Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679107 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
babagy82: I dont envy them because when there parents were struggling to get to the top may be my father was busy playing ludo

Hmmmmmm really, what a statement...... Stop intimidating ur self thinking u r intimidating DPR hopeful, some of d elite r beggars if u recall history of dem, we all ave done our best and praying over and over, what will be- will definitely be,

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
I believe in one NIGERIA, l pray to see the end of this recruitment successfully before March in Jesus name. I hope to be one of those that will get this job based on MERIT

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Asapcy: I believe in one NIGERIA, l pray to see the end of this recruitment successfully before March in Jesus name. I hope to be one of those that will get this job based on MERIT

interesting: we hope we shld be one among those to be selected on merit Ameeeeeeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
balisco:
Asapcy: I believe in one NIGERIA, l pray to see the end of this recruitment successfully before March in Jesus name. I hope to be one of those that will get this job based on MERIT

interesting: we hope we shld be one among those to be selected on merit Ameeeeeeen

Nobi only u waker come

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Asapcy:
I believe in one NIGERIA, l pray to see the end of this recruitment successfully before March in Jesus name. I hope to be one of those that will get this job based on MERIT

Many people don't know how it feels to beg for everything simply because you are not good enough.

When you develop this mindset that I have an influential father or uncle who will always give me a soft laden whether I did well or not then you are bound to be a failure in life.

Obasanjo, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Shagari, Ekwueme e.t.c all worked very hard and the world heared their name. The questions now are:

1. Where are their children?

2. What impact have they made in the society?

3. Who hears their name?

I will always tell my children, I worked so hard to be where I am today, everything you see belongs to me. I will give you the necessary support but go out there and become a champion.

I want you to be better than me.

If I made 2.1, you have got to make first class.

If I build 4 houses, I expect you to build 5 and above

Godfatherism thrive because we support it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
babagy82:
Hehehe, is like you are living outside Naija. See no amount of prayer can stop DPR from recruiting sons and daughters of elites through backdoor, i'm not one of them but i wish i were. You think DPR i like any other wack place? If a son of minister, governor and senators from your state are disturbing their parents about this jobs then calculate your chances of getting the job as a son/daughter of no one. I dont envy them because when there parents were struggling to get to the top may be my father was busy playing ludo grin grin grin

Lest I forget:

THE PRICE THAT HONEST MEN PAY FOR KEEPING QUIET IS TO BE RULED BY DISHONEST MEN.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Onyiridike:

I will always tell my children, I worked so hard to be where I am today, everything you see belongs to me. I will give you the necessary support but go out there and become a champion.

Quite recently I was engaged in a debate about the above with a friend of mine who was of the opinion that one should work hard so one's children will not need to work. I quite disagree.

I would rather provide my children an environment to pursue their inherent passion and career interest without having to worry about being broke or hungry or whether a certain course will get them a good job. Even if na archeology as long as they live a fulfilled life.

It reminds one of the cycle: Hard times breed strong men, strong men bring good economy, good economy breeds weak men, weak men bring hard times...

Just Donelli wink

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
EazyMoh:
Lol, all of you claiming not spoil your kids are just dreaming.
No matter how you work hard to make it in life, your kids would be born with a silver spoon, there is nothing you ca do about it. They must certainly enjoy the privileges you never had, and that is the difference.
They'd get gifts and favours from your friends, colleagues and business partners. Whether they deserve it or not.
Look at Yusuf Buhari nobody knows where he got N58m to buy bike. Tell me how people like him would get any zeal to work.
MHO though.

Well of course, those are privileges but how they use/abuse/misuse these privileges is a factor of their upbringing. Uber driver and kabukabu driver, all na hardworking drivers but the condition of service is what differs. grin

Just Donelli wink

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Some come to this thread to advertise their prayer point about dpr as if they are the only ones that pray. Some come here to show that they are intelligent as if the thread is a medium where intelligence is tested. While some come here to tell story about there past. What we need here is good info just like tamihawt and neverdown have done so far. And if you are praying, pray in your heart and your house. Prayer is not to be advertised.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
TAMIHAWT WELL DONE

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
This thread be like seasonal movie, everyday has it's episode, theme,heroes & villains. Nairaland really needs to do and update their
emojis abeg���� . Make una take am easy abeg, see wetin unemployment/underemployment don do to my fellow countrymen. Make una dey take am easy because all this name calling and antagonism no follow. Keep calm brethren and remember that is not why we are here. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Helo guyz i just heared 4rm 1 of their staff that: the list is at H/Q lagos, and the APL's have already been printed. what remains is to published and start calling.... guyz i wish u all and myself d best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2018
mancongroup:
Some come to this thread to advertise their prayer point about dpr as if they are the only ones that pray. Some come here to show that they are intelligent as if the thread is a medium where intelligence is tested. While some come here to tell story about there past. What we need here is good info just like tamihawt and neverdown have done so far. And if you are praying, pray in your heart and your house. Prayer is not to be advertised.

Lol. I just taya o. You talk one thing and they reply with plenty plenty stories. Can't deal abeg. Make the list commot, make we know where we stand so we can move on to something else. It will just be a total shame if some people on this thread no get this job. After reading the last two pages, I have x'd my mind. Of what use is speaking plenty grammar with a bit of self righteousness and holiness mixed with grandious delusion on a thread where people dey hustle for job. I go open thread hoping to see some information about DPR, only for me to see something else.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Lol. I just taya o. You talk one thing and they reply with plenty plenty stories. Can't deal abeg. Make the list commot, make we know where we stand so we can move on to something else. It will just be a total shame if some people on this thread no get this job. After reading the last two pages, I have x'd my mind. Of what use is speaking plenty grammar with a bit of self righteousness and holiness mixed with grandious delusion on a thread where people dey hustle for job. I go open thread hoping to see some information about DPR, only for me to see something else.
my brother na so I see am. I emphasized that earlier. What i got was hypocrite from one so called ashes. For me my only geniune source of info is TAMIHAWT. Infact if I see any prayer point or story or irrelevant grammer, I go jump and pass. How I wish i have tami personal number i will just leave the thread. That lady have been consistent with her info.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.