grin
this remains the problem with this prolonged process... there will definitely be an interview tho because There is a standard to follow. Let's keep hoping

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
this remains the problem with this prolonged process... there will definitely be an interview tho because There is a standard to follow. Let's keep hoping
thank u my brother. U know i do come here just to c walush and ur comment. How i wish i have ur number i will even stop coming here to c childish post.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
mena233:
I saw this on one trend and am beginning to wonder if it is true. I hope its just one of those speculations
am south east and I received

I know anoda se guy too dat received

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:45am On Nov 22, 2017
kenex4ever:
am south east and I received
I know anoda se guy too dat received
Sorry, received what?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

Sorry, received what?
d update mail
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2017
kenex4ever:
d update mail
Ok! It seems somebody claimed that south easterners were sidelined.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Onyiridike:

Ok! It seems somebody claimed that south easterners were sidelined.
yea
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Goderlist:
thank u my brother. U know i do come here just to c walush and ur comment. How i wish i have ur number i will even stop coming here to c childish post.

If you can wedge your tongue further up his ass he might just get you an automatic spot at DPR.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2017
dayjahvoo:

If you can wedge your tongue further up his ass he might just get you an automatic spot at DPR.

You this guy! Must you make me laugh? grin grin grin grin

What a comedian!!!!!!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Don't mind the guy. Instead of him to say "bro! I need your number please". He had to insult people first.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by thez10: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
As the public is aware, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is currently conducting a staff recruitment exercise aimed at selecting suitably qualified persons from a pool of duly shortlisted candidates, which followed the approval of their applications for advertised positions in the Department. It is important for the public to note that the ongoing recruitment exercise is being carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public Service. We therefore wish to assure all Nigerians that the process is being undertaken with a high sense of responsibility, transparency and fairness, considering all principles and values that reflect the diversity and plurality of our nation. To this end therefore, the process has been designed to be rigorous and competitive to ensure that only the very best candidates are chosen based purely on merit and their respective abilities. In this regard, we wish to further assure that any rumours circulating in the media or elsewhere to the effect that special consideration is being given to certain Nigerians and / or their wards regarding the ongoing recruitment, are manifestly false, and should be disregarded in its entirety as the Department is sacredly following a transparent process that does not allow any room for manipulation in favour of people no matter how highly placed their principals or sponsors are. Finally, we want to use this opportunity to request that, candidates who participated in the recently conducted aptitude tests to keep monitoring the accessible online portal for the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise. Signed, Management
https://dpr.gov.ng/index/re-ongoing-staff-recruitment-exercise-into-dpr/#

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
thez10:
As the public is aware, the Department of
Petroleum Resources (DPR) is currently
conducting a staff recruitment exercise aimed at
selecting suitably qualified persons from a pool of
duly shortlisted candidates, which followed the
approval of their applications for advertised
positions in the Department.
It is important for the public to note that the
ongoing recruitment exercise is being carried out
in accordance with extant rules guiding such
exercises in the Nigerian Public Service. We
therefore wish to assure all Nigerians that the
process is being undertaken with a high sense of
responsibility, transparency and fairness,
considering all principles and values that reflect
the diversity and plurality of our nation.
To this end therefore, the process has been
designed to be rigorous and competitive to ensure
that only the very best candidates are chosen
based purely on merit and their respective
abilities.
In this regard, we wish to further assure that any
rumours circulating in the media or elsewhere to
the effect that special consideration is being given
to certain Nigerians and / or their wards regarding
the ongoing recruitment, are manifestly false, and
should be disregarded in its entirety as the
Department is sacredly following a transparent
process that does not allow any room for
manipulation in favour of people no matter how
highly placed their principals or sponsors are.
Finally, we want to use this opportunity to request
that, candidates who participated in the recently
conducted aptitude tests to keep monitoring the
accessible online portal for the outcome and
subsequent stages of the exercise.

Signed,
Management

@bold, how would some people (APC crew) monitor their "accessible online portal for the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise" when they can no longer access their portal.

From the statement above, it means the portal is suppose to be accessible always.

DPR is just confusing people here and there.

Don't quote me except if you want to tell me that you saw my name on the list.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by thez10: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
online portal means: A Web portal a specially designed website that brings
information from diverse sources, like emails, forums and
search engines, together in a uniform way.

application portal means: A website where You log in to when you are going to fill in your application form or access any information on your application status.

our next step is the result check and not application.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
thez10:
online portal means: A Web portal a specially designed website that brings
information from diverse sources, like emails, forums and
search engines, together in a uniform way.

application portal means: A website where You log in to when you are going to fill in your application form or access any information on your application status.

our next step is the result check and not application.
Lol bros Na wa o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by thez10: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
buy still yet the portal is expected to be generally closed before the results are posted, don't loose hope.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
thez10:
As the public is aware, the Department of
Petroleum Resources (DPR) is currently
conducting a staff recruitment exercise aimed at
selecting suitably qualified persons from a pool of
duly shortlisted candidates, which followed the
approval of their applications for advertised
positions in the Department.
It is important for the public to note that the
ongoing recruitment exercise is being carried out
in accordance with extant rules guiding such
exercises in the Nigerian Public Service. We
therefore wish to assure all Nigerians that the
process is being undertaken with a high sense of
responsibility, transparency and fairness,
considering all principles and values that reflect
the diversity and plurality of our nation.
To this end therefore, the process has been
designed to be rigorous and competitive to ensure
that only the very best candidates are chosen
based purely on merit and their respective
abilities.
In this regard, we wish to further assure that any
rumours circulating in the media or elsewhere to
the effect that special consideration is being given
to certain Nigerians and / or their wards regarding
the ongoing recruitment, are manifestly false, and
should be disregarded in its entirety as the
Department is sacredly following a transparent
process that does not allow any room for
manipulation in favour of people no matter how
highly placed their principals or sponsors are.
Finally, we want to use this opportunity to request
that, candidates who participated in the recently
conducted aptitude tests to keep monitoring the
accessible online portal for the outcome and
subsequent stages of the exercise.
Signed,
Management

This is not a recent publication, if I'm not wrong this had been in circulation for more than two months now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55