Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679016 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
osemeka:
Thanks guys. I've updated my L.G.A.
My interview was one of the first days. Maybe the drop down menu wasn't available as at then because I remember checking. I hope I'm still safe sha. It is well. God dey.
I think most people used their residential lga...they (dpr) shld be aware of it, since I can't be from one state and have lga in another state. maybe it doesn't mean much (state of origin is the real deal) or maybe not..there is not much we can do about it

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
by 2nd week of December I got from a reliable source that it would be 2nd week of February. Just this morning, another source said it may drag to march cos DPR is more concerned with national issues now. I don't know what or how I even feel now sef. How many years of waiting...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes we did when filling the application form online.
And you can even see your local government area if you click on edit bio data on ur page
osemeka:
Hi people. Did we indicate our local government of origin while applying? I'm not sure. The one on the portal is linked to residential address. And they didn't take copies of our state of origin identification letters either.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Walush:
They are through with selections, the list is no longer with DPR, at the moment the list is going through FCC-NASS-MPR and back to DPR for approval.

Now all these don't really matter, what matters here mostly is that, they don't tamper with the list as it goes through these offices, trust me what goes out is not what comes back in, and dpr dare not query it.. It is one thing to be shortlisted on merit by dpr and another thing to be successful/favored at the end. I guess this is where intense prayer is needed cos this is neither apt test nor interview stage where individual ability is required, this is that stage or phase where the powers that be, or the principalities and powers operates..

Pls Walush, can you explain more on the bolded?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Walush: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Takon231:

Pls Walush, can you explain more on the bolded?

A lot of alterations happens along this chain of command, from DPR to FCC to NASS in between civil service commission to ministry of petroleum resources MPR and back to dpr. The number of names sent remains the same but some names will be removed and replaced.(pray against senatorial antagonist). I happen to live and hangout with a handful of dpr staff, so pls don't ask the source of info.

Now this should not scare you or dampen your hope as this will be the highest number dpr has ever recruited. Keep that HOPE alive hopefuls.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
please anyone knows about dpr junior staff?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please where is Tamihawtt87 for more updates and confirmations

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
qhuadry:

I think most people used their residential lga...they (dpr) shld be aware of it, since I can't be from one state and have lga in another state. maybe it doesn't mean much (state of origin is the real deal) or maybe not..there is not much we can do about it

Yes I believe/hope Snapnet and DPR are aware. Because what's there now is a different format from what it used to be. Now you can actually choose your LGA of origin. Give it a try.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kawounited: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for sharing such an important information.

But any idea about when the process will be completed. That's to say when are we expecting the letters to start flying? Thanks once again.

Walush:

A lot of alterations happens along this chain of command, from DPR to FCC to NASS in between civil service commission to ministry of petroleum resources MPR and back to dpr. The number of names sent remains the same but some names will be removed and replaced.(pray against senatorial antagonist). I happen to live and hangout with a handful of dpr staff, so pls don't ask the source of info.

Now this should not scare you or dampen your hope as this will be the highest number dpr has ever recruited. Keep that HOPE alive hopefuls.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
hmm... my friends just pray, stop telling what you are not sure about it, action speaks louder than voice. i dont think somebody what is going on about the recruitment cux dpr have privacy expecially regarding their recruitment processes.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
If you dont know you may never know,
AAdam:
hmm... my friends just pray, stop telling what you are not sure about it, action speaks louder than voice. i dont think somebody what is going on about the recruitment cux dpr have privacy expecially regarding their recruitment processes.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Check your prof...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
I agree more with neverdown and if you pay attention, ive mentioned some of his points over time. For list being completed and out of DPR; I'm 95% sure the selection is not complete yet thus i don't understand the list that have gone to FCC...the whole list selection will be very hush hush because of last minute pressure but I'm most certain no list have left DPR yet. However, i realise ppl like hearing these hope driven msgs so i guess it hurts no one if the list is out or not already. We will still hv to wait until we hear from them eventually. The plan is still to hav selected candidates resume in the 1st quater; we should get the letters in or before march.For now the importance of favor cannot be over emphasised. Pray, ask, wish for it because really the list that leaves most likely may hav some names switched. Gudluck

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cc walush
Tamihawtt87:
I agree more with neverdown and if you pay attention, ive mentioned some of his points over time. For list being completed and out of DPR; I'm 95% sure the selection is not complete yet thus i don't understand the list that have gone to FCC...the whole list selection will be very hush hush because of last minute pressure but I'm most certain no list have left DPR yet. However, i realise ppl like hearing these hope driven msgs so i guess it hurts no one if the list is out or not already. We will still hv to wait until we hear from them eventually. The plan is still to hav selected candidates resume in the 1st quater; we should get the letters in or before march.For now the importance of favor cannot be over emphasised. Pray, ask, wish for it because really the list that leaves most likely may hav some names switched. Gudluck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
I come against every principalities and power here on earth and beneath that will alter the list against my favour in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ to cause serious confusion in their lives in Jesus name. Amen. all power belongs to God and there is power in the blood of our lord Jesus Christ.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mutallab26: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
D portal has been closed again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
mutallab26:
It's opening. Try using a different browser. Don't raise hopefuls bp please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
The guy is a scam... Only 1 update in nairaland forum..
mutallab26:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Almustee(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Asapcy:

OND holders aren't junior staff, SS7 is their level. they are senior staffs just below GT
. Apart from aptitude test, Did DPR conducted interview for OND holders
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
I've got some info from my own source. Should I go ahead and share it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
hammer2010:
I've got some info from my own source. Should I go ahead and share it

U don't need to ask sir, just share please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
osemeka:
Hi people. Did we indicate our local government of origin while applying? I'm not sure. The one on the portal is linked to residential address. And they didn't take copies of our state of origin identification letters either.
This got me thinking
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Now our three main source of informants are at loggerhead. Walush say list is not in Dpr. Tamihawt say she is sure the list has not left Dpr. Neverdown suggest the process is ongoing. Now who we BELIEVE.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
fachuba:

U don't need to ask sir, just share please

The list is currently undergoing serious scrutiny. APL likely to be given this quater cheesy cheesy

As soon as I am able to confirm the people scrutinizing it, I will update us with their full names, so we may start adding it to our prayer points

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hammer2010:

The list is currently undergoing serious scrutiny. APL likely to be given this quater cheesy cheesy

As soon as I am able to confirm the people scrutinizing it, I will update us with their full names, so we may start adding it to our prayer points
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
K

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Walush: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Tamihawtt87:

I understand your ignorance here, lemme bring you up to speed with what you don't know.

1.i have years of experience with DPR and it's modus operandi as regards recruitment, salaries, upfront up till its pension for retired staff.

2.recruitments have always been the same pattern since 2000/2001 batch, politicians have always influenced it either internally or externally.

3.there is really no much pressure here like the last recruitment where appointment letters came out a year and some months after the interview. Interview was 2011, APLs came Jan 2013,so pls tell me where is the pressure here.Alhaji Shakur happened to be the head HR then while Mrs Khalegha was head CS.

4.Now, I don't just know a handful of them, both serving and retired , I am privilege to know over 60.% of the staff in HR (head quarters). So when I say the list is out believe me it is out.

5. What u need not do is wrapping your brians around what you are not certain about (speculations) but believing and praying that your name or names don't get switched or replaced.. If the formal directors daughter can be replaced under his rule then who are you?

6.Now you should know by now that, I did not just cook this up, I am not new there, I ve got personal experience with em.

7.for the feeble hearted, pls don't let all this rubbish I wrote down here scare you o. Keep the hope alive - goodnight.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
All the informants are correct, but i will rate walush 90% because i heard the same too that The list have left DPR. And what neverdown said about the selection process is true as what i heard. And for My own source credibility i will give him 80%. The thing is nobody can tell you exactly what is going on. Thats why you just have to accept wetin you hear.
Asapcy:
neverdown and termihawtt insiders are likely the consultant while walush source is from a senior hr.mind you neverdown has closed his account with nairaland we hope he may open another account soon. In summary only two insiders are left here termihawtt and walush.
I will rate termihawtt info 90% while walush info 75% Because walush info is from third party while termihawtt is direct source.

And for people like mancogroup,babagy and sameera who have little info but you are not sure whether it's accurate or no you'na Weldone

Ghost mode reader's una Weldone too.

All guest user with info but don't have nairaland account, register ASAP and bring it to the table.

Hammer buy us time with jokes

Oyidirike and I will coordinate the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51